• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Because you know what I always thought Vs Battles wiki needed? HITLER!!! There wasn't enough Hitler on the site. There wasn't enough potential controversy. You know what else we needed? Hitler fighting Goku. We all need to see Goku punch Hitler in the face. What a time we live in.

I still don't get why Goku can't simply dodge as he does in UI naturally and one shot with vastly superior AP

Xantospoc said:
I still don't get why Goku can't simply dodge as he does in UI naturally and one shot with vastly superior AP
That is what's going to happen here.

Xantospoc said:
Fuhrer uses Omega Cluster, which is death manipulation hax and wins easily.

Or uses his almighty attack to bypass physical defense.

Also, I don't think Goku has higher ap.

His 'higher ap' comes from scaling from a long list of characters via an unquantifiable amount.

UI also isn't infallible and saying it isn't is a no limits fallacy.

At the very best, it's an inconclusive. Whoever shoots who first basically.

That is even assuming Goku has higher ap, which I doubt.

Hitler is around baseline Low 2-C going by what's in his profile. Goku is far above that, so yeah he has the AP advantage.

UI always gives an advantage in speed equalized match. The user's reactions are would always be better than the opponent.

AKM sama said:
Hitler is around baseline Low 2-C going by what's in his profile. Goku is far above that, so yeah he has the AP advantage.
UI always gives an advantage in speed equalized match. The user's reactions are would always be better than the opponent.
I already addressed that, higher ap comes from scaling from a long list of characters which I doubt is a one shot.

AP advantage, yeah sure, but it isn't a one shot.

It is unquantifiable.

Omega Cluster also is closer to AOE as well, so it will be very hard to dodge.

At the very best again, inconclusive.

But I still think fuhrer should take this.

One shot with death hax and almighty should be enough to solidify a solid win. Also, hitler can heal himself with Vril Blitz... so there is that going for him as well.

About the AP advantage:

Low 2-C < UIO1 < SSB (post UIO2) < SSBKKx20 (that's a 20x boost) < UIO3 < UI

Not to mention, these UIO boosts also got stonger after each time. That's a considerable AP advantage.

I have a question though. Has his one-shot ever worked on someone who is this higher?

AKM sama said:
Not to mention, these UIO boosts also got stonger after each time. That's a considerable AP advantage.

I have a question though. Has his one-shot ever worked on someone who is this higher?
Again, it isn't a one shot. Because it is unquantifiable. I already addressed that.

It is still an AP advantage, but not enough evidence states it a one shot.

It's hax, why wouldn't it? It works on the Low 2-Cs persona if that is what you are asking.

Cant find a video, but here is the wiki page: http://megamitensei.wikia.com/wiki/Fuhrer#PSP

Darkness Hax like Mudo and the such are death manipulation on here from SMT.

Also forgot Fuhrer has ability sealing: https://youtu.be/D681hWTz0rw?t=279

Unsure if that will work here, but there is that going for him.

Xantospoc said:
So alright, I get it, Fuhrer gets one shot. Thanks for telling us
He doesn't get one shot. There is no evidence to assume he does.

It is just an ap advantage that is unquantifiable.

Fuhrer one-shots or at best, playing devil's advocate, if goku one-shots.

That is inconclusive.

But there is no evidence to assume this.

I am pretty sure a 20x difference is more than enough to cause a one-shot.

I was asking that because if you have a one-shot hax which works on fodders, doesn't necessarily mean you can one-shot in the boss fight. These things generally should only be used inside the realm in which it has shown to work.

AKM sama said:
I am pretty sure a 20x difference is more than enough to cause a one-shot.
Argument from belief.

You can also be 'superior' to someone without being 2x stronger.

Otherwise, you wouldn't have Zoro being stronger then Sanji (who both in base are very comparable to eachother)

Again, it is scaling. Not numbers.

Also, going to the above with the 20x boost.

Low 2-C ranges doesn't numerically work this way.

If that were the case, Goku would be 2-C, not Low 2-C.

AKM sama said:
I was asking that because if you have a one-shot hax which works on fodders, doesn't necessarily mean you can one-shot in the boss fight. These things generally should only be used inside the realm in which it has shown to work.
It one shots in a boss fight. I can't find a video, P2 doesn't have many videos on the internet.

Unless your persona has dark resistance, you have a chance to be one shotted.

Saying that a character who is easily more than 20x weaker would not get one-shotted by the opponent is an argument from belief.

Also no, multipliers don't work in Tier 2 escalation so Goku can't be 2-C. But he can still be quantifiably many times stronger than some other Low 2-C

AKM sama said:
Saying that a character who is easily more than 20x weaker would not get one-shotted by the opponent is an argument from belief.
Also no, multipliers don't work in Tier 2 escalation so Goku can't be 2-C. But he can still be quantifiably many times stronger than some other Low 2-C
Even if that were the case, I already addressed that as inconclusive. It will then boil down to who shoots who first.

I stand by that is scaling, if that were the case, Goku vs Jiren is riddled with PIS.

Vegeta injured Jiren, which is below UIO3, which should conclude Goku should have 'one-shotted' with UIO3.

Considering that Goku injured Jiren at various points during this scaling, it is probably riddled with PIS is my point on to not accept it in a vs debate.

Also, when did he use SSBKK20 after he used UI the first time? I don't recall this. A video would be nice.

Considering most of Fuhrer's attacks hit multiple enemies, he has the AOE one shot, while Goku will have the AP one shot if you accept he has the higher ap.

So basically, take your pick.

Edit: Also gonna leave from this thread, considering Hitler's profile was deleted.

The PIS part can be easily explained as Jiren holding back. You must have forgotten but Jiren kept increasing his powers from time to time. So Vegeta or Goku injuring Jiren when he was suppressed is not really a PIS. And Goku not being able to one-shot using UIO3 while Jiren was actually serious is not a PIS either.

Goku has used KKx20 after UIO1 and UIO2, repeatedly.

Also, Hitler can hit multiple targets, sure. But his AOE attack is dodgeable, just like Kefla's or Kale's danmaku.

AKM sama said:
Sources? You didn't provide me any.

Also, danmaku is AOE, but still dodgeable.

AOE from this attack, since it effects the party in a circle is probably not dodgeable other then just jumping back.

Also, his profile was just deleted so this probably should be closed considering the scaling for SMT is being worked on.

Well, I don't lie so can't you just trust me? I am feeling lazy right now lol.

You didn't tell me it was a circular AoE. From the previous comments in this thread I was under the impression that it just hits multiple targets when fired. Even if it is a spherical AoE, what is it's range? Outrunning it is still possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back