• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Goku vs Thomas The Tank Engine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Goku 6 Thomas 0

Screenshot 20180424-232636
Goku "I WILL win!"

No you wont, cuz the magic you refused to belive in will get the better of you!

Also, i think Thomas will get some kind of teleport in the future due to the gold dust in the movie, but im having trouble finding a good rip of the movie.

You changed the distance...and now it's even easier for Goku to win. As anyone who is familiar with Newton's second law could tell you, that train needs both time and distance to get up to max speed. Unless you specify he's going at X speed, we are going to have to assume he's starting at a standstill. And as we all know, if the size comparison to the people of Sodor is true, this is a full-size steam locomotive that needs to build up speed in order to do any damage. And he will not be able to do this in 20 meter, or basically 60 feet.

Add a speed to that distance, and then we can talk. Otherwise, Goku still wins.

gonna hafta go wit goku low diff man unless u say he could instantly accel to top speed or instantly switch tracks and appears right in front of goku, that shit still takes some time. even then he has enhanced senses more than enough to see him coming and more agile so he aint gettin blitzed by a huge ass locomotive.

If Thomas can teleport freely he can easily hit Goku. How many hits can Goku take though? Who has the AP advantage?

Goku shrugged off numerous things without much to complain, like being smashed through pillars of rocks from Yamcha.

Well, there are no numbers linked to Goku's 9-A key. But he can survive being smashed into several pillars and still be fine afterwards.

Kiryu2012 said:
Goku could always just stand between the tracks and attack from there.
That's not allowed in this fight. He is ON the tracks.

Megaboy Prime said:
Well, ive calced Thomas at 4.6529e+7. Joules

How much of that can Goku take?
0.010 Tons of TNT, that is Small Building level, I doubt Goku can withstand that.

Therefir said:
Megaboy Prime said:
Well, ive calced Thomas at 4.6529e+7. Joules

How much of that can Goku take?
0.0104 Tons of TNT, that is almost Small Building level+, I doubt Goku can withstand that.
joules and TNT are two different things.

0.0104 Tons of TNT, that is almost Small Building level+, I doubt Goku can withstand that.
joules and TNT are two different things.

4.6529e+7 joules is 0.011121 Tons, but that's just Small Building level.

Okay. Thomas has a total mass off 322 Tons (270 tons as the maxinum cargo capacity) and a velocity of 17.8 m/s.

4.6529e+7 Watt second joule 0.011121 tons of tnt

I see, I only used 272 tons from the profile, sorry for that.

He can walk off plenty of attacks since they're EXACTLY at the same tier. Not to mention that he has the nimbus cloud to avoid the train.

Both have limited stamina.

Goku needs to eat as much thomas has to have fuel.

And Goku gets hungry a lot, and if he starves, Thomas will one shot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back