• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Kaguya. goku maybe faster. I don't want any ohh but kaguya has higher travel speed that doesn't matter goku has better reaction and short bursts which matters in a fight. But his ways of putting her down won't work. Spirit bomb takes to long by then kaguya bfr him or ash killing bones him or has charged a tsb. Kaio ken times 4 takes to much stamina and the damage it will do will be great but kaguya would likely regen from that then proceed to kill goku causes all his stamina was drain from that attack.

I mean considering that Yamcha is listed as one of her losses I'd probably say Goku as he's equal to if not stronger than Yamcha.

I've already had this discussion, Goku blitzes and has just the right amount of power to permanently kill her, though if speed is equalized things might be different.

If I see this thread spiral out of control like the last on I will close it.

With kaio ken times four which he loses it when he even does 1 kamehameha wave at full power which is needed to damage and kill kaguya

KillitwithC4 said:
Can you close this thread? This had a flame war last time, the majority of the people here doesn't want another.
Not until a real flame war happens. Intense debate also doesn't qualify since Intense Debate =/= Outright flame

Goku, Kaioken up to about 4x should be enough without having to do an all-out blast, more than enough speed as well

I will be making this thread speed equalized. Otherwise, Goku defeats Kaguya due to massive speed and AP difference, thus the matchup will likely not be added.

I'd like to point out that on the Yamcha vs Kaguya thread almost none of the votes had logical reasoning and he probably can't get past her regen and haxes.

Goku can avoid ash bones but he can't avoid being bfr. Goku normally won't go for Kaio ken in the beginning by the time he realizes that he needs kaio ken to defeat kaguya. Kaguya would have already bfr him

Another battle that should have not happened. I do get the people who think its funny to take away the dragon ball characters speed knowing the people they put them up against have all the hax its stupid. Goku can only win if he uses Kaioken x4 kamahamaha other then that it's a stomp for Kaguya.

Kaguya hax stomp.Goku has a chance only with kaiken x4,kicking and punching are all he has got,hax>raw power,especially if speed is equal.

Back