• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LeonRaidenYun

FC/OC VS Battles
Retired
My friends and I were talking and most of them agreed that Goku would not be able to take on the Narutoverse alone. I have only general knowledge on Goku and the Narutoverse at whole. So, I came here for assistance in this fight.

The main points my friends were saying were that:

Some, if not a majority of the Naruto verse characters are as fast as light.

Goku would be trapped in abilities such as the Shadow Manipulation Technique, Kamui and other hax abilities.

There is no Ki around him, therefore, he cannot Instant Transmission without any form of Ki. There is only chakra in the Narutoverse.

Any thoughts? I disagreed with them, but couldn't really make a tight argument with only general knowledge.

Naruto's god tiers are only MHS+. Nobody in the series is lightspeed. Goku, on the other hand, is Massively FTL+.

None of the abilities would work if they couldn't hit him.

Goku would not need to IT. He is a Multi-Galaxy buster. Naruto's highest tier is a planet buster with her best technique.

This is horrible spite in favor of Goku.

Goku solos the verse casually. His DC and speed is so great, HST are flies in comparison (although his Hax is virtually non-existent save for a useless TK, useless TP and molecular disintegration which every Naruto God and top tier is resistant to but yeah. Naruto-verse stands no chance...)

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
Naruto's god tiers are only MHS+. Nobody in the series is lightspeed. Goku, on the other hand, is Massively FTL+.
None of the abilities would work if they couldn't hit him.

Goku would not need to IT. He is a Multi-Galaxy buster. Naruto's highest tier is a planet buster with her best technique.

This is horrible spite in favor of Goku.
Basically this^

I kept trying to tell them that. I suppose it was simply ignorance.

Though, even if Goku was debunked to the level of speed that Naruto verse does, would he be able to take on hax abilities of Naruto? Those such as Izanagi and Kamui?

Personally, I would have thought him to speed blitz the entire verse on one go. But apparently, as quoted,

"If he's having the entire universe of Naruto attack him all at once, he is not going to be able to take them all on at the same time. That's just too many jutsus going at him. Shadow Manipulation and then Kamui."

They also stated that Goku would be able to be sealed, which was weird...

i don't think your friends have a clue what they are talking about. narutoverse loses to saiyan saga goku post-king kai training

Here's another argument they brought up that I want to clear off for them.

The Mind-Swapping thing in Naruto. They said that since Captain Ginyu did the same thing to Goku, he could be mindswapped as well.

In this case, I simply argued that he was too fast. Reasonable?

I'm not sure, one of them stated that one of the Naruto characters (Imu?) can swap minds/bodies with people and they could potentially do it to Goku.

There is honestly no one in Naruto that can stop Saiyan Saga Goku.

With the whole hax argument a lot of the Naru*fanboys* love to assume that Genjtusu can affect Goku. I really don't think that's true, as Genjutsu has been explained to effect the flow of Chakra in ones brain to many times create illusions. Since no one outside of Naruto has Chakra I doubt that Genjutsu would work.

Though as for other hax I'm not to familiar with them so I couldn't give enough reason as to why they would or would not work on Goku. Or any other character for that matter.

I s u-c l o n e said:
With the whole hax argument a lot of the Naru*fanboys* love to assume that Genjtusu can affect Goku. I really don't think that's true, as Genjutsu has been explained to effect the flow of Chakra in ones brain to many times create illusions. Since no one outside of Naruto has Chakra I doubt that Genjutsu would work.

Though as for other hax I'm not to familiar with them so I couldn't give enough reason as to why they would or would not work on Goku. Or any other character for that matter.
Kaguya put the world under Genjutsu before they had chakra.

Have you been talking to FTDS or something? That's the only moron stupid enough to say shit like that in public.

Valar Melkor 2 said:
I s u-c l o n e said:

https://plus.google.com/b/116274489685987979051/+TheFantomConvoy1/posts/bA1BdL6UkxR

That has to be an outlier.

I s u-c l o n e said:
Valar Melkor 2 said:
I s u-c l o n e said:

https://plus.google.com/b/116274489685987979051/+TheFantomConvoy1/posts/bA1BdL6UkxR
It hasn't been debunk by suceeding Naruto material. Why would it bean outlier?

Not that it makes much of a difference here.

Muu0934 said:
I s u-c l o n e said:
Valar Melkor 2 said:
I s u-c l o n e said:

Which was debunked? Kaguya's genjutsu, or the link?

I said outlier, or if there is another word for it, because it doesn't make sense that we'd learn how Genjutsu works and know that's how it works just to have a character come in later and completely change it.

I s u-c l o n e said:
Muu0934 said:
I s u-c l o n e said:
Valar Melkor 2 said:
I s u-c l o n e said:

https://plus.google.com/b/116274489685987979051/+TheFantomConvoy1/posts/bA1BdL6UkxRThat has to be an outlier.
Which was debunked? Kaguya's genjutsu, or the link?
I said outlier, or if there is another word for it, because it doesn't make sense that we'd learn how Genjutsu works and know that's how it works just to have a character come in later and completely change it.
Kaguya's genjutsu.

While at face value it is pretty dumb, there's the issue that Kaguya use of it in a time predating Hagoromo's chakra lending is a canon staple that neither novels or movies have challenged.

I s u-c l o n e said:
Valar Melkor 2 said:
I s u-c l o n e said:

No not really, calling it a plot hole is stupid because it's an important plot point that Kaguya used Infinite Tsukuyomi at that time and that's also how the White Zetsus were created. Plus, just because Genjutsu was said to affect the chakra in the brain doesn't mean that it can't work otherwise. It was also said to work on the five senses.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back