• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Yeah, I'm doing this I suppose. I hope it's not a stomp

I'm too lazy to embed their profiles, atm so lets just get right into it.

6-B versions.

Lets start with Speed Unequalized, but if it's a blitz I'll equalize it.

Victory via any means

Who wins and why?

Ryuko:0

Gowther:0

Inconclusive:0

The only calc I wwas able to find was for Wrath Meliodas witch was like 27 teratons. But the + comes from Galand cutting through a High 6-B with a sneak attack or something. So I'm going to assume that Gowther is baseline Country+

Unless someone brings a good argument for Gowther I'll vote for Ryuko.

Gowther's entire thing is mind and memory manipulation which Ryuko resists according to her profile. That's his entire fighting style and she's a terrible matchup for that, although I can't remember exactly how good her mind resistance is.

His durability is 6-B+ due to taking a hammer blow from Drole's Dance Diane who's much stronger than CO Galand who's strong enough to fight against High 6-B characters, but Ryuko scales well above 47 teratons so even if she has a little trouble she should still be able to damage him.

She scales faster than he does as well, way above Mach 4500 while he scales to Mach 3698.

Ryuko might be hit by his Invasion arrow at first, but she'll resist it and then use her superior speed to dodge any subsequent attacks while getting in slashes when she can. At some point Gowther will be unable to fight.

Real fast want to ask.

How good is his memory and mind? Because it is possible to overpower resistance I.E. Star Wars

He put an entire city to sleep in an instant, he rewrote the memories of a few dozen Holy Knights at once, he trapped Dreyfus (who easily resisted getting possessed) in a nightmare that he would never wake up from (although Fraudrin interfered from outside the illusion and broke him out), stuff like that.

The means of Ryuko's resistance and how it (mind manipulation) is normally output are very different. Unless the opponent is literally messing with their mind, as in changing the brain, she shouldn't have any counters for it.

I recall you saying that calling it biological manipulation would be false, as it's literal mind manipulation, which I conceded to, but I don't recall that conversation. Regardless, I definitely remember literal mind altering. That's the mind stitching or whatever she did with the strings.

Back