• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Golden Goddesses Tiering .

The real cal howard said:
It's better than using the golden alien beings.
You racist ovo.

Ontopic: is anyone willing to make the changes to "Low 2-C, possibly higher"?

Well I can confidently say that statement there from that site rests on an unofficial pretense, because, the site has notoriously posted information that is either largely off-base because of localization issues, or submitting information that just hasn't outright been endorsed by Nintendo completely

As it stands, the instruction manuals, original in-game dialogue, developer quotes, and the Historia, are the only "reliable" sources of canonical material when discussing Zelda canon...and then even that at times conflict with each other.

The quote in Ocarina of Time that says "before time began, before spirits and life existed" is definitely concrete as it holds in alignment with what A Link to the Past states as well. Speaking of which, the transliterated text of A Link to the Past also gives some insight to conceptual manipulation on Nayru's part:

"The God of Wisdom created science and magic, and nature was given order."

The source comes from Zelda Legends, A Link to the Past manual comparison.

Anyway food for thought, a multi-universal being can technically affect governing properties of a different universe right? The Triforce is factually a world-governing artifact that contains a "small but powerful portion of the essence of the gods".

In The Wind Waker, The King of Red Lions explains in the original japanese text that when the Hero of Time left Hyrule by way of traveling through time, he was separated from the Triforce of Courage, which was left behind in the adult timeline so as to avoid a paradox of having a second Triforce of Courage in the Child Timeline. A Link Between Worlds shows that the Triforce in Hyrule can restore an equally powerful world-governing Triforce in Lorule. Regardless if whether or not Lorule is set in a different universe than Hyrule, the Triforce's capabilities to restore another Triforce, who in turn, determines the state of the world is benchmark to say that hypothetically, the Triforce can affect another timeline's Triforce to govern the world, were the user had knowledge of the timeline's existence. So since it is but a small portion of the essence of the Goddesses's power, then logically that would mean the Goddesses have multi-universal facets in having the power to affect the totality of any timeline.

@Oni

While I do agree with you, unfortunately, that just proves they have multi-universal range. We don't have enough proof (yet) of the triforce affecting a whole universe instead of just a planet. (Although, if the Majora thing is legit, it could probably upgrade the triforce to 4-A)

I agree to downgrade them to at least Low 2-C, also the Majora possible 4-A stuff was rejected like the Vaati one.

If Majora created Termina, then he would likely be 4-A as Termina contains a vast starry sky at night.

Triforce wielders should scale since it should be far superior to Majora.

@TeenAngel how do you know that the triforce is superior to majora? The triforce and majora has never been in the same game in any part of the timelines.

Because the Triforce is the most powerful thing in the Zeldaverse. It has been consistently referred to as Omnipotent. While this is obviously not literal, it definitely means it is more powerful than anything in the series. Majora included.

Well, Omnipotence is an obvious NLF, but yes, with the exception of the Golden Goddesses that created the Triforce, the Triforce is legit the most powerful thing in the series.

Well, that's what I meant. It's not LITERALLY Omnipotent. But it's more as being described as the most powerful thing in the series (With the exception of the Golden Goddesses that created it).

Well, The Golden Goddesses are said to have created all existence, which includes Termina if Termina is only a planet. The only way for Majora to not be inferior to the Triforce, is for Termina to take place in a different universe; which seems unlikely, as the would merely support the Tier 2 stuff furthermore. But the Golden Goddesses did create Termina along with many other worlds so the Triforce, which represents a fraction of the Goddess's true power, still yields greater power than Majora.

Except majora created termina .

And the statement that claimed all of the goddessess created millions of worlds just got thriwn out .

Majora created the pocket realm which Fierce Deity Link fought him, he didn't create Termina.

The Triforce is described as omnipotent in Hyrule Historia. So it's basically the creators saying it is superior to everything in the series.

Also, why would they make Majora, a random villain that showed up for one game, more powerful than the all-powerful energy force that every other game revolves around, and is described as omnipotent by both the creators and multiple characters in the series, and was created by the God Tiers of the verse.

Do you realize how ridiculous it would be to have Majora and Fierce Deity Link at 4-A and only have the Triforce at High 4-C?

Plus like I've Said that's kinda impossible for some characters when they come from Termina in the first place

Except youre wrong dragon , the current duscussion is about the fact majora indeed create the land of termina according to the new book .

Does not matter teen, if there exists nothing in game to prove it then nothing proves it .

Majora was a powerful villain used In rituals that was said to grant great power to those who wear it so while I agree the triforce is stronger I don't think Majora is fodder by any means

@Js

No, I'm just saying it is ridiculous not to scale the Triforce to Majora.

My issue is apparently making the Triforce weaker than Majora.

Well no, Majora is not fodder; he's still the 3rd most powerful villain in Zelda; it's confirmed that Complete Triforce Ganon is the most powerful villain with Demise being second. But Complete Triforce > Majora

"So, apparently, Termina is a world created by Skull Kid using the power of Majora's Mask based on his own memories and wishful thinking/imagination (a la Koholint Island), hence the similarities between Hyrule and Termina. The Gaints, also created by the mask, are the representations of the spirits that Skull Kid had a deep connection with, but left. The dawn of the new day is pretty much a reflection on Skull Kid's mental state when he accepted that people can still be friends even if they are far apart. Since Skull Kid is now happy and the mask is rid of all evil power, the moment Link leaves Termina the land ceases to exist. Also, it seems that Skull Kid learned Saria's Song directly from Saria, and the origin of the mask is still not specified (could be from Hyrule, at least not from Termina)."

source.

That still doesn't make sense to me since Skull kid comes from Termina in the first place but that might be Zelda being Zelda

Well, that also implies Golden Goddesses created Majora, and the fact that the Triforce is still the most powerful thing the Goddesses created.

You guys kind of implied Skull Kid came from Hyrule when you said, "Termina was created by Skull Kid putting on the Majora's Mask".

Yes, but wouldn't the Majora's Mask and the Skull Kid also be created by the Golden Goddesses, since they clearly created Hyrule along with many other millions of worlds contained in the universe?

TeenAngel101 said:
The Triforce is described as omnipotent in Hyrule Historia. So it's basically the creators saying it is superior to everything in the series.
Also, why would they make Majora, a random villain that showed up for one game, more powerful than the all-powerful energy force that every other game revolves around, and is described as omnipotent by both the creators and multiple characters in the series, and was created by the God Tiers of the verse.

Do you realize how ridiculous it would be to have Majora and Fierce Deity Link at 4-A and only have the Triforce at High 4-C?
^^^This

The Triforce was described in Hyrule Historia to be omnipotent. Which is basically the creators saying it. And I'm pretty sure they are aware of Majora.

Again this doesn't mean literally omnipotent, just that it is superior to everything in the series including Majora.

You are basically saying Majora > Complete Triforce, which is ridiculous.

Could someone notify Cal of this topic since he's the Zelda expert? I'd do it but I'm on a PS4 right now and it took me a hundred years to type this. I'm sure 20 people already ninja'd me by now.

Dark, did ya read the thread .

The million worlds is trash , gone , can't be used anymore . Not canon .

And tribe is not the golden goddessess.

Back