• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Goodbye, Farewell and Amen

Amelia_Lonelyheart

Luckiest Lady in the Land
She/Her
VS Battles
Retired
AH0W90.gif

I wasn't planning on making this thread, but people were apparently upset that I made my leave quietly; most people who knw me well know that I hate being the center of attention since it makes me uncomfortable, but at the same time, I've been a member for nearly six years now, so I should leave with some closure I suppose. I joined this community as a loser 18 year old high school drop out and through this community, I met my girlfriend @The_Impress , decided to start going to college, follow up on my creative projects, and made some great friends along the way. Indeed, me having friends here is what kept me here, when I felt as if I've outgrown this hobby but over the last few months, I've come to realize that I still have plenty of means to keep in contact with my best friends here; through Discord DMs and small servers that aren't filled with the riffraff that I've outgrown.

So, goodbye to this site, I may still check here and there, but I will never make a permanent reappearances again. If anyone here still wants to talk with me, I'm available on Discord at Millie#6450

Good bye Amelia.

I realize this is the 2nd time you left, and I'm glad this time it's on a more positive note. But I want to say my piece regardless.

Before the first departure and also before I started talking with AKM Sama, I always thought of you as possibly the nicest Admin on the wiki. And not only that, I was glad to know we had a lot of similar interests in various SNES era classics and JRPGs. And I was also interested to know more about you during your return as well. Although, it still pains me to see you go regardless and not sure what other plans you may have had before the departure. But I'm always glad to chat with you on Discord when available.

I know that you do not like me much personally, due to my politics and that I am recurrently obnoxious, but I am sad to see you leave. You have been very supportive to this community over many years, and are always very welcome back to the staff whenever you wish.

Goodbye, please take care of yourself, and good luck with all your future endeavours.

Also, a big thank you for all of your help over the years.

Last edited:
Farewell and take good care Amelia you were always one of the greatest staff and friends I ever made here and I hope we can still stay in touch in other places thank you for everything you’ve done and for being an amazing friend.

Last edited:
I know we had a bit of a spitting contest on Discord before, and I don't think we exactly see eye to eye, but I still think it's a shame to see you go.

Take care, Amelia.

Man am i lucky that i decided to visit this site to escape my duties of researching how to solve my programing tasks for once.

Take care of yourself and good luck with everything in the future. Setting aside that you were obviously an awesome admin for so long now, you are an awesome person in general.

Peace and well and all that jazz, you know the drill~

I never got a chance to interact with Darkanine, but I am glad that I got a chance to meet Amelia. You've been a pretty amazing member of the community and a very helpful staff and I want to thank you for everything you have done for this site and for all the enjoyment I had with you. Sure we had our differences but it was pretty fun to even have those little disagreements. It's always sad to see someone who's been here for so long leave. And I am sure I and most others will deeply miss you here.

I just wished that you didn't completely leave and instead stuck around even if as a regular member and showed up from time to time.

T9lAwgV.gif

Luckily I can still talk to you on discord : )

Goodbye Amelia, you were in my opinion the nicest admin to belong to this wiki, and while it's sad to see you go, I completely understand your reasons for leaving, even better I understand why you chose to stay, this community is filled with awesome people and I can't express how happy I am to be in their company. Good luck on the future

It's a darn shame to see you leave, especially seeing it happen once already. I guess it's just kinda shocking to see members you regularly interact with leave the wiki, or simply aren't as active anymore. The wiki honestly feels kinda empty in that sense, even if we can still talk outside it. In any case, I hope you do well, especially in college. I wish I saw this sooner, I feel kinda bad being late to this.

Back