• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Gordon Freeman vs Earl of Lemongrab

ArbitraryNumbers

VS Battles
Retired
Speed is equalized, both are at their peaks, and they're both in character, but willing to fight.

Victory by any means necessary.

stop bumping your own post.

Secondly Gordon wins this entirly. plenty of fire arms for range. a gravity gun to launch stuff at him.

So in the end he wins via range and versatility.

Bumping your own post every few months isn't really an issue at all, bumping every few hours is.

Anyway, Lemongrab isn't much of a fighter. He has one good weapon (The Sound Sword), which can pierce ear drums and make characters with Building durability wither in pain, but that's really it. I guess Gordon wins

Darkanine said:
Bumping your own post every few months isn't really an issue at all, bumping every few hours is.
Anyway, Lemongrab isn't much of a fighter. He has one good weapon (The Sound Sword), which can pierce ear drums and make characters with Building durability wither in pain, but that's really it. I guess Gordon wins
oh I didn't even see that lol

Back