• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Good Quotes you've made up

Based off of this thread, but with the twist being that you've made these quotes up yourself! Whether it be for fun, or because you hope to include them in something you're making.

"Seeing every possible outcome isn't that helpful if there's only one outcome that's showing up. Especially since it's one where I'm dead."

"No no, you don't have to. It won't stop me, after all. The thing is, you want to. Because if you do, I'll make sure it doesn't hurt."

Well, I was working on video game and was planning on adding this quote.

"Don't you realize? A portion of me is in all four of you. You view me as pure anathema to you, when in reality I'm barely darker than you can be... Perhaps I really am extremely immoral. Perhaps you will inevitably defeat me. But you know just as well as me the fate of existence in the four of your hands is no different from my plans. So if you a desire a fight, so be it! The developer intentionally made this fight tedious and gave me self healing to troll the player!" The Final boss of 4chan the RPG..

"Well, the problem with that question, Matt, is that you're assuming we need a reason to go anywhere. To do anything, really. So just pick a direction and we'll go. We are crazy after all."

"How many times do I have to tell you I can't kill all of you? I'd never finish cleaning up."

"Yeah I'm weaker than you, weaker than anyone I know, maybe I'm the weakest of everything that exists for all I know, the probability for me winning against someone as strong as you is ungodly low regardless, however..."

"Then I will have to fight you with this overwhelming weakness of mine and show you that I have never once in my life regreted being the weakest, Let's go "The Strongest" I'll show you the willpower of a true loser"

You petty MUTTS. Always thinking you're the dominant species, proving ALL the time that you can take the gods out. Well, i am not a god. I am what gods fear, i am the ultimate being of evil, and i'll be your judgement. Your day of death has begun, and when i'm done, the hourglass will not only run out, but SHATTER.
~ Moglotor​

"You act as if everyone is afraid of death, that if you hold someone over the edge of doom, the only thing that could happen next is them begging for mercy, forgetting any desire to... stand up... and give you one right in the jaw. How many people have you killed exactly? As far as I can tell, it's not a whole lot."

I had to modify it a lot from the original but the basic idea is the same.

• An invading force of thousands of enemies approaches our heroes*
Joseph: Don't worry, I have a plan

• Strides confidently forward to address the enemy and throws out his hand*
Joseph: ... Stop!

• Silence...*
Random enemy: ... No.

Joseph: ****.

Dr. Doom: Know your place foolish child. And next time, think twice about how you want to address Doctor Doom.

Spiderman: Understood Mister Doom.

This is it. All this time I've waited for years. Time ticked and I grew bored. You shouldn't have bored me with your antics. YEARS have passed, Joey! YEARS. HAVE. PASSED. And you never showed up, for God's sake. Joey, you may not be scared of the dark, but I like a challenge.
~ The Stranger​
I must go now.

I actually randomly thought of this while imagining a battle scene:

"Look at the bright side, if I beat you, I win, and if I don't, you'll end this miserable little thing I call my life; it's a win-win game."

I'll admit it. I'm a cocky guy. I tend to over-exaggerate myself, which leads me to overestimate myself. I need a dose of humility, and let's be honest, I'm not going to learn my lesson any time soon. But if there's one time where you should truly listen to what I have to say, it's now. I am the strongest of the Potents. I may not be the most skilled, the most varied, or have the best abilities, but I damn sure punch the hardest. And trust me buddy, that's more than enough to make you PAY.
~ Band Chulain​

Thanks, man! :D

People from my dimension are weird. You can be born as any species no matter your lineage. A gnome could be born to a dragon-man and an elf and it would just be another Tuesday. My mother is Circe, the goddess. My father is a powerful wind spirit. I was born a fairy. Butterfly wings and all. I barely outsized a Smurf until I was 150. You're essentially a target for harassment like that. And that's not the worst part. You see, fairies are support units. Our magic is only good for support. We're the White Mages. And at the cost for that, anything that's not support magic, we're terrible at. For all the 207 years of my life, I had to live with the knowledge that I would never be as strong as everyone else. That I couldn't live up to the powerful legacy of my parents. That I only existed to make other people look good. Needless to say, I have a complex about my species. Ever since I was a kid, I hated being a fairy. I wanted to get strong. I wanted to prove that I was more than just a glorified nurse. But living in my parents' shadow, my best friend being one of the strongest beings in this dimension, and even the twins surpassed me. And they're not even old enough to go through puberty. I could never stand up for myself or those that I cared about. That's not to say I didn't try. I practiced as much as I could, but it. It took me a century and a half to be halfway decent at fire magic. Anyone of another species would be just as good in a couple months. When was transported to Earth, I thought I could be that. I thought I could be the strongest hero, like I always wanted to be. I improved exponentially here. But even here...the overwhelming power of Seth and Band and even you...I feel like my hope is in vain...
~ Ian Salems​

A whole convo I'm proud of.

Kazu: As you can see, Jennifer, it's hopeless to resist. Every step you take towards me will only expound on your little fake family's suffering, and there's no way to free them from the chamber if the laws of physics have anything to say about it. So what will you do? Will you kneel? Will you cry? Will you beg? Will you weep? Will you offer a trade? Or perhaps even surrender? Or will you simply die, out of options or reasons to live? Or all of them at once even?! A declaration of defeat, absolute defeat, worded in screams! TELL ME JENNIFER! WHAT IS YOUR DECISION?! WHAT WILL YOU PRESENT TO ME AS MY ENTERTAINMENT?!

Jennifer: ...

Kazu: Ah, so defeated you can't even-

Jennifer: I'm going to punch you.

Kazu: ... what.

Jennifer: I'm going to punch you.

Kazu: Did you even listen to a single goddamn-

Jennifer: I told my little brother... My little brother, who you have in that chamber right now... Along with my other family members... I told him that if anyone made him cry I would punch them. And I don't know if he's crying in that chamber right now... But the mere possibility is ringing through each of my knuckles, and if I can't free them from that chamber, the least I can do is make all of their pain pale in comparison to what I'm gonna do to you. That was my promise.

Kazu: So that's it? That's all it is? A stupid promise?

Jennifer: ... Well, I made another promise too.

(The walls of the Pain Chamber crack.)

Kazu: What the-?

Jennifer: (gri) I promised I would never underestimate my family.

(The walls of the chamber and Kazu's jaw shatter in uniso)

I like this exchange solely for the last line. It's badass af in my mind.

This is probably going to turn out differently, because I'm probably not going to give Seth time manipulation. But for now...

(Seth and Band, two longtime friends, are in a tournament, facing off)

Seth: Not bad, man. But you forgot one thing.

Band: What's that?

(Time stops and Seth appears behind Band)

Seth: I can still stop time.

(Band starts to turn around and Seth starts to deliver a punch)

Band: I was counting on it.

(Band delivers a back kick straight into Seth's gut, sending him flying backwards)

Band: You pulled a me. You got too cocky.

Seth: Fair enough. I'll be more efficient next time.

(Seth tries to stop time again but fails)

Seth: What...?

Band: Can't stop time?

Seth: What did you do?

Band: I got stronger. And I hit you.

Seth: But what does that have to do with...-

Band: I GOT SO STRONG, I KNOCKED THE POWER RIGHT OUT OF YOU!

So...you came to my throne. How dare you to fight me....though, I will be just a bit grateful. At least now I have one more soul to complete my collection.
~ HOSTLESS​

"If making a quote, don't use words that are foreign to you. Just to show how smart you are."

"Mother hecker..."

"Frick, a niƒà▒´©Åƒà▒´©Åa really messed up..."

- Frank for whenever he screws up an argument

"I have teleportation, for I am PP Extendus!

Phew Phew!" - PP Extendus (Not Frank in his Ultra lord memeatic+++++ BLAH BLAH FORM)

"Ness is NOT Sans, pls stop" - Frank for whenever he hears a "Ness is sans" meme

"Hey guess what? Peter Griffin" - Frank making terrible jokes

"Well ain't that delicious"

"That's not very delicious"

"I think I speak for all of us when I say, You're not being very delicious right now"

- Me on a regular basis

"Human? Android? What does it matter? So what if nanites run through my veins rather than blood? My heart still beats. Who cares if my mind was made by others? I can still think freely. I'm artificial, sure. I've come to accept that. But I'm still sapient. I've made friends. I've fallen in love. I've saved the world. I am alive, same as you."

"To underestimate another is to beg for defeat. Always assume your next opponent will be the mightiest foe you've ever faced."

"Think just because you have a status of a rich man means you get what to do what you want? Wrong! You are a fool for thinking wealth means everything. Tell me do you think death would be bribed by your cheap attempts to cheat it? Or you can take your money with you to hell? You are naive and for that I will tell you something...death is indifferent to all. You lose your life regardless if you want to or not so be prepared...for I will give hell a small tribute by sending you there and experience whether your status means anything or not?"

This'll be fun!!! This place is full of people I don't even know, events that I don't even experienced, locations that I don't even tried to set my foot yet! And the core of it all! People! I love people! More than anything! More than everything! From their atoms to their concepts, I love them all!! That is why..... they have to love me too.
~ Valstrax​

Back