• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Goku Vs. Pegasus Seiya

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Zamasu Chan

Not... really? Xeno Goku in-character leads with punches if he can't feel or analyze the opponent. Unless somebody debunks this with proof he shouldn't be able to know that Seiya resurrects and won't lead with sealing, getting atomic haxxed to death.

Even if Seiya has his 5 senses raped having the 8th sense makes him immune to that. It's why they were able to fight Gods without passively get wrecked.

Calaca Vs said:
@Zamasu Chan
Not... really? Xeno Goku in-character leads with punches if he can't feel or analyze the opponent. Unless somebody debunks this with proof he shouldn't be able to know that Seiya resurrects and won't lead with sealing, getting atomic haxxed to death.
Actually, doesn't Seyia resurrecting from being one-shot kind of clue Goku into the fact that Seiya can just resurrect indefinitely and that Goku needs to seal?

Figurative speech. Seiya always uses lolatomichax because that's how his power source works. He's broken AF.

Calaca Vs said:
Figurative speech. Seiya always uses lolatomichax because that's how his power source works. He's broken AF.
True... to an extent. That's probably the least of Goku's worries tho.

It's the most of Goku's worries. Delete atomic hax from Seiya and he has nothing.

He'll comeback anyway, but he won't do nothing to Goku with the tier difference. Eventually Goku seals him if Seiya's punches and attacks are like those of an ant.

But couldn't Goku like one-shot via Ki blast, see Seiya regen/resurrect from the puddle of blood, and then realize that he needs to seal?

Wouldn't the struggle of the fight be if Goku can use his seal before Seyia comes over and tries to atomize him with his punches?

Or am I missing something?

Assuming Seiya doesn't try to fight back and dodge the Ki blast. And the fact that Goku has to both hit Seiya and realize he needs to seal and do both successfully while Seiya still has two chances to one shot

That's still more advantageous for Seiya

Schnee One said:
Assuming Seiya doesn't try to fight back and dodge the Ki blast. And the fact that Goku has to both hit Seiya and realize he needs to seal and do both successfully while Seiya still has two chances to one shot
That's still more advantageous for Seiya
Yeah, but it isn't a stomp.

And Goku is a pretty damn good fighter as well - likely comparable if not superior to Seyia, not to mention he has a massive AP advantage, range advantage, and instantaneous teleportation.

I think the advantages and disadvantages even out to the fight being possibly inconclusive.

As for the skill and experience, Seiya can beat characters with millions if not billions of years but so this Goku (I guess, IDK how old the Devil Gods are) but he completely obliterates Seiya in skill. Seiya is a trained fighter but nowhere near good as Goku is.

Bobsican said:
Ki blasts can be homing attacks, as far I remember, by the way.
Ki blasts can home in on targets if the user desires, but no they don't naturally home in on a target. Goku can make his work that way though.

Goku stomps him. He has both the Hax and the Ap along with Speed match up.

Seiya has Atomic scale manipulation and Soul damaging hax. Both of which are small fry hax that a far weaker Xeno Goku has resisted.

Xeno Goku's has pure energy manipulation which is greater is potency,range and energy is more fundamental tham cosmo which functions on an atomic scale.

Seiya is barely pushing 3A while Xeno Goku is borderline 2A. And finally Goku has wishs and Mafuba neither of which seiya can't counter.

This feels like a spite thread.

Canon Super Goku can give strongest canonical Seiya a fight to the litteral death.

Xeno characters feels like overkill.

Chronos is just 2B bordering 2A, that's the lowest standards for any Timepatrollers who beat Demigra in Xenoverse 1, Xeno Goku is a veteran Time Patroller.

Quantu said:
Seiya hits hit and he gets lolatomized

I don't think Goku can analyze Seiya atomizing him with a casual punch, unfortunately.

Atomization only works if Seiya's cosmo can burn through Goku's energy barrier.

Last time i checked Energy makes up Atoms not the other way around.

If Goku was in base form without any hightened energy and seiya punched he, he he may be able to atomise a few of Goku's atoms. But he won't do shit to a Goku who has already resisted Hakai and resisted canceled out destruction that would have turned the physical and metaphysically universe into a void.

EmperorRorepme said:
I'd say Seiya is more likely to atomize before getting sealed. He needs only one hit.

This Goku is equal to another Goku who in base form can resist Destruction Energy that surpasses mear atomic level destruction.

Skill and experience are two different things as far as I'm aware. Seiya probably has the experience advantage ( Don't quote me on that since I'm not sure how old the opponents Xeno Goku has fought are. ) but I'm pretty sure going by shown skill feats Goku takes it.

InfiniteBlack123 said:
Goku stomps him. He has both the Hax and the Ap along with Speed match up.

Seiya has Atomic scale manipulation and Soul damaging hax. Both of which are small fry hax that a far weaker Xeno Goku has resisted.

Xeno Goku's has pure energy manipulation which is greater is potency,range and more fundamental tham cosmo.

Seiya is barely pushing 3A while Xeno Goku is borderline 2A.

This feels like a spite thread.

Canon Super Goku can give strongest canonical Seiya a fight to the litteral death.

Xeno characters feels like overkill.

Chronos is just 2B bordering 2A, that's the lowest standards for any Timepatrollers, Xeno Goku is a veteran Time Patroller.
... Did you miss Seiya's 2-C rating?

Rin The Dragon Empress said:
Skill and experience are two different things as far as I'm aware. Seiya probably has the experience advantage ( Don't quote me on that since I'm not sure how old the opponents Xeno Goku has fought are. ) but I'm pretty sure going by shown skill feats Goku takes it.
Buu and Beerus are hundreds of millions of years old, I assume the Demon Gods are around the same age.

People in Dragon Ball are quite old, lol.

@InfiniteBlack123

1) 2-C Seiya is being used, not 3-A.

2) Goku does not resist matter manipulation, and his resistance to soul manipulation is not even close to SS levels.

3) A 2-B can never be borderline 2-A as the difference between 2-B and 2-A is infinity.

Goku does not resist matter manipulation, and his resistance to soul manipulation is not even close to SS levels.

The former is true however I'm skeptical on the latter. Soul manipulation is soul manipulation, what makes SS soul manipulation better than DB soul manipulation? Gotta support your claims before making a claim like that without anything to back it up with.

"Seiya has Atomic scale manipulation and Soul damaging hax. Both of which are small fry hax that a far weaker Xeno Goku has resisted." No, he hasn't, Goku doesn't resist Matter Manipulation.

"Xeno Goku's has pure energy manipulation which is greater is potency,range and energy is more fundamental tham cosmo which functions on an atomic scale." Energy Manipulation isn't automatically better than Cosmo, in fact, Energy Manipulation is a pretty basic power, which Seiya has as well.

"Seiya is barely pushing 3A while Xeno Goku is borderline 2A." Seiya could harm Hades and fight Apollo, both of wich are 2-C; also, 2-A DBH was denied many times.

"Canon Super Goku can give strongest canonical Seiya a fight to the litteral death." Yeah, a fight to the death, that being Goku's death, whic will instantly happen once Seiya attacks him in any way due to how massively more powerful than canon Goku Seiya is.

"Chronos is just 2B bordering 2A, that's the lowest standards for any Timepatrollers, Xeno Goku is a veteran Time Patroller." Chronos stomps pretty much all of DBH via being High 2-A.

This is pretty much a stomp for Seiya in all levels.

@Rin

Cancer Deathmask manipulated 23 billion souls ripped from the Underworld (Another universe) at once to use them in an attack. He's not even the most powerful Gold Saint let alone a God.

Hades and Thanatos have influence over life and death and souls across the entire universe. Thanatos is legit incapable of making Seiya just drop dead despite that.

Yeah AFAIK, that's stronger Soul Manipulation.

But where does Seyia's Soul Manipulation apply to? His attacks, or some other move?

Because if it is his attacks, then I think it's a non-issue as Goku already can't get hit by his opponent already because of atomization.

Side note: Shouldn't Seyia have Low-Godly if he can create a new body for himself when he doesn't physically exist?

Seiya probably has Low-Godly with Eight Sense considering Shaka did just that. Also he can destroy souls with his punches and regular attacks which Goku has no difference of..

So the soul manipulation changes nothing since Goku would already die from Seiya's atomized attacks.

I'm keeping my vote for inconclusive for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back