• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Gon Freecss vs All Might

speed should be equal otherwise this is a speedblitz

both have a similar lvl in AP while AM is consistently at small town lvl with a possible large town lvl AP in his potential peak form which we never saw,

so considering that speed is equal because otherwise speedblitz, i would give this to AM since adult gon is still lacking in experience fighting enemys, he showed impressive stuff but AM has enough experience to use his strength in different ways (like pseudo mid-air flight) :)

all in all, 68/100 for AM...

Assuming speed equal because.

All Might takes it because of good thinking with his powers (when he was depowered and continuously losing power, he shifter OFA between arms to get a good shot at AFO, and he can fling himself at the enemy with New Hampshire Smash like a sort of pseudo-flight).

Also, range. All Might can make gusts that causes a draft with a punch.

^if his adult self can use the rock version than i would assume the paper one works too, only that he didnt need it (i guess), but it doesnt change the outcome anyway...

Gon is still smart in a pinch. However, it requires him to do it over and over again before he gets it right. Given AM's superior AP Gon won't be able to do that.

AM 8/10

Back