• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Valiant_Abyss

He/Him
I have no clue how this'll go but it's worth a shot. Pleaaaaaaaaseee don't be a stomp.

Goku vs MCU Scarlet Witch

BoG Saga Goku and Post Endgame Wanda are used. Goku starts in base. Speed is equalized and Both are bloodlusted.

Son Goku: 9 (Rikimarox2, Emirit_sumitpo, Naitdesu, Sanicspood, Havok, Mister6ame6, Arcker123, I'm_Blue_daba_dee_daba_die, Cloozuma)

Scarlet Witch:

Inconclusive: 4 (Gilad_Hyperstar, Monkey_Dunno, Vietthai96, Bernkastell)

Last edited:
Scarlet Witch is bloodlusted
Bloodlusted
Mind control with the quantity of 3000+ people

Don't know shit about Scarlet witch, but unless her mind manip takes ******* years, what can Goku do exactly? He'd get mindhaxxed right away, and you explicitly made only her bloodlusted.

Leaning towards Wanda. Because she can dodge or TP 'cause SE.

Is there an unspoken rule that says that any upgraded character needs a fight with Goku which I'm not aware of?

Eh, Goku bloodlusted will try to attack physically, not with Ki blasts, unless someone show that I am wrong, my vote goes to Wanda

Eh, Goku bloodlusted will try to attack physically, not with Ki blasts, unless someone show that I am wrong, my vote goes to Wanda
What indicates this? Bloodlusted means characters are trying to win by any means necessary. What says goku wouldn't use a ki blast?

What indicates this? Bloodlusted means characters are trying to win by any means necessary. What says goku wouldn't use a ki blast?
Bloodlusted is not only it, it in general is when the character is with Moral Off trying to attack to finish it, and goku always starts with Hand to Hand attacks, even when he is bloodlusted

Here also he did it in kelfa fight. He uses a lot of air/shockwave attacks in that state actually
But well that is UI Sign Goku though, this is BoG Goku. But again Bloodlust mean he will goes for the most efficient way to blast his opponent, and he already show back in Frieza Saga that he could glare when get angry or serious, with Bloodlust he immediately glare is not out of the box

But well that is UI Sign Goku though, this is BoG Goku. But again Bloodlust mean he will goes for the most efficient way to blast his opponent, and he already show back in Frieza Saga that he could glare when get angry or serious, with Bloodlust he immediately glare is not out of the box
I know I was just mentioning it. I general don't see the shockwave attacks mentioned in he's battles a lot

Back