• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Goodbye

Colonel_Krukov

🖖 Live long and prosper
He/Him
VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Administrator
Image Helper
The last time I had to say goodbye, it didn't feel like a proper goodbye. "Lets give the Colonel a last hurrah, he deserves it". It felt like a massive flop. All the people I thought cared about didn't even remotely acknowledge the true gravity of the situation (Ask Matt was I was doing to myself).

I am permanently leaving this wiki and FC/OC for good (@Cross sorry for letting you down, I wanted to do good but...). I will come back to see if things have changed in a few months time, but there are some people I do not want to be around because I don't feel comfortable being around them. Unless said people are banned or gone, I will never want to be here. I've deleted all of my works on FC/OC, but have kept back-ups in case I return, if you want my works still up to keep them a reminder of me or whatever that's cool.

For those of you who bothered to start talking to me, thanks for giving me comfort in those rough times. For those who didn't, well, it seems you've moved on already...

Unless those people are gone when I check up in a few months and this place can sort itself out, I'm not coming back for a LONG time.

You get one shot at leaving a goodbye, don't mess it up.

I'm sorry, but people have messed me up more, it's for the best and I should've done this a long time ago. Goodbye

If I ever bothered you I apologize, being that this is becoming common I can't say I have much else to say.

So long man, take care of yourself now ok?

I'm sorry about the hardships you've been going through. We'll miss you, but you should do whatever it is you think is best. You didn't let anyone down. Take care and I wish for the best.

I really wish it wouldn't come to this. Are you sure you're not being impulsive with your decision?

I'll always be here and on Hangouts to give you support, my friend. Please don't forget that.

I'll really miss you, but do whatever you think is best for yourself.

You were a true friend, Colonel.

Again, another person I never talked with but again I say! "Good luck to you and all your future endeavors!^_^"

Bummer. I don't know how it went in your previous goodbye, I don't even know if I even saw it, so yeah. Goodbye man. Sad as it may be to see another one go, we respect your decision. Hope you have a great time playing the game of life.

We're always open and ready to welcome you back with open legs arms.

I've actually never gotten the chance to talk to you but you seem like a very chill person. I am sorry for whatever you are going through and I hope things get better for you. You will be missed and remembered.

Fare thee well, Colonel. I may not have talked to you much, but it's nothing personal; I'm not that social.

In the off chance that I am one of those people who brought you discomfort, then I deeply apologize for that.

As usual I can't say I interacted with you much, but I still sincerely wish you the best. You always seemed like a good guy, I hope you find yourself able to come back some day.

It's sad to see you leave.... :c you always were a really nice person, and we are going to really miss you...

I just hope you get better in your future.... endeavors (is this the right word, i dunno), but.....

Goodbye Kru (we hope the best for u and we luhv u c:)

Take care Colonel, you have been quite helpful in to the community. You will be missed.

Well, if you're leaving for real and feel like that's what's best for you, I wish you well, Colonel.

Since it has come to this, I'm happy we at least got to talk about developing characters, verses or simply everyday stuff on FC/OC these past days, and also that I managed to say hi! at least once more, a few days ago.

Here's hoping for the best to you, Colonel, and even if that's not the case yet, I still say that things may get better in the future. ^_^ Goodbye, and good luck!

Wait so you delete Aizen's comment? But keep the "lol i thought u were going to kys" what?

Dang, Colonel, it has been a ride.

If you ever need to talk, even it's not about vsbattles, you know who to pm in ff.

Hope to see you again, and good luck friend.

Newendigo said:
Man, there is a lot of people leaving this days, seriusly what is happening, this feels really bad.
Likely a chain reaction of others leaving, which gives others the push for them to leave. But that's just my theory on why those chain reactions happen.

Sorry for the attitude earlier in chat. I didn't really mean what I said...

Anyways, good luck to your future endeavors, although taking time off from this site would help with the stress.

I'm really sorry that things have gotten to this point for you. Please, take all the time you need for yourself. I'll always be around.

Like I said in the first read regarding this, I never really got to know you. I only got here some months ago, and unlike a number of people here, I don't hang around chat at all. But even with that, your decision to leave is in your hands, and if that is what you feel is the right thing to, then I say good luck.

I am also sorry to see you leave, and that you did not feel comfortable here Krukov. You were always a very nice, friendly, and helpful contributor. I hope that things will work out for you in the future.

I hope I haven't upset you! Please, fare well! It will be nice to see you happy & return again! I may hardly know, but I still wish the best for you. It's only the right thing to do, no?

dude take care man its sad to see ya go we can always talk in PM CK so you know you can always ping me up there ^^

Take care Kru, just like Matt you know where to find me ;).

Hope things gets better for you.

Col...I've only known you for a few weeks but in that time I know that you truly are a nice, kind, and awesome person to talk to and be around. You've really motivated me, and I thank you for so many things. Please take care, take all the time you need, and farewell, friend.

Back