• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Good Quotes you've made up

Shaggy and Goku face off in a barren desert, where they can show the true extent of their power. "Alright, little buddy, now let's see whatcha got," Shaggy exclaims as he smirks at the lesser life form.

"That smile will be wiped off your face soon enough," retorts Goku.

"Like, I don't know about that, man, but if you say so," replies Shaggy, clearly at ease.

Goku charged up a massive beam, and blasted the area where Shaggy stood. The beam destroyef everything in it's path.

When the smoke cleared from the devastation Goku unleashed, he saw a familiar sillhouette standing there.

"Like mister, I almost had to use 5% of my power."

Goku powers up another blast in an effort to decimate Shaggy. "KAMEHAMEHA!" Goku lets a giant laser beam out from his palms. After his attack ended, he looked around, and saw noone there. He had defeated Shaggy. "Like, not so fast, dude." Goku whirled around and saw Shaggy, with a giant smirk plastered on his face. Goku screamed in rage and flew straight at Shaggy, who dodged around Goku and punched him in the spine, causing Goku to be blasted 50 meters and the ground to shake.

As Goku lay recovering from the massive blow, he heard footsteps approaching from behind.

"This is what you get dude for like, disrespecting me."

Shaggy gobbles a box of Scooby Snacks, and his eyes start to glow. He begins winding up a punch. "Like, see you never, dude."

Shaggy unleashes a devastating megaton punch at Mach speeds into Goku's back, vaporizing Goku and 100 meters of ground below him. He blows a mighty gust of wind to cool off his fist and blow away what subatomic particles remain of the fallen Saiyan.

Shaggy whistles, and the clouds part to reveal Scooby, who majestically lands on the ground. Shaggy jumps in the air, and quadruple backflips onto the back of Scooby, who begins to float off the ground.

"Row ras it, Raggy?" asks Scooby as the duo flies away into the sunset to go on another adventure.

"Ah...Even if I exhaust all of my scheme, all of my dirty tricks, and even all of my cards, I still held only a glimmer chance of victory. That, is the greatest fight of my life."

"...Even if you said it's impossible to be yourself, I will always be there with you, and make it possible!!"

-A shy man confessing to a troubled girl

"So...would you let me be there with you, for the rest of my life, for eternity, and even beyond it?"

"...Stupid, I should be the one who said that."

"Do you have faith? Of course you don't. You prde yourself on always knowing the outcome before it happens and creating a fitting end for yourself in every way imaginable. You take the magic of fate and completely destroy it with logic and calculated planning. In other words, you create your own luck, your own destiny. Well that's boring. Boring and unfufilling. Why would you choose to walk the threaded path, when there's a forest to discover? Why see in the light when you can feel in the dark? You've come this far knowing. Now you can only progress unknowing. Will you look precariously before you leap? Or will you take the plunge with a running start?

Oh what am I saying? I'm asking all the wrong questions. What I meant to ask was:

Do you have faith?"

I made this one for the main antagonist for the story I am writting on my free time.

EH: "I will finish what I started when I accepted this tedious task this Forgotten God or whatever-the-****-it's-name gave me, after that, I will destroy them and show them that I am in control of my existance and that their chidlish dream can not contain my sheer anger of people with stupid god complxes and pointlessly ambiguous names who gives boring long speeches, I will take the position to control the weave of causality and this empty nothingness outside the infinite dimensional realities how I see fit because I chose and wanted to do so, so if I had to say one thing to summarize my reason for going on so far and say why I bothered with doing so, it would be this"

"I want to make my own desicions"

SM: "Yeah that is cool and all but could you pass the salt before this century ends, food's gonna get cold"

EH: "**** you, listen to my speech" -Event Horizon endlessly complaining about people he dislike and why he worked so hard to become as powerful he is too his friends. (again)

"You know what A.M, GlaDOS, and H.A.L have anything in common? They all gone mad with impotent...I meanwhile, gone mad with power."

-A certain omnipotent A.I

"Not preparing doesn't save times, it's shifting the time for preparing it to the most incovenient moment possible."

"What are you guys doing?"

"It's a Shirt-burrito; Double decker."

Me when my Orchestra teacher asked what I was doing throwing my shirt like a football.

"Miracle don't happen on their own they are made by the miraculous effort"

"Mistake were made so that we wouldn't make them again"

"Be more greedy for the moment you are satisfy you are no longer moving forward"

Something I'm planning to use for an abridged series (during a serious moment)

"Don't you remember what our family is, brother? We're weapons, remember? Every generation is a sharper blade than the last, honed to kill an enemy long since dead, desperately counting the days until they can start a family and hone weapons of their own. Father told you that you were the sharpest blade yet, didn't he? That you were the perfect weapo, capable of cutting anything. Do you know why he told you that?

Because he was in denial about me.

I was born, and you know what they called me? The best there had been, the best there could be. I was the pinnacle of our lineage. 'The angel on top of our family Christmas tree', they all said. I was everything that the family was and had ever been, encapsulated in the tiny body of a little girl, I was THE weapon.

And then I grew up. And father saw me grow up. He saw the angel spread its wings, looming more and more darkly over the branches of the tree. He saw what I was capable of, in abilities and actions. He saw me for what I was, and in me he saw himself, and you, and everyone else back to the beginning. And he began to ask whether our family really was what we claimed we were, whether I was what he desperately wished his children would have become.

Were we weapons?

Or were we monsters?

I'm the angel atop the family tree, brother. And I am an angel of death."

"You who wanted to destroy the population of this world decided you want to die because you couldn't even get that plan off the ground? Don't make me laugh woman. You're far too inexperience in destroying the population comparing to me. And this is coming from a guy who has killed at least quintillions of people while showering in their blood. You don't just decide to kill yourself like a coward and run. You live so that you can take the burden. You burn in that burden or live doesn't matter. Don't think killing yourself will atone for shit coward"

"I have seen the outcome of this battle Saturn black, and they all include your death"

Saturn: "fate? I don't give a damn about fate! I will save everyone and kill you!"

Back