• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Gokudera Hayato Vs Deidara

Deidara can kill him if he manage to use C3, Garuda or C0 but a massive speed difference means that he's blitzed before he can take to the sky.

Which they will. Deidara can control every single one he makes and they always hone in on their targets or stall by being explosive traps to avoid. Both of which were seen each time when he had to fight.

Deidara has made some of the following:

- Grasshopper traps

- Homing bats

- Spiders that blow your head off

- Clay dolls that he can puppeter with zero movement

- Birds that he can either throw or ride to get the air/elevation advantage

- Clay clones of himself that can distract enemies, trick enemies, or trap enemies before detonating themselves

- Can make Shadow Clones and uses them for suicide bombing tactics, they also can trick opponents

- A C2 Dragon that he can ride and use to spew out land mines, which are very numerous and one going off triggers them all

- A C3 doll that can blow up the enitre Sand Village that only Gaara's sand could shield the village from the impending doom

- A C4 doll that releases nano-bombs that Deidara can detonate from inside someone else's body (once they go off, you are vaporized on the cellular level); was made to counter the sharingan

- C0, which turns himself into a bomb that causes ten kilometers of damage and a huge crater

I probably missed a few of his masterpieces, but it is enough for me to say he is highly versatile and clever. All of these bombs are one he developed from experimenting with his jutsu (a combination of the Hidden Stone Kinjutsu (the extra mouths) and his Exposion Style kekkei genkai), showing that he is insanely creative. He is also noted to have a 4.5/5 intelligence rating in the data-book, which is a whole point higher than Sasuke's and is on par with Shikamaru's intelligence. He also is pretty good at making gambits that pay off. Three of which were making Gaara waste the rest of his chakra on defending his village, the others being the numerous tricks he pulled on various characters with clay clones.

Needless to say, Deidara gets my vote.

the speed should be equal. Also im inconclusive because this could be a tie because Deiadara has no attack that can harm Gokudera besides C0 which would kill both of them.

I only listed C0 as an example. If Deidara plays his cards right, he could use a clone to pull it off while he hides. If he were to do it himself, there would be no winner all around since they would both be dead as you said. In fact, C0 is the only one I can see being restricted to being where only a shadow clone (he can make those too and I should go back and add it to my list) can do it because if Deidara dies along with his opponent means no winner.

Either way, C4 Garuda should be good enough to finishing off Hayato as it is somewhere around the destruction power of C0. C4 releases nano-bombs, which can be detonated from within the bodies of whoever breathes them in. That is why Tobi escaped when he was told to. The only one who would not be affected would be Deidara himself as he is way above the blast zone on a C1 Bird or on his C2 Dragon. This means an entire army could breathe in the bombs and they all would disintegrate.

Not Necro, I provided a lot of information to support Deidara's win. The rule states "Please don't bump topics that have been inactive for over a month without a legitimate argument, and entirely avoid bumping topics that have been concluded." I have the bold part.

And I was not the one to revive it. FairyTailMaster95 did at 18:58, 18 April 2018. If you have a problem with that, you can go get the moderators. I am sure they will point to the same rule I did.

Back