• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Good Quotes you've made up

"Get my burger, get my money, do anything other than pointing out that most my jokes are references or I'll tear your head off!"

"Look at you, standing so boldly next to the symbol, my symbol, and hoping that these men will respect you, fear you even, but it's all a waste. You remain a mere mortal amongst the rest, pitiful. I, on the other hand, am the one your very public adores, your soldiers salute, and your heart fears. You see, I know not to stand beside a symbol and imprint in others' mind, I became the symbol itself. You, I fear, can only become the past."

-Doctor Doom, from a sad fanfic I wrote then deleted

Remembered this from some time ago from a discord server I am on at times.

"Moonriser, The ******* Destructible"

From when were talking about alterations of the names of MGS: revengeance characters, for whatever reason.

"Some long time ago there was probably a guy who thought putting his dick in a toaster was a great idea and history told us that he burn his dick. So there you go you bunch of smart ass that is why you need to learn history or else some of you might burn your dick in a toaster"

Last edited:
"The truth of the existence I currently inhabit cannot be even remotely approximated by any of your senses, words, or metaphors... but I urge you to take this gift, as something which stems from the deepest part of my essence"

"Wait...you expect ME to give mercy? And you're telling me because of my religion that I should show mercy to a jackass like you? Well buddy here's the thing. Mercy is god's job not mine. So if you want to plea then go ask the big man upstairs. Because as far as I'm concern my job is making sure jackasses like you get sent to the big man in pieces!"

"I have "impossbility" as my wife, what's your excuse?"

-A certain man's respond, after hearing a coward's "Too good for me" bullshit.

"Everyone need a smoke sometimes. I think it's a strange sort of comforting, knowing that you're intentionally destroying your body for actual pleasure, instead of what real-life offers."

"Because I don't have anything to worry about. Your punches, your kicks, your words, I will feel none of them when I get out of bed tomorrow. But I am curious, will you be able to say the same about me?"

"Well just because the other version is better doesn't mean this one isn't good"

-My repeated argument for things that my friends hate (live-action Death Note and God of War 2018 being the prevalent examples)

who are you to judge me for who I am? I'm me and only me. Who anyone thinks I should be can go to hell and die for all I care. Try to change me and force some ideology that I can't agree down my throat and I'll shove it down your spine you'll wish you'll never be born!

"Between humanity and The Devil, I have no idea if I should respect humanity and feared The Devil, or respect The Devil, and feared humanity..."

-A man witness the very worst that we can offer.

"Look there are many people who have been sent to end my life, and at this point it's kind of getting on my nerves, why do you idiots think that if you just use a little more powerful attack or use a higher caliber weapon than last time then that will be enough to kill me, when I have proven SEVERAL times mind you, that I am immortal to the point where not even I know how to end my life, I mean why do you think I am called immortal in the first place?

Was it because I was pretty good at dodging or was superhumanly durable?

NO I AM CALLED THAT BECAUSE I CAN'T DIE, DOES THAT MEAN ANYTHING TO YOU IDIOTS?"

"You wanna know why I'm willing to die? Because I'll be alone! You can all say but because we're friends and shit no matter how far we will be connected. CUT THE CRAP! Even if that's true that doesn't change the fact I'll be all alone in the end. You will have your families and your little happily ever after. I saw all my possibilities and I know I'll end up just being alone. You won't be there to help when I need to. You can be weak because you have someone to be strong for you! I DON'T! And I won't have someone to lean on. Hell you would be focused on your families you could even forget about our friendship! I don't want to die too you know but knowing i'll just despair, knowing that I won't have a something that will be dear like you lot...I RATHER DO THIS ON MY OWN TERMS! SO DON'T YOU DARE STOP ME!

"Well I've managed to survive for this long, I must be doing something right"

My general reply when someone meets me for the first time and comes face to face to my inability to know/do the most basic things.

"The most criminally unexplored potential application of a Jedi's Force abilities is how they can be used for hygiene."

-My friend in a discussion on star wars

"There's no way that a failure such as yourself is the result of natural selection, but there's also no way that a benevolent God would've allowed you to live this long."

-Youtube Comment.

Back