• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Golden Goddesses Tiering .

Both you and J-Man were stating it was in the same universe minutes ago. Pocket dimension or not, it's not.

Isn't Termina just an alternate Hyrule? If so it's probably a big as Hyrule then and the planet it's on

SomebodyData said:
I think Termina was confirmed to be a dream in Hyrule Historia, actually, let me check.
That makes it even worse.

Also, why are we using lines from a long-since dead website?

I agree with Matt's reasoning.

They created millions of worlds without noticing, but we know that those worlds dont need to be universal to be considered worlds. Therefore we can only put an "at least Low 2-C, possibly higher" to that feat.

Even that's super generous. I say Low 2-C baseline since their only feat is creating the universe. And alternate planet-sized realities as a side-effect.

Well, I said possibly higher because there is a possibility for one of those worlds to be universal, but whatevs.

Are we even certain .

>The quote above clearly states beginning of time , cal states earth is as old as the time , which existed prior to golden godessess descending , we do in fact see the cutscene 3 times , from 3 seperate sources Matthew . the cutscenes arent even copy pasted, each one kinda is an different telling of the exact same thing .

I am fine with Low 2-C cause Hyrule Historia says that the Goddesses created "The Heavens & The Earth", and Skyward Sword says that they created the laws that govern reality.

The real cal howard said:
And Lorule? The Twilight Realm?
The Twilight realm is a pocket dimension. Lorule is Hyrule's double, which means at least planet sized.

Matthew Schroeder said:
Jesus Christ Cal. Stop being immature and chill. Being snarky, arrogant, and insulting does nothing to your reputation or trust users may or may not have for you.
I should probably address this. I'm sorry for acting how I did.

SomebodyData said:
I think Termina was confirmed to be a dream in Hyrule Historia, actually, let me check.
It's actually the new Zelda Encyclopedia that was released a few months ago that said Termina was a made up world. Apparently Majora created a new world from Skull Kids memories and imagination.

Ah thanks, that's probably why I couldn't find it. But I did find other sources confirming the book has that.

What's with Zelda and dream worlds?

But that's weird doesn't Skull kid come from Termina in the first place? So how can he create something that he already lives in

It's actually the new Zelda Encyclopedia that was released a few months ago that said Termina was a made up world. Apparently Majora created a new world from Skull Kids memories and imagination.

Then the previous quote in the OP of them creating several worlds has been retconned. We can put them at Low 2-C now?

Not originally. Originally it was for creating Hyrue and all of its alternate worlds, but apparently it refers to planets now, so rip.

Quoting Matt:

"I think that the Goddesses should be downgraded to Low 2-C, due to creating the universe. The three Zelda timelines were created due to divergences in the timeline and have nothing to do with the Goddesses."

Note that Hyrule = Planet. Lorule = Hyrule. Twilight World = Unknown. Termina = Planet.

I'm rather neutral on the topic, but I agree than anything lower than Low 2-C is most certainly downplayed. But yeah, the three timelines thing does seem more like a split due to numerous outcomes rather than something The Goddesses actively created at that moment.

PaChi2 said:
Quoting Matt:
"I think that the Goddesses should be downgraded to Low 2-C, due to creating the universe. The three Zelda timelines were created due to divergences in the timeline and have nothing to do with the Goddesses."

Note that Hyrule = Planet. Lorule = Hyrule. Twilight World = Unknown. Termina = Planet.
Hyrule is the Kingdom, not the Planet.

The planet is Earth.

Dust Collector said:
I think this could upgrade Majora in some way...

Side note, but why do we have pictures of the oracles on the goddesses' pages. They're just named after them. They're not avatars and don't have some kind of direct connection. It's like if we had a page for biblical Jesus and just threw in a bunch of pictures of random people named Jesus because they have the same name.

I'm confused on the whole point of there only being planets and the like instead of universes.....

But I thought the 2-C rating came from the three different timelines (Adult, Child, and Downfall).

TeenAngel101 said:
I'm confused on the whole point of there only being planets and the like instead of universes.....

But I thought the 2-C rating came from the three different timelines (Adult, Child, and Downfall).
They didn't create the timelines. OOT Link creates them by messing with time.

I suppose that "At least Low 2-C, possibly higher" seems reasonable, given that we do not know whether or not the alternative worlds are full universes.

Also, please do not take this as an insult Cal. You are a very nice and appreciated staff member in this wiki.

Back