• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
i think that since via verse equiv genjutsu is similar to telepathy/illusions gowther wont be affected by them in the slightest,

tsukuyomi also wont bring anthing since gowther is essentially a doll, no emotions therefore "breaking his will" is rather difficult :(

itachi only has his normal taijutsu (which will lead to gowthers win since he can survive having his head punched off), normal ninjutsu and MS-techniques, itachis ninjutsu never shwoed real strength, at least not to the point where it is understandable to assume that they would work on gowther,

only MS-techs, like i said, tsukuyomi wont bring anything excpt causing itachi to lose a hugh amount of his chakra, amaterasu and susanoo are the only options, unfortunatly amatersu is dodge-able and susanoo has limited range, plus itachi is ou of chakra really really fast,

on the other hand gowther only needs to use blackout of itachi will be unconscious for 10 minutes, and its range is 3 miles that means that gowther can activate it from a distance which itachi cant reach with totsuka :)

85 from 100 fights go to gowther ^_^

gowthers illusions work on pretty much anything sentinent. including even weird things like rocks and undead (like edo itachi for example)

http://b.*************/store/manga/11925/113.0/compressed/t008.jpg?v=1423371123

http://b.*************/store/manga/11925/113.0/compressed/t009.jpg?v=1423371123

---

i doubt itachi can win any battle illusion related. have not tought of other things however. need more feats for itachi. its been a while

They can probably both end the match in one shot I guess, with Blackout and Totsuka. It really depends on which of these will come out first and which will hit. IDK how the light arrows would react to Yata/Susanoo (hitting them makes Itachi belie Gowther's an ally, or not) and he probably isn't touching Itachi with Susanoo on. I don't know how Invasion works though, it could be his best shot.

I'd probably give it to Gowther, since his blackout has a longer range than Totsuka. He's probably screwed if Totsuka hits, though.

I am assuming this is peak alive and non diseased itachi.moving forward.

Chakra=combination of yin and yang,imagination and reality,and manifestation of it in the form of life force,so by verse EQ,it will work on anything that has "sentience",onto the match.

Itachi spams genjusu from the get go of any confrontation he has and that's in character non bloodlusted,even looking in itachi's general direction will put you under genjutsu,and a blood lusted itachi is no-nonsense,like against orochimaru,where he quickly ended the bout with a totsuka seal.

The thing is, Gowther is a doll. He might not have "life force" per say that chakra techniques run on to work. Plus he has yet to be outhaxed in the mind department in his home verse (in fact, the only time he's been mind screwed is when he's done it to himself, at least according to Fraudrin).

Gowther spams his mind tricks too, and unlike Itachi they don't require line of sight since they're homing.

"HE"! "HE! nvm i looked him up,didn't think he was a guy :p

anyways back to the match,Itachi or any other MS sharingan user is practically immune to mind tricks by definition.

(Õñ®ÕúîÒü«þÉåÒéƵÄîµÅíÒüøÒüùþ×│, tenjō no kotowari o shōakuseshi hitomi)-"heavenly eyes that see the truth of all of creation without obstruction"-Third databook

So far we rarely see MS sharingan users use genjustu against each other and whenever they do,it's "useless",they see through each others genjutsu instantly,kakashi vs obito and sasuke vs itachi.

Gowther is "sentient",it has a "mind" that think,that's all genjutsu targets,your "mind"

Not necessarily.

Itachi outright stated that he initially planned to use Kotoamatsukami on Sasuke to get him to return to the Leaf Village and Itachi used it on himself. In addition, the whole basis of Izanagi is using a mind trick on yourself to displace reality. Ergo, they are not immune to Genjutsu. They are resistant, certainly, but not immune.

Izanagi isn't necessarily a genjustsu,genjustsu is just and only Yin release,but Izanagi is Yin-Yang release,it's probably the only Yin and yang release outside of rinnegan users.And yea i may have overstated the resistance a bit,but yea,they are Very highly resistant to mind tricks.

Talking about Kotoamatsukami and izanagi,how will gowther counter them both?

And i think amaterasu is downplayed a bit,usually Itachi has never really displayed an killer instinct,but in a VS match,he will amaterasu spam,and amaterasu is spontaneous combustion,you can't react to it,unless you are atleast a complete tier higher in speed or have prior knowledge of it,and if landed with intent to kill,it's pretty much OHK.

I've also been asking for Itachi's speed to come to a conclusion on thism, but I can't seem to find it anywhere (I faintly recall a Mach 277 Bijuudama calc which was scaled to everyone). Unless Itachi can keep up with Gowther's Mach 800 movement and combat speed, the ninja's going down.

I also can't stress this enough, but range matters. If Itachi is within direct line of sight, he will surely win, but Gowther will win if it's anything further than that AND if the terrain is particularly craggy due to the way his mind hax works.

Standard battle assumptions then? Central Park, New York City,both opponents start in line of sight of each other.

And even if gowther was to kill itachi,he has no Idea about izanagi,and itachi can catch him off guard and finish him.

And a non diseased itach's speed scales to his edo version which kept up with both chakra cloack B and CC naruto together,both of which are massively hypersonic.

The recent chapters gave Gowther a very solid boost for both his Blackout Arrow and his Jack

The first now working on island level characters and the second being spammable

Furthermore cementing my initial point of him taking it

Back