• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Goku vs Thomas The Tank Engine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually, no I am not, but it doesn't matter, try attacking my arguments for once instead of just saying "No, you're wrong because I said so" or making an arbitrary comment about my age

Anyways, I don't care what tier Thomas is, heck, you could have him rated at Low 2-C for all I care as long as the rating is justified, which, as I have proven by the fact that Thomas isn't the same size as the model he is based off of, isn't properly justified by a not-so- proper calculation

It does matter.

Instead of posting legit proof that somehow invalidates my claim, you just post insults and continue to derrail the thread.

Grow up

"just post insults"

tfw I literally did no such thing when you actually have, even going on to make an arbitrary statement about my age as if it somehow makes me less intelligent

Looks like someone needs some growing up to do, now sit down and take your own advice

>sit down

See? You have no arguments, just insults.

Now, come on, just admit you are salty and move on.

Something being 'smaller' doesnt mean its weight should change, i could bring uo tons of examples of such, like a human being weighting more than a massive castle of cotton.

>meme post

If it was saitama or someone like that, id agree.

But thomas has legit super train feats that puts him at 9-A.

Megaboy Prime said:
>sit down

See? You have no arguments, just insults.

Now, come on, just admit you are salty and move on.

Something being 'smaller' doesnt mean its weight should change, i could bring uo tons of examples of such, like a human being weighting more than a massive castle of cotton.
False equivalency, you are saying that a smaller train of the same model is the same weight

>just admit you're salty and move on

See? You have no arguments, just insults

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back