• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Goodbye

It's sad that the situation reached this point. We haven't talked much but you were very nice when we did. Hope that you'll come back one day.

Goodbye man, and take care of yourself.

Goodbye Colonel. I don't know you very well, but I've seen you around and it's always sad to see a familiar face leave. I wish you luck in life, and hope you overcome any hurdles in your way.

Peppypony said:
Awwww man. .Why are you leaving?
Well he wrote it in his OP, but I can summarize I suppose.

There are some people he doesn't want to be around, so he will leave for a couple of months then check back to see if they're still here.

I am really going to miss you. Since I joined this wiki you have been a constant friend to me. When I needed someone to talk to you were there. You are one of the of the coolest people who I know on this wiki. You also helped inspire me to write better. I wish you the best of luck in your future and I hope you take good care of yourself. Goodbye my friend

Never really talked to you but I do know that you helped keep this place in order and contributed greatly. I don't know what exactly you went through and who is responsible but I hope they get what they deserve and you come back one day.

Good luck in real life by the way. Take care of yourself.

Man im really going to miss you.. there isnt much i can say.. or what i can add .. just know this no matter where you are or when ever you return you will always have friends who care, *salutes*

Take care and i wish best to you Colonel.

Even i only reply few treads in FC/OC wiki concider your characters, i hope you come back someday and continue your amazing work.

Aw man, this sucks. :/

Hasta la vista, Colonel. I sincerly wish the best of luck and everything in life for you.

Back