• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Gorr the god Butcher (Marvel Comics) VS Son Goku (Heroes)

Speed is equalized:

Gorr the god Butcher

velimir-kondic-gorr-1.jpg

VERSUS

Son Goku Base (Heroes)

ddwg1wd-113ec547-4577-4a3a-b3a4-a175091edd8f.png

I see deconstruction on Gorr profile which Goku doesn't resist.....so....what he can do with that jax??
well, that's because Gorr is technically the universe and his stomach is a black hole that deconstructs everything in its path, the point is that I don't know if DD could alter Gorr's stamine before he can catch goku or simply Goku could get out of the gravitational attraction via IT

well, that's because Gorr is technically the universe and his stomach is a black hole that deconstructs everything in its path, the point is that I don't know if DD could alter Gorr's stamine before he can catch goku or simply Goku could get out of the gravitational attraction via IT
CC Goku doesn't have DD though, however he resist Hearts Gravity hax, as he burst out from it using raw power from SSB, and if he goes UI-Sign- then he completely unaffected by it. I can even argue that Hearts Gravity hax is 4D......but well....

CC Goku doesn't have DD though, however he resist Hearts Gravity hax, as he burst out from it using raw power from SSB, and if he goes UI-Sign- then he completely unaffected by it. I can even argue that Hearts Gravity hax is 4D......but well....
I mean, the pressure of the Gorr's black hole is probably higher (not counting the 4-D, although technically speaking all gravity is 4-D🤔), after all it is a natural one and it could force a Class Y to enter.

Considering this Goku, he can just straight up nuke the multiverse. This guy despite is DBS Goku in DBH, he deadass nuked multiple things

Back