• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

GOTENKS IS WEAK O.o ---> AP Buu Saga Review

Hello Everyone. Well while I review the Dragon Ball's Attack Potency Blog I see that put Gotenks (Pre-RoSat) > Majin Vegeta SS2

But the problem is that in the Daizenshuu 7 says that Gotenks after the training in the RoSaT supassed Majin Vegeta

Also the argument to put Gotenks Base (Post-RoSaT) > Gotenks SS (Pre-RoSaT) is for the Piccolo's statement that possibility that Gotenks can defeat Super Buu. But in posterior panels Piccolo doubts if he can beat Buu

For this motivo I considerate that the scale should change like this:

• Post-RoSat training Base Gotenks surpasses Majin Vegeta SS2 - 1.053 KiloFoe (Solar System level)
    • Super Saiyan Gotenks is 50x base - 52.65 KiloFoe (Solar System level)
    • Super Saiyan 3 Gotenks is 8x Super Saiyan, Potential Unleashed Gohan is superior to both - 421.2 KiloFoe (Solar System level)
  • Super Buu is around the same level as Super Saiyan 3 Gotenks, later absorbing him adding his power to his own, and later absorbs Gohan after Gotenks defuses inside him, becoming even stronger - 842.4 KiloFoe (Solar System level)
  • Base Vegito is superior to both Super Saiyan 3 Gotenks and Potential Unleashed Gohan - 421.2 KiloFoe (Solar System level)
    • Super Saiyan Vegito is 50x base - 21.06 MegaFoe (Solar System level)

Agree:
Neutral:
Disagree:

Actually, I think it was Krillin who outright compared Gotenks to Majin Vegeta even without the SSJ form. Though as for Post RoSaT surpassing SSJ Gotenks Pre-RoSaT; Piccolo still remembered what happened last time and insisted SSJ transformation, but sense his PL later and did rethinking that maybe they could without it.

Actually, I think it was Krillin who outright compared Gotenks to Majin Vegeta even without the SSJ form. Though as for Post RoSaT surpassing SSJ Gotenks Pre-RoSaT; Piccolo still remembered what happened last time and insisted SSJ transformation, but sense his PL later and did rethinking that maybe they could without it.
But my main problem is that Daizenshuu puts Gotenks Base Post RoSaT superior to Majin Vegeta implying that he was previously weaker.

Daizenshuu is not the primary canon compared to the original manga. It is simply secondary canon.

Back