• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Goku vs Thomas The Tank Engine

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Megaboy no he doesn't. He's able to do a lot of stuff without eating much, like carry turtle to the ocean while fighting off a bandit, and getting rid of the oolong situation.

Nothing's stopping Goku from stepping off the tracks. Even if there are multiple tracks in this fight, Goku could just stand in-between any of them and attack from there. And if that doesn't somehow work, he can also use the Nimbus cloud.

Thomas can teleport, so he will be able to dodge a couple of attacks.

Goku will also be forced to fight thomas eventually due to hunger.

One of the things that define kid Goku is that he gets significally weaker when he is hungry.

Both have to eventually fight each other.

Or not. You still haven't dispelled the fact that Goku can just blow out the tracks and make Thomas derail that way. And it's not really in character for Thomas to just dimension hop until he hits something.

Thomas can teleport away from broken tracks without problem.

It isnt in character for him to just accept death.

also, Goku needs time to charge attacks.

Okay then, how about the point that keeps being made about Nimbus, and how Goku can fly over the track. Unless Thomas is gonna appear mid-air to try to hit him, which he hasn't shown he can do, there's no way he can take him down while Goku still has the range advantage.

And as I said earlier, doesn't Thomas usually need help getting up from the other vehicles whenever he derails? I'm pretty sure in most instances that this happens, Thomas is usually left helpless until help actually arrives.

Goku can use nimbus, but he will eventually have to come down to fight Thomas.

Thomas falling of the roads isnt because he randomly falls off roads like you are implying, but because of bad weather, other locomotives, etc.

And Thomas can indeed teleport his way to another road or dimension using his teleportation no problem.

>Calcs

There aren't any on his page and for all we know you could just be making up numbers out of nowhere

Put this calc of yours into a blog already

Megaboy Prime said:
boy, oh boy.

Now, can you think before accusing people of such things?
Boy, oh boy.

Now, can I tell you what's still wrong with this?

1. Where did the mass come from

2. Where did the speed come from

3. Was not put into a blog post

4. Was not evaluated by a Calc group member

Can we like.

Cleanse this thread before it breeds and settle it on a CRT?

Not any time soon.

Not even the recent seasoms have him destroy a planet or something

Code:
cuz the magic you refused to belive in will get the better of you!
Screenshot 20180424-232636

Yeah, about the model that Thomas is based on

"He is noticeably shorter than the E2 class, and has a set of splashers over his leading driving wheels, which the original engines never had. His water tanks appear closer to the later batch of engines, although they are more squared in shape than the originals. Thomas' rear buffer beam is also higher than on the original engines."

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/LB&SCR_E2_class

Same Wikipedia article says that Thomas is a different size

Did you not read the word for word quote I just put down?

You didn't prove anything about Thomas's weight, you just said what the model that Thomas is BASED on weighs, despite the same article saying Thomas is SMALLER

Yes i did, tho.

It is simple enough for anyone to udnerstand

Likeni said, if you dont like it, make a crt and stop derrailing the thread like a reasonable adult.

No, you did not

Just saying you proved it doesn't mean you did, especially when I said how you didn't prove anything at all, and you already know I made a crt

And here, I'll vote on here, since you're so worried about derailment

Goku just destroys the track and/or derails Thomas

gg

>gg

Are you over the age of 18?

Anywho, it is not my fault ive already done the proper calculations and you are salty a tnk engine can each 9-A.

"Gg"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back