• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What are the main arguments? I'm too lazy to read everything ;-;?

Can anyone summarize?
altho Goku can one shot here, Sonic has various speed amps that he is keen to use in character, and his natural 4x reaction speed advantage, his amps like the boost would allow him to blitzs Goku and he has also several danger senses that would allow him to feel all attacks Goku trow at him

With the Purple gem, Sonic can become extremely small to make himself much harder to hit + his forcejewels and Chaos Control to teleport at will to avoid attacks.

all of that backed by his Parry, which would allow Sonic to slow down his perception of time to see Goku is slow motion

all in all making very difficult for Goku to hit Sonic in the first place

in the event Sonic IS hit however, he can still stay alive due to his survivability

Sonic can revive himself with Soul energy + Shara's ring, and with Caliburn he will be able to survive if he is somehow hit + use his Sonic heal move to heal himself from any damage on his body + His cracked will power that would allow him to keep going even if he severely injured, enough so to heal himself or to use some of his other hax to give him time to recover, that and with the Muteki Monitor Sonic can Power Null Goku's ways of harming him, granting him some protection for a few seconds,

Now for Sonic's possible wincon's here

The most obvious one is Chaos Control, which he can use for a variety of effects, most notably, he can stop time, which altho goku has resistance, it wouldn't be enough here as Chaos Control's time stop is strong enough to stop in time Immeasurable speed being, with it Sonic can also Seal + BFR Goku in another dimension with his 2-B/A range, which Goku wouldn't be able to get out of

With his numerous color powers he could defeat Goku in some ways as well, such as:

Deconstructing him with Indigo Asteroid

Absorbing him with Purple Frenzy

Using Violet void to not only become a Black Hole, that would kill Goku on contact once he gets inside of it, but to make him imune to his ranged attacks as all of them will be absorbed into the black hole making it bigger and more of a problem, also slowing Goku down to make it harder for him to flee from it

Goku's mafuba couldn't work, as Sonic resists 4D sealing + Sonic can use his Forcejewels to Body Pupetry goku into stop using it

all in all, i am not seeing much Goku can do here, i will be voting for Sonic for now, i may change my mind when more Goku supporters come here
this is mine for Sonic

Sonic will not be desoriented that easily, he is commonly doing 360s movement, in multiple changing gravity, and all shorts of high maneuver
I don't think... that exactly correlates. Like, I know he does Parkour, but that don't mean he would be able to ajust to a sudden change of brigteness. Disoriented don't exactly mean Dizzy, and also mean a state of confusion. You saying he would't get confused by suddenly losing his vision, because he does Parkour a lot is weird.
Sonic pain tolerance goes br
Solar Flare is not just a "mere eye hurt", since Oozaru Vegeta (who also have a Lot of pain tolerance, check out his fight) get hit by one, and he got recoil by pain for several seconds, and Goku could finish the Spirit bomb.
Not that mean anything, since i don't see any of this feats are being about hurting Sonic eyes, so i still think he would be affected.
his several danger sense will allow him to react properly to where Goku is
If Goku does at close range, would be pretty difficulty for Sonic to dodge. Or like, he could use a AoE attack too.
at worst he Chaos control to stop time or teleport away
Totally In-character.
Also, i don't Goku ever opened with Solar Flare,
I din't say he would start with Solar Flare.
I say he would use to hit Sonic, If is getting difficulty for him to use.

I don't think... that exactly correlates. Like, I know he does Parkour, but that don't mean he would be able to ajust to a sudden change of brigteness. Disoriented don't exactly mean Dizzy, and also mean a state of confusion. You saying he would't get confused by suddenly losing his vision, because he does Parkour a lot is weird.
Danger sense will alert him of an attack
Solar Flare is not just a "mere eye hurt", since Oozaru Vegeta (who also have a Lot of pain tolerance, check out his fight) get hit by one, and he got recoil by pain for several seconds, and Goku could finish the Spirit bomb.
Not that mean anything, since i don't see any of this feats are being about hurting Sonic eyes, so i still think he would be affected.
He won't pull out of nowhere a Genki dama unless he feels he is outmatched like Jiren
If Goku does at close range, would be pretty difficulty for Sonic to dodge. Or like, he could use a AoE attack too.
Time break, Time stop, Parry, Danger sense and sensing attacks says hi
Totally In-character.
He can eventually use it
Danger sense

Danger sense will alert him of an attack

He won't pull out of nowhere a Genki dama unless he feels he is outmatched like Jiren

Time break, Time stop, Parry, Danger sense and sensing attacks says hi

He can eventually use it

Danger sense
...wow

he does adapt to a change in brightness all the time, he adjusted fine enough to numerous light to dark a dark to light situations in the past in numerous stages in his adventures

well, Sonic's will power is too strong for him to just get easily stoped to something minor like this, he would fight against the eye pain of a bright light easily enough, besides he can still use Chaos Control to stop time and give him the time needed to recover

If Goku does at close range, would be pretty difficulty for Sonic to dodge.
4x reaction speed, even if goku does hit Sonic would more than enough time to get out of the situation to recover, either by time stop or teleportation or just using his boost to blitz Goku and ran away for enough time

Or like, he could use a AoE attack too.
he feels it and then outruns it

Totally In-character.
Very much so

ok then, i still believe Sonic would finish things off before that tho

he does adapt to a change in brightness all the time, he adjusted fine enough to numerous light to dark a dark to light situations in the past in numerous stages in his adventures
You could just said that.
Also, do you have one example?
well, Sonic's will power is too strong for him to just get easily stoped to something minor like this, he would fight against the eye pain of a bright light easily enough,
Do you have a example of him having his eyes hurt, and recovered quickly? And again, It affects Vegeta, who have a enormous pain tolerance.
Also, do he ever ignore pain instantly and Dodge a attack?
4x reaction speed,
Ok, he would still need the time to get away, which he don't have in close range.
even if goku does hit Sonic would more than enough time to get out of the situation to recover, either by time stop or teleportation or just using his boost to blitz Goku and ran away for enough time
But If he hits Sonic, he one-shot.
he feels it and then outruns it
Goku do one so big, he can't outrun the blast. And like, he still getting his eyes hurt.
Oh, yeah, that one instance of him doing so, and he don't do It other time. Do you a good example of him dodge attacks with Chaos Control?
And as far i know, Sonic need to have that shit in hand to use, is likely he won't have in the middle If the fight.
ok then, i still believe Sonic would finish things off before that tho
Ok.

Last edited:
You could just said that.
Also, do you have one example?
for one quick example, from this to this

Do you have a example of him having his eyes hurt, and recovered quickly? And again, It affects Vegeta, who have a enormous pain tolerance.
pain tolerance is not a matter here, Sonic even without it endured with his sheer Willpower

Also, do he ever ignore pain instantly and Dodge a attack?
he did that and much more in frontiers as i have described in my earlier comments

Ok, he would still need the time to get away, which he don't have in close range.
or to just cover his eyes, or to turn his head to the other side, he has plenty of time with his 4x reaction speed

But If he hits Sonic, he one-shot.
and Sonic survives and heals, also the problem is if he will be able to even hit Sonic to begin with

Goku do one so big, he can't outrun the blast.
unless Goku for some reason decides to make a planet size exlosion, that would kill him as well because no oxygen, then no, also, sonic can just run to another dimension to dodge the blast, or chas control to another timeline to dodge the explosion, or chaos control the explosion itself away

And like, he still getting his eyes hurt.
willpower + several danger sense take care of those

Oh, yeah, that one instance of him doing so, and he don't do It other time.
This proves that if he sees as necessary, he will use it, unless you are saying that Sonic will never use it.....which is just a no

Do you a good example of him dodge attacks with Chaos Control?
the very clip i showed you, besides.....it is kind of obvious that he would use it if needed, there is no logical reason to say that he wouldn't even if he knew it would save him, he is not dumb, he would analyse Goku and then logically use it when he sees that he needs to, altho, he has other wincons that doesn't involve just it

And as far i know, Sonic need to have that shit in hand to use, is likely he won't have in the middle If the fight.
neither he or shadow had it on their hands in the entirety of their battle, they work in the hammerspace as well

.kO

altho Goku can one shot here, Sonic has various speed amps that he is keen to use in character, and his natural 4x reaction speed advantage, his amps like the boost would allow him to blitzs Goku and he has also several danger senses that would allow him to feel all attacks Goku trow at him

Sonic can Chaos Control to teleport at will to avoid attacks.

all of that backed by his Parry, which would allow Sonic to slow down his perception of time to see Goku in slow motion

all in all making very difficult for Goku to hit Sonic in the first place

in the event Sonic IS hit however, he can still stay alive due to his survivability

Sonic can revive himself with Soul energy + use his Sonic heal move to heal himself from any damage on his body + His cracked will power that would allow him to keep going even if he severely injured, enough so to heal himself or to use some of his other hax to give him time to recover

Now for Sonic's possible wincon's here

The most obvious one is Chaos Control, which he can use for a variety of effects, most notably, he can stop time, which altho goku has resistance, it wouldn't be enough here as Chaos Control's time stop is strong enough to stop in time Immeasurable speed being, with it Sonic can also Seal + BFR Goku in another dimension with his 2-B/A range, which Goku wouldn't be able to get out of

With his numerous color powers he could defeat Goku in some ways as well, such as:

Deconstructing him with Indigo Asteroid

Absorbing him with Purple Frenzy

Using Violet void to not only become a Black Hole, that would kill Goku on contact once he gets inside of it, but to make him imune to his ranged attacks as all of them will be absorbed into the black hole making it bigger and more of a problem, also slowing Goku down to make it harder for him to flee from it

Goku's mafuba couldn't work, as Sonic resists 4D sealing

i will be voting for Sonic
^^ i altered my resume to take optional equipment out of it, overall i still vote for Sonic

I gonna ignore the Solar flare stuff, because your arguments don't really convice me that Sonic would be able to counter. Like, i can see if Sonic got hit by a Solar Flare he could 100% block the attack, but i don't see him dodging it. But if we argue, we gonna be here forever for one argument that don't really matter, so i gonna drop for now. I still hold my opinion that would work, and you think it would't and you already voted. So you know, i gonna jump for the next point.
(And we also argue the Solar Flare in the Krillin vs Sans thread, and we din't agree there also, so like...)
unless Goku for some reason decides to make a planet size exlosion, that would kill him as well because no oxygen,
Teleport to another planet. And also, he can literally just send a Kiai or a Shockwave to kill Sonic too, don't even the Planet destroyed.
also, sonic can just run to another dimension to dodge the blast, or chas control to another timeline to dodge the explosion, or chaos control the explosion itself away
Is my fault i din't explain propelly, but like when they engaging in close combat, Goku can use techniques like Transcendence to get Sonic.
This proves that if he sees as necessary, he will use it, unless you are saying that Sonic will never use it.....which is just a no
I know, when he about to die in adventure 2, he uses to get out, but why he would he assume a simple punch would kill him?
Sonic can revive himself with Soul energy + use his Sonic heal move to heal himself from any damage on his body + His cracked will power that would allow him to keep going even if he severely injured, enough so to heal himself or to use some of his other hax to give him time to recover

So like, why this don't account for the case Sonic gets knocked out? And also, if Goku hits Sonic with intent to kill, he woul't get just Injured, he would became blood pasta.

Last edited:
I gonna ignore the Solar flare stuff, because your arguments don't really convice me that Sonic would be able to counter. Like, i can see if Sonic got hit by a Solar Flare he could 100% block the attack, but i don't see him dodging it. But if we argue, we gonna be here forever for one argument that don't really matter, so i gonna drop for now. I still hold my opinion that would work, and you think it would't and you already voted. So you know, i gonna jump for the next point.
(And we also argue the Solar Flare in the Krillin vs Sans thread, and we din't agree there also, so like...)
Fair enough

Teleport to another planet.
He needs to have someone on the said planet for him to feel ki and teleport, under SBA, he will not have that someone since it would count as outside help

And also, he can literally just send a Kiai or a Shockwave to kill Sonic too, don't even the Planet destroyed.
First of all, why do you guys always assume that Goku will instanly go for the kill agains't someone weaker than him? Prove that he would go for the kill if your argument relies on it

Either way, Sonic can easily scape it still, going to other dimensions constantly to flee the attack, or chaos controling the attack itself away from him, besides even if he is hit, he can survive it, if not then he just revives and then heal himself

Is my fault i din't explain propelly, but like when they engaging in close combat, Goku can use techniques like Transcendence to get Sonic.
they will not be engadging in close combat, in the first hit Sonic will notic how he can't harm him conventionaly, and then would most likely experiment with his haxes

besides, if Goku does do that, Sonic can use his color powers to scape, like eagle and hover to fly away from it, drill to go underground to scape it, violet void to absorb it, indigo asteroid to deconstruct it, etc

or
use chaos control to teleport out of it, or time stop it, or teleport it out of him

I know, when he about to die in adventure 2, he uses to get out, but why he would he assume a simple punch would kill him?
Sonic is a very skilled fighter, when he notices that none of his usual attacks are working, he will assume that since he can't harm him, that goku is massively stronger than him, plus his fighting style revolves around using his speed to dodge attacks and out maneuver the oponent with his speed amps, he would dodge the attacks by nature, that is how he fights

So like, why this don't account for the case Sonic gets knocked out?
if he does the chaos emeralds would just wake him up again, besides you have been arguing that goku would just kill him

And also, if Goku hits Sonic with intent to kill
still waiting to know why would goku want to kill Sonic, i don't get it, Sonic doesn't even have any kill intent in him for goku to get over serious

he woul't get just Injured, he would became blood pasta.
And then revive with soul energy and cure himself with the emeralds and his own heal skill

I forgor.
Though that imgur link used in the justification is wack. I'm on mobile I can't open it in the imgur app and trying the preview page option yields an unreadably small image

Last edited:
I forgor.
Though that imgur link used in the justification is wack. I'm on mobile I can't open it in the imgur app and trying the preview page option yields and unreadably small image
eh blah blah blah soul energy make you come back to life at the cost of soul energy

He needs to have someone on the said planet for him to feel ki and teleport, under SBA, he will not have that someone since it would count as outside help
That rule just count to characters who could help in the fight, like, Vegeta appears out nowhere to help Goku in fighting Sonic 2v1 him. The exception would be if the power of the character relies on a third person, they could that power. Since the person Goku is telerporting would not directly help him in the fight, he can teleport to them.
Is in the rules;
First of all, why do you guys always assume that Goku will instanly go for the kill agains't someone weaker than him? Prove that he would go for the kill if your argument relies on it
besides you have been arguing that goku would just kill him
still waiting to know why would goku want to kill Sonic, i don't get it, Sonic doesn't even have any kill intent in him for goku to get over serious
And also, if Goku hits Sonic with intent to kill
If, i really don't taking acount about Goku wanting killing Sonic right away. Not that really matters, since any of his attacks would kill Sonic right away;
if he does the chaos emeralds would just wake him up again, besides you have been arguing that goku would just kill him
Considering that Super Sonic is restricted, i doubt it would. And Goku can just do it again. Or take the emeralds when they about to wake Sonic, they start floating when they heal him;
Either way, Sonic can easily scape it still, going to other dimensions constantly to flee the attack, or chaos controling the attack itself away from him, besides even if he is hit, he can survive it, if not then he just revives and then heal himself
Why you say first of all, and then not continue with second of all?

Anyway, Sonic don't really do any of this methods to dodge attacks In-Character. If Goku uses a Kiai in close range, he would get Sonic, because the attack is coming from a unexpected place, being Goku eyes;
they will not be engadging in close combat, in the first hit Sonic will notic how he can't harm him conventionaly, and then would most likely experiment with his haxes
And Goku just gonna stand still? Also, why he would result to that immediatily? Like, if Sonic hit don't work, he most likely would try to punch him harder.
You saying he would try using his hax because one hit din't work, what?
besides, if Goku does do that, Sonic can use his color powers to scape, like eagle and hover to fly away from it, drill to go underground to scape it, violet void to absorb it, indigo asteroid to deconstruct it, etc

or
use chaos control to teleport out of it, or time stop it, or teleport it out of him
Not before Goku strikes him away. Like this;
Sonic is a very skilled fighter, when he notices that none of his usual attacks are working, he will assume that since he can't harm him, that goku is massively stronger than him, plus his fighting style revolves around using his speed to dodge attacks and out maneuver the oponent with his speed amps, he would dodge the attacks by nature, that is how he fights
No not really, he could probally think Goku have a absurd defense, but not so much striking strenght. Without testing, he can't exactly assume that all his attacks can One-Shot him. And yeah, he dodges with his speed, what i arguing originally why he would use Chaos Control to dodge Goku attacks, since
1-He hardly uses to dodge attacks
2-He just to teleport away once in a life threating situation, which he have no real reason to think Goku can kill him in one strike.

I agree he would dodge with speed, not really with Chaos control;
And then revive with soul energy and cure himself with the emeralds and his own heal skill
I not seeing High Mid regeneration on Sonic profile;
🤔

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back