• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Base Ginyu saga goku is used

speed is equal

goku:

omniman:

incon:

Right, and how high into 5-B is that version? The 4x kaioken one, how high into 5-B is it?

Omni man is like 500-600 zettaton range iirc.

Right, and how high into 5-B is that version? The 4x kaioken one, how high into 5-B is it?

Omni man is like 500-600 zettaton range iirc.
the 4x kaioken one is bearly above baseline but ginyu base goku massivley scales above it

Someone said in the discussion of the calc commented that he might be small planet level

Someone said in the discussion of the calc commented that he might be small planet level
Whole feat needs to be tossed. Kinda hard to quantify given the core destabilization and it was actually a 4-way feat, but the minimum is seemingly High 6-A if you exclude the help they had. It's likely far higher, but it's difficult to actually quantify.
Maybe use Demon King Saga Goku or 23rd?

Base Ginyu saga goku is used

speed is equal

goku:

omniman:

incon:
nolan is a 5-B,maybe a 5-A, goku by this far is more or less same, if goku haves senzu beans,the zenkai would give him a big advantage, so i suppose that he doesn't, he still haves kaioken, ki blast, kamehameha... so i'd give the combat to goku, the only way i see nolan winning this is that he distroys the planet since goku can't survive space

nolan is a 5-B,maybe a 5-A, goku by this far is more or less same, if goku haves senzu beans,the zenkai would give him a big advantage, so i suppose that he doesn't, he still haves kaioken, ki blast, kamehameha... so i'd give the combat to goku, the only way i see nolan winning this is that he distroys the planet since goku can't survive space
Goku is only 5-B in this key with the Kaioken, he's still quite a bit off of 5-A. Omniman is about 650zt at the moment. I think Omni has the AP advantage even with Kaioken given the Goku's AP is from matching Vegeta's planet busting Galick Gun in Kaio3 and then overpowering it in 4.
But Goku does have way, way more versatility and while not experience, he does have skill.

Though Omni does have space, taking a foe to space is actually a viable win condition in Invincible and has been used before if the foe is a pain in the ass. I'd say maybe Omni could restrain Goku with his LS and then fly him into space but I can't find a source on Omni's LS so uh, that's a issue.

Reactions: mss
so omni man just isnt planetary?
yes, he distroyed viltrum, and survived the explosion, but since mark (who was stronger at that point) almost died in the sun, omniman must be between 5-C (remember that he had help to distroy viltrum) and 5-A (since he survived the explosion of viltrum, and we don't know how big viltrum is)

yes, he distroyed viltrum, and survived the explosion, but since mark (who was stronger at that point) almost died in the sun, omniman must be between 5-C (remember that he had help to distroy viltrum) and 5-A (since he survived the explosion of viltrum, and we don't know how big viltrum is)
The sun feat was more of case of author's not knowing how strong the sun really is, it's overestimated al the time. In comics, like there (Mark has a feat of surviving bombs that turned a major city into a glass floor, with no visible damage, just stunned out for a tiny bit) so the sun wouldn't actually do what it did to him logically, but as said, author's. Even the case in DBZ, see Baby, Cooler and Broly.

The explosion of Viltrum is actually the worst part of the feat, surface area applies and they were hundreds of km away from it when it exploded.

Goku is only 5-B in this key with the Kaioken, he's still quite a bit off of 5-A. Omniman is about 650zt at the moment. I think Omni has the AP advantage even with Kaioken given the Goku's AP is from matching Vegeta's planet busting Galick Gun in Kaio3 and then overpowering it in 4.
But Goku does have way, way more versatility and while not experience, he does have skill.

Though Omni does have space, taking a foe to space is actually a viable win condition in Invincible and has been used before if the foe is a pain in the ass. I'd say maybe Omni could restrain Goku with his LS and then fly him into space but I can't find a source on Omni's LS so uh, that's a issue.
even if goku and nolan are equal in a hand combat, goku still haves more rank and techniques, i doubt that nolan can survive to a kamehameha

i doubt that nolan can survive to a kamehameha
He can if he's more durable. Goku's kamehameha in this tier is about 79.253333333333331352 zettatons (Assuming K3 is baseline for Vegeta's Galick Gun).
Omniman is 695.74zt (well, for now, but till the feat is figured out fully and reimplemented, that's what he's at).

As such, Omniman actually can survive it, at least based on our tiering for him (which is inaccurate).

The sun feat was more of case of author's not knowing how strong the sun really is, it's overestimated al the time. In comics, like there (Mark has a feat of surviving bombs that turned a major city into a glass floor, with no visible damage, just stunned out for a tiny bit) so the sun wouldn't actually do what it did to him logically, but as said, author's. Even the case in DBZ, see Baby, Cooler and Broly.

The explosion of Viltrum is actually the worst part of the feat, surface area applies and they were hundreds of km away from it when it exploded.
i kinda understand db for 2 reasons: 1 those feats aren't canon 2 toriyama is good making histories, but doesn't know about science and doesn't care about how logical feats are (example: characters who must be massibly FTL can see other characters), in the other hand, kirkman stories does make sense (as you said, in first instance sun didn't shit to mark or freddie mercury, the real damage was when mark took thrag to the sun nucleus)

He can if he's more durable. Goku's kamehameha in this tier is about 79.253333333333331352 zettatons (Assuming K3 is baseline for Vegeta's Galick Gun).
Omniman is 695.74zt (well, for now, but till the feat is figured out fully and reimplemented, that's what he's at).

As such, Omniman actually can survive it, at least based on our tiering for him (which is inaccurate).
if goku kamehameha at this point is only 69 and nolan is almost 700 (i'd like where those numbers are from) nolan would distroy goku

Them being canon wasn't the point, the point is that in general, authors dont understand the sun and overestimate it greatly.
As said, Mark has feats ABOVE being in the core of the sun, and he took them fine. But not the sun. He didn't get weaker, it's just authors not knowing how strong the sun really is (A human being in the core is only subjugated to 8-A energy, something they're clearly above, and even for heat, Mark walked off nukes that turned a city into a glass floor).

The calc for Nolan has him at like 650zt (on profile, in his attack section).
Goku I'm only guessing based on the profile not giving a number. But if Vegeta's Galick Gun is only baseline planet level (59.44 zettaton baseline), then in Kaioken x 4 he'd be 79, if he was baseline in Kaio x 3, as per basic math.

Them being canon wasn't the point, the point is that in general, authors dont understand the sun and overestimate it greatly.
As said, Mark has feats ABOVE being in the core of the sun, and he took them fine. But not the sun. He didn't get weaker, it's just authors not knowing how strong the sun really is (A human being in the core is only subjugated to 8-A energy, something they're clearly above, and even for heat, Mark walked off nukes that turned a city into a glass floor).

The calc for Nolan has him at like 650zt (on profile, in his attack section).
Goku I'm only guessing based on the profile not giving a number. But if Vegeta's Galick Gun is only baseline planet level (59.44 zettaton baseline), then in Kaioken x 4 he'd be 79, if he was baseline in Kaio x 3, as per basic math.
but we are talking about a ginyu saga goku

My bad. That would make Goku 316zt in base if I'm not wrong on the lower end.

If Kaioken was allowed Goku would be sitting at 1,264 zettatons of tnt that's almost double omni mans and that's not even mentioning that Goku has the speed and skill advantage. Rage could also play a crucial part but he needs those amps man.

Clarify this for me then does Kaioken count as a stat amp? If so then ok what I said makes sense if not my bad. I only say this because I thought the op removed stat amps.
Kaioken is indeed a stat amp. Multiplies his speed, power and durability by the specified number. (x4 is 4x, 10x is 10x, straightforward).
Issue is with Kaioken, Goku can hit over 3.1 yottaton.

Obviously, this isn't exactly fair given Omniman at best is only 600zt, and Goku with amps can get like 5x that, atop versatility advantage.

It's best to just use base Goku in this saga, it's the closest Omniman and Goku will ever get in terms of power so it'd be the most fair.

Kaioken is indeed a stat amp. Multiplies his speed, power and durability by the specified number. (x4 is 4x, 10x is 10x, straightforward).
Issue is with Kaioken, Goku can hit over 3.1 yottaton.

Obviously, this isn't exactly fair given Omniman at best is only 600zt, and Goku with amps can get like 5x that, atop versatility advantage.

It's best to just use base Goku in this saga, it's the closest Omniman and Goku will ever get in terms of power so it'd be the most fair.
I see then the only thing Goku really has is his skill which is probably not enough considering Omni mans durability and equal speed. Eventually Omni man will wear Goku out because he has higher durability and attack potency.

Goku is indeed vastly more skilled and can fight from a range.
Also taiyoken can blind Omni for him to charge a super kamehameha, which is STRONGER than base.

bruh wouldnt this be a stomp if i add kaioken
Goku is used to kaioken that before but still if uses like ten times it will drain his Stamina a Lot which so omni man can win if he can Finish the fight quickly but that would still close to stomp since Goku is stronger & Vastly more skilled but if you restrict kaio ken Omni man would have the AP Advantage but not like one Shot or anything like that its still close to him & Goku would still likely win Due to Skill Advantage & he is more versatile
though there is a thing last time i remember For Speed Goku got 10x stronger from saiyan to genau Saga was not accepted, Is it same for attack potency?!

Back