• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
once upon a time goku took a walk in the park.

as things went he felt the urge to sneeze

which he did

-> and erased the narutoverse

the end

if goku gets caught in genjutsu he is down, i dont remember him being resistent to illusion powers (and he doesnt have chakra too but whatever), if goku gets hit by dust release and TSBs than he will be desintegrated, if goku gets his soul sucked out via human path he dies, if he gets captured via sealing techs he will be sealed and if he gets captured and get the king of hell-jutsu used on him while lying he will be defeated too...

i think this is all the hax that could actually put goku down, anything else is arguably dodge-able or tank-able for someone at gokus lvl... and of course all this cases are "IF's", the possibility of catching him in said jutsus is rather low :I

Faisal Shourov said:
why is this not locked?
I don't know?

@GreatestSin you forget that they're moving at 0.000000000000000001% the speed Goku is familliar with, so all these techniques have a 99.99999% of failing, also TSB doesn't negate Senjutsu aka natural energy, it's KI with a different name.

Aimenaltair said:
@GreatestSin you forget that they're moving at 0.000000000000000001% the speed Goku is familliar with, so all these techniques have a 99.99999% of failing, also TSB doesn't negate Senjutsu aka natural energy, it's KI with a different name.
this is why i always said "if" :) but even if ki is natural energy it would make his flesh and body immune to TSB right? only his attacks wouldnt be negated...

GreatestSin said:
Aimenaltair said:
this is why i always said "if" :) but even if ki is natural energy it would make his flesh and body immune to TSB right? only his attacks wouldnt be negated...
Ki is Natural energy btw, and yes Goku would be immune to TSB since Naruto used Senjutsu to shoot a TSB.

There are only two ways i can see Goku losing.

the first is against Danzo's Aburame Clan partner(i forgot his name XD) but that's only if Goku decided to use h2h combat instead of just blasting him.

and the second is if Hidan has prep time and Goku's blood, other than that Goku solos easily.

I came across his *based on facts stat sheets* when i was reading a wonderful NarutoxDragon ball fanfiction, since then I've never clicked on Crossover category

One of Goku's notable victories listed on his profile is the HST x5000. This thread still shouldn't be up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back