• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You don't need speed at all, high 3-A yo 2-C range is easily enough to reach Gojo through infinity, as well as low 2-C AP and spatial manipulation, Goku could also maybe power null but Gojo resist that, Goku resist paralysis, he can still move, and that isn't important because he can still use ki without moving, just using his mind, so he glares the domain away.
You just need 4-D stuff to bypass Gojo's Infinity. Just a Ki blast would be enough to oblirate Kakashi's rip-off

You don't need speed at all, high 3-A yo 2-C range is easily enough to reach Gojo through infinity, as well as low 2-C AP and spatial manipulation, Goku could also maybe power null but Gojo resist that, Goku resist paralysis, he can still move, and that isn't important because he can still use ki without moving, just using his mind, so he glares the domain away.
bro, even if you reach him, you couldn't move. you would just be at a standstill as shown in the jjk manga and the vsb page. to actually do anything within his infinity, you would need infinite speed to counter the infinite space between goku and gojo. it doesn't matter the range, if it doesn't have infinite speed, it simply will stand there. ki is, just like cursed energy... well, energy. his DE is 4D by standard, so ki couldn't channel through that metaphysical space. also, gojo's infinity is amplified and perfected because of his six eyes, so his infinity could also be 4D, making ki also useless.

also, goku would be mindfucked by the DE, so that wouldn't work anyway.

either way, CC goku will probably win via stomp, but any other goku (except xeno) would probably lose.

bro, even if you reach him, you couldn't move. you would just be at a standstill as shown in the jjk manga and the vsb page. to actually do anything within his infinity, you would need infinite speed to counter the infinite space between goku and gojo. it doesn't matter the range, if it doesn't have infinite speed, it simply will stand there. ki is, just like cursed energy... well, energy. his DE is 4D by standard, so ki couldn't channel through that metaphysical space. also, gojo's infinity is amplified and perfected because of his six eyes, so his infinity could also be 4D, making ki also useless.

How would his infinity being perfected make it 4D? Looking at this he's only controlling space. I don't think him controlling space-time has ever been mentioned

sorry, i got it wrong. gojo's DE is 5D, since it is, by jjk canon: a infinite world.

since it's a metaphysical construct/dimension that has infinite space within a finite area, and it contains infinite information, it is by all means, a space-time manipulated area. it's basically a alternate universe within like, a 20m sphere or something.

I mean, it’s inf space, and not time, so I’m not sure how it would be 4d. It’s like the difference between nuking a universes matter, and deleting it’s space time. One is clearly not 4d

guys, even if goku tears through space to touch gojo, he couldn't move, because to actually do anything within gojo's infinity, you would need to have actual infinite speed, whilst goku is only mftl+

so, goku just gets paralyzed, gojo can activate his DE to mindfuck goku and then boom, unlimited void and gojo wins
The space that infinity creates around Gojo causes the infinitely slowing effect if you can tear through that infinity you can bypass infinity

Listen to this cap, things slow down because they are crossing an infinite distance not because the ability literally makes them slower, range bypasses that. Domain expansion is not 4D that is wank, the domain borders can be broken normally by AP not even close to Goku's so that's wrong.

Listen to this cap, things slow down because they are crossing an infinite distance not because the ability literally makes them slower, range bypasses that. Domain expansion is not 4D that is wank, the domain borders can be broken normally by AP not even close to Goku's so that's wrong.
gojo's DE is entirely different than other DEs, bro

only speed, but it is undeniable that goku just flick his finger and gojo dies. thing is, goku can't move within his infinity
But how would spatial manip, a 3D ability, block 4D AP. I'm not too sure how it works I think his infinity can't block all 4 dimensions of his attack because his infinity is 3D. I'm not good with dimension stuff though so

4-D ap varies to Low 2-C to 2-A and goku is 2-A when DE is Low 2-C... i am not saying that DE is 4-D i am saying that if it was then it would be Low 2-C
not necessarily. you see, transcendent stuff is not about tiering at all. take for example the square king, he is 0D but can affect 3D whilst only being 11-C. gojo doesn't need to be 2-C to affect 4/5D stuff

But how would spatial manip, a 3D ability, block 4D AP. I'm not too sure how it works I think his infinity can't block all 4 dimensions of his attack because his infinity is 3D. I'm not good with dimension stuff though so
understandable. his infinity cannot block anything 4D, but it can slow it down to the point it simply stops. since goku is mftl+ only, he can't cross his space manip

understandable. his infinity cannot block anything 4D, but it can slow it down to the point it simply stops. since goku is mftl+ only, he can't cross his space manip
Yes, but what I'm saying is that his infinity can't even interact with the entire 4D attack since it is 3D

not necessarily. you see, transcendent stuff is not about tiering at all. take for example the square king, he is 0D but can affect 3D whilst only being 11-C. gojo doesn't need to be 2-C to affect 4/5D stuff
and also you gotta understand that he is, by the vsb page: "high 7-A, likely far higher"

Yes, but what I'm saying is that his infinity can't even interact with the entire 4D attack since it is 3D
it's attack only affects 4D, but it doesn't behave like 4D at all. like, a ki blast doesn't just transcend everything immediately like a normal 4D attack would do. it needs to hit the target to work

and also, the OP should close this thread, as it doesn't make any sense and is against vsb rules. either gojo stomps goku or goku stomps gojo, it's not even funny

Canon goku has low 2-C range, infinity won't matter, he gets one shorted before using his DE
Cc goku just stomps tbh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back