• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Gotta Cook that moustache Joa vs Yhwach

Joa
Gonne cook you fam

Soul King Yhwach
Op moustache

This is High 4-C Joa vs Post-Power Absorption Yhwach.

Rules

- Speed is equalized

- Both have zero knowledge on each other.

- Yhwach can use all his quincy abilities this includes (Jugram Haschwalth, Pernida Parnkgjas, Askin Nakk Le Vaar, As Nodt, Bazz-B, Cang Du, Quilge Opie, PePe Waccabrada, Gerard Valkyrie, Driscoll Berci, Berenice Gabrielli, Jerome Guizbatt, Mask De Masculine, Gremmy Thoumeaux, Nianzol Weizol, Lille Barro, Royd Lloyd, and Loyd Lloyd) and he has Shigekuni Yamamoto Genryusai Bankai

- Fight take place in the Gourmet World.

- SBA

Joa

Yhwach (8) Sigurd Snake in The Eye, Paul Frank, Naeblis495, Warren Valion, Sekkonds, AppleLord, Ciruno Fortes, The mysterious man

Hope this isnt a stomp

Never saw toriko

How does food luck work against powernull death dealing or the balance

So what's to stop yhwach from using the almighty and stopping that and then making the lethal dosage of his own blood 1mL

Well yeh its luck cant really say much about it because its luck.

But more on a serious note Joa best abilities are:

Tasting Scope (ÒâåÒéñÒé╣ÒâåÒéúÒâ│Òé░Òé╣Òé│Òâ╝Òâù Teisutingu Sukōpu): A type of vision that allows Joie to see and measure the strength of any creature by their "flavor" and "savoriness." He claims that thought determines "flavor" and that life energy determines "savoriness.

Taste Change (ÒâåÒéñÒé╣ÒâêÒâüÒéºÒâ│Òé© Teisuto Chenji): Using the Cinderella knife, Joie slashes his opponent, leaving a visible scar. Joie refers to this technique as a form of cooking which allows him to change a person's thought and thus, their "flavor."[10] Implanting a special bacteria into the wound proceeds to alter the mind and perception of its victim.[11] This powerful technique effectively brainwashes and turns the slashed opponent into a minion of Joie. The Nitro he demonstrates this on are instantly subjected, but it is unclear how much time is needed to take over a stronger person's will: for example, Teppei seems to be normal after being rescued by Pukin (although this may have been an act). Knocking that affect a person down to their very cells are known to be able to terminate the effect.

Warp Kitchen (Òâ»Òâ╝ÒâùÒé¡ÒââÒâüÒâ│ W─üpukitchin): Joie forms a glowing orb between his hands and then spreads his arms to the sides, causing it to enlarge and envelope a certain portion of space around him. Within the orb is a dimension in which times flows much more slowly than on the outside, to the point it seems to have stopped. According to Joie, this altered spacetime is a memory of the Gourmet Cells, existing in order to cook ingredients that would otherwise require thousands of years to prepare.

Also he has Life orbs which are pretty much are extra lifes.

Yeah yhwach via almighty and the rest of rhe quincy powers if needed

Actually wait can Joa even see yhwach

He has the visionary too

So even if for some reason we say almighty can't null the luck he can just imagine himself luckier than Joa

But then i can make a '''stupid''' argument by saying Joa food luck would change that imagine to death.

Tincan123 said:
Best line ever Null luck ok.
Yhwach was able to null conceptual power nullification when he possessed the powers of an ant.

I'm pretty sure he can null Supernatural Luck.

Yeah The Almighty combined with The Balance, The Visionary, The Yourself, The Miracle, and Zanka no Tachi kinda makes this a stomp in favor of Yhwach.

Tincan123 said:
The Balance is more Probability Manipulation with limited Causality Manipulation with his shield.
Now how the Balance interacts with Food luck dunno but i assume that Food luck is superior mainly because of the main source were it comes from the Gourmet Gods. https://www.*********.cc/manga/toriko/c396/1.html#ipg20
What do you think Luck is?

Luck is either Fate, Probability, or Causality manipulation - or a combination of any one of these abilities, or all three.

I call it unfair and nonsense because its luck. Atleast with Fate Probability, or Causality manipulation you can explain why it works or how with Luck yeh i win because i am lucky.

I also love how people arent talking about Joa other abilities even tought they are very usefull.

Joa literally makes a meal out of Yhwach. All he needs is a single blow. And he gets this opening with food luck, which even beings like NEO had trouble with.

Once there he utterly cooks his brain to make him his pet

Xantospoc said:
Joa literally makes a meal out of Yhwach. All he needs is a single blow. And he gets this opening with food luck, which even beings like NEO had trouble with.
Once there he utterly cooks his brain to make him his pet
What stops him from getting NULLED and ERASED?

Also, the AP advantage means shit when Yhwach can just come back to life by re-writing his death as he has done before.

She has surviveed for a while Minority World, she can survive a low levelfire.

Also, he won't once he is completely cooked brain-wise

Seriously, it's such a brutal stomp I am laughing at any of you thinking Joa doesn't stomp.

Yhwach nulls the luck and proceeds to use any of rhe schrifts or zanka no tachi to kill Joa

Zanka no tachi isn't a low level fire btw

Joa cooks Yhwachs brain then he rewrites that and is fine

Xantospoc said:

Seriously, it's such a brutal stomp I am laughing at any of you thinking Joa doesn't stomp.
Zanka no Tachi is EE and Necromancy. Idk where you got low level fire from.

Xantospoc said:

Tbh I don't think you know what you're talking about right now.

He gets powernulled and 1 shot by any of his combos.

This comes down to "Luck" vs "Miracle" in the end Joa will be lucky making his attacks successful but it will be a miracle if Yhwach can counter Joa making the Miracle the perfect alternative counter where luck isn't confronted but evaded.

Back