• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Good Quotes you've made up

"Judge you? Hate you? Fear you? I don't judge you, I understand you. I don't hate you, I pity you. And I have no reason to fear you."

"The mere fact that you don't ask for forgiveness is a sign that you're worthy of receiving it."

All your deepest fears, your darkest secrets, your cruelty, your hidden perversion, all the rage is my doing. Everything has to fight to be saved from itself eventually, and then when they see what they did, it's too late. The blood leaks all over the hands of the killer, and they never get to say goodbye as the executioner raises his machete to give them the one cure of a headache. Decapitation. I am all of what evil withins in you, and as my eyes stare into yours, you see one being that you need to save yourself from. You.
~ HOSTLESS​

Listen...it's not easy saving the day. You have to give effort! I should know, I've done it for nearly a century! It's all tough! And now, I can see. There's a food chain to you pests and I....I'm at the top.
~ My theory on if Superman went all out​

Assorted quotes from my highschool fanfic about the Demi-Fiend, spoken by said character

"Not many people I meet are interested in my name. Encounters tend to be… brief."

"I now know every method that can damage you, and I'm capable of almost all of them. For example..."

"I am Naoki Kashima, the Chaos King. I was the first to witness the Conception, and the last to see it die. I am made in the image of the Morningstar, and honed to be wielded against the Great Will. I am the slayer of deaths, devils, and deities, and shall lead the Forces of Chaos in glorious war to bring about the Apocalypse. I am the Fallen's Champion, and all that stand against me shall be as dust scattered before my feet."

The man spun dramatically and bowed to Accelerator with a flourish. "Ah! How rude of me! Face-to-face with the Number 1 esper in Academy City, nay, the world, and I forget to even introduce myself? Oh, how the mighty have fallen." His eyes flashed as he gave a knowing smile. "Fallen in more ways than one, of course."

"me evil,haha.Evil is not a real concept,it is based around perspective really.I have been to universes where the most twisted crimes you can think of was the norm so shut up with your evil nonsense"

"Nothing good ever comes easy, does it?" - Me at Dark Souls 3 Plat trophy

"If God had wanted you to live, he wouldn't have made ME!" - Me upon killing Nameless King

"Listen, you finger yourself so you can summon me because you've already summoned two other people. How hard is it to finger yourself?!" - Me trying to explain multiplayer to my friend in Dark Souls

Shellom: "Everyone who points a gun at me dies. Every gun that is fired at me fails. No exceptions."

Joseph: *points gun* "My gun can incinerate solar systems. Try me."

(point blank gunshot)

Shellom: *glaring, unharmed* "No exceptions."

Ganka: "You claim I would prove unable to defeat you... Where is your proof of this claim?"

One of The Four: "You are already considering how to kill me. Your current plan is a sweeping kick to upset my footing, a followup slash to capitalize on your momentum and drive me downwards, a vertical stab that will pin me to the ground, grabbing and throwing me by my now outstretched leg, flinging your blade to skewer me in flight, and finally leaping after me to smash me back down to the ground."

Ganka: "How did you-?"

OoTF: "I could counter these moves and end your combo at any time with a gentle hopping motion, a simple block, any two fingers, a preemptive kick, one of 18 separate Qal Regal techniques, or by simply ignoring you, considering that none of that would kill me. All of this I can predict based on the movement of your eyeballs as you speak. I would venture to guess that my claim has been proven, but if you require physical evidence, then I recommend trying to hit me. Or you could, of course, concede."

Ganka: "My men are watching. To concede would be shameful."

OoTF: "Which is more shameful: to concede in front of them, or to die in front of them?"

"Let's get one thing clear: I hate you. I want you dead. Every cut I put on you brings me joy. Yes, I took out your eye, and I don't plan on stopping there. Because even if I lose this fight, even if I die here, I want you to always suffer from what I did to you."

"Sexist? I'm not sexist. Or racist, or ableist, or even elitist. I don't discriminate against any one thing. I am beyond such petty notions. I am above you all, fit to stand amongst no one but myself. It's not arrogance, it's fact. When I raise my sword against you, it is with the same passion and contempt as every other fool who stands in my way.

So don't flatter yourself. In the eyes of Conquest, you are all equal. You are all nothing."

"Remember how I once said we hope because miracles happen? Well let me reword that; it's because we hope, that miracles happen!"

"Anything a human hold could be a weapons, because human themselves are weapons. That's why I exist."

A certain god of blacksmith.

"Remember, child: Edge come from the Heart. Never forget it."

~~Wisespeak of an Old Man teaching his disciples on how to used the Edgeheart.

"Good? Bad? There are no such things. There are only those with power, and those with the power to stop them."

"No, no. You've got it all wrong. You think that when a wolf mother tries to save her pup from the savage bear, her heart knows no fear. You're wrong. Courage isn't the absence of fear, quite the opposite. It's the ability to look your advasary straight in the eyes, clench your fist, and say:

'**** it.'"

"You know, sometimes you make so much excuse for yourself, you eventually forgot what it's for. It will then run on itself, and drag you in the mud."

"Just because you agree that lion isn't likely to attack you, doesn't mean you also have to agree that there's no need to fear it."

"Why would I go home. I can "home" later. I came here to spend time with you guys, because you guys are my friends"

- Me when one of my friends asked why I was afterschool for a sport I wasn't a part of :p

TheArsenal1212 said:
Which sport was it @IvoryAS
╠ÂI╠ ╠Âw╠Âa╠Âs╠ ╠Âh╠Âo╠Âp╠Âi╠Ân╠Âg╠ ╠Ây╠Âo╠Âu╠Â'╠Âd╠ ╠Âa╠Âs╠Âk╠Â!╠Â

XC/Cross Country

*The King raises his hands - and the stream of Time is silenced. All but one of the Legendary Collective is frozen in the annals of Time*
King Adarian: I have a question for you, and answer me honestly now.

You, who is always left behind. You, who is always the weakest. You, who could seemingly never hope to compete with your betters, your friends and comrades.

Why are you lying? Putting on this charade, living a pathetic farce?

Why limit yourself to humanity when you transcend it?

Isley: How could you know? I played my part perfectly, I never slipped the act once.

King Adarian: I am the new king, the last of the Akhronians, and the usurper of gods. I see through any and all deceptions, whether they be physical, mystical, or psychological - and yes, even you do not escape the scrutiny of my gaze.

Now answer my question... I don't like repeating myself.

Isley: There are numerous reasons really.

King Adarian: And they are?

Isley: Well for one, the fragile fear what they don't understand. And despite their usual differences and grudges for one another, they'll unite together to take down any greater being in the excuse of 'self-preservation'.

Look at them, here to slay you because they fear your strength, your power. They do not know you, nor your aspirations or ideologies. And despite my repeated tests, warning them of making this decision, and the consequences it will bring. They failed to live up to my expectations of them.

Sad, pathetic, but quite predictable. I so hoped I would be surprised. Did I expect too much, I wonder?

King Adarian: I see... and your other reasons?

Isley: I wanted to teach them something, not through my words or my fists, but through my actions and my perceived character.

King Adarian: And what is the lesson you wanted them to learn?

Isley: Hope. I wanted to teach them Hope. To give it, to share it, and to inspire others with it. For one to give Hope to another, is the greatest gift that can be bestowed.

I am a firm believer in the passing of Hope from the strong to the weak.

King Adarian: And did they learn your lesson?

Isley: Yes, I believe they have. At least partly.

King Adarian: ...

Isley: And it is because of that progress, however small it might be, that I am here now, and that I will fight with you as my enemy.

King Adarian: Very well...prepare yourself, I will not hold back, not for you.

Isley: I would be insulted if you did.
~ Daniele D'Ambrosio​

"Your next line is 'I'm just gonna not say that out of spite!'"

"I'm just gonna not say that out of spi- NANI?!"

"I may not be a Legendary Hero or an All-powerful Villan, but if you think even for a second that I will just stand by, remaining stagnant through this mess you made, then I will prove you and every single pain receptor in your body how ******* wrong you are"

Back