• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Goku vs superman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Superman in base without any sundip would still win due to high godly regen and immortality type 8. Too bad those aren't listed, but I'll make a CRT in a few hours for it

If someone with knowledge of dragon ball and dc can comment ElixirBlue SSJRyu1Ionliosite Matthew Schroeder Ottavio_Merluzzo o akmsama

Goku already stomped, or at least beat, a stronger version of Superman. He stomps here.

Didn't this already get done? I was there and I'm pretty sure the consensus was it was a stomp for Xeno Goku yes a freaking DB character made a matchup a stomp shockingly.

Yeah, I'll delete my account if this is accepted.
I actually have extremely blatant evidence, but its for pre crisis but would apply to post crisis as it happened not once but twice in post crisis as well, with about 3 other showings of something similar in rebirth

And yes, the scans did verbatim mention "concept erasure".

It probably won't get accepted, but its extremely undeniable evidence for pre crisis that the only way you would disagree is if its not consistent

Well good luck to you sir, because you might face quite a bit of opposition if this is to happen
About 13 hours from now I'll upload the CRT so look forward to it, I'll message you so you can see it

If you want to read the comic, its Action Comics 554 and Superman : Where is Thy Sting and the comic where Starro appeared in JLA 1997

He currently doesn't and most likely won't. This just goes the way of Xeno Goku vs Superman P1M.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back