• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Satoru cannot do anything to Goku, but Goku cannot touch Satoru, assuming he is incapable of just brute-forcing through a barrier of space. It just turns into a battle of whether or not Goku can outlast Satoru, which he most liekly can.

Satoru cannot do anything to Goku, but Goku cannot touch Satoru, assuming he is incapable of just brute-forcing through a barrier of space. It just turns into a battle of whether or not Goku can outlast Satoru, which he most liekly can.
.... would purple work?

Goku can touch Gojo though universal+ range is enough to travel infinite distances

Again, he has spatial manipulation and can tear through space

Plus can Infinity even defend against Hawaii?

Again, he has spatial manipulation and can tear through space

Plus can Infinity even defend against Hawaii?
Oh yeah this too Gojo can't do anything but uni+ in itself would have been enough for stomping Gojo this just makes it an even better stomp

Now that I think about it Gojo does have a wincon albeit a very unlikely one in form of domain so if someone does makes this match it probably can be added to the profiles

Now that I think about it Gojo does have a wincon albeit a very unlikely one in form of domain so if someone does makes this match it probably can be added to the profiles
... is fun and games and is composite goku but if they only uses CC goku (wich is pretty much composite goku by is own TBH) then it could be added

Alongside spatial manip Goku also has uni+ range which is enough to get through infinity
okay you missunderstand infinty, infinity isnt actual infinity it just slow down things to the point it becomes pseudo inmovil... but that doesnt matters because goku can just rip infinity like wet paper and make gojo into a bloody pile

AKA: you dont need range to beat infity you need resistance to spatial manipulation or having spatial manipulation

okay you missunderstand infinty, infinity isnt actual infinity it just slow down things to the point it becomes pseudo inmovil... but that doesnt matters because goku can just rip infinity like wet paper and make gojo into a bloody pile
Oh yeah so infinite speed should work too. If only Gojo was tier 6-C I had a decent match in mind

Alongside spatial manip Goku also has uni+ range which is enough to get
If you mean canon Goku (DBS), his Spatial manipulation is limited. Otherwise, if this is Composite, then he has very good Spatial manipulation.

If you mean canon Goku (DBS), his Spatial manipulation is limited. Otherwise, if this is Composite, then he has very good Spatial manipulation.
The limited one should be enough since it's the space tearing part that matters but I could be wrong

The limited one should be enough since it's the space tearing part that matters but I could be wrong
Canon DB characters from the Buu saga and above can create Dimensional rifts and destroy pocket dimensions and Space-TIME vIa pure energy.

Also, Goku was able to destroy Hit's dimension, but I don't know if that could qualify to bypass Gojo's Infinity.

The slowing down happens because of the illusion that things are going slower but in reality it's because it's crossing an infinite distance, things aren't literally slowed down they are still moving the same but the distance is infinite. High universal range immediately bypasses an infinite distance.

The slowing down happens because of the illusion that things are going slower but in reality it's because it's crossing an infinite distance, things aren't literally slowed down they are still moving the same but the distance is infinite. High universal range immediately bypasses an infinite distance.

guys, even if goku tears through space to touch gojo, he couldn't move, because to actually do anything within gojo's infinity, you would need to have actual infinite speed, whilst goku is only mftl+

so, goku just gets paralyzed, gojo can activate his DE to mindfuck goku and then boom, unlimited void and gojo wins

if goku just booms the planet, then he wins.

that being said, i vote incon for now

Gojo does go into hand to hand combat though sometimes, and if Goku counters one of Gojo's punches with his punch then Goku would win.

though, goku wouldn't do such a thing because, well... he likes earth, and he can't survive in space, so there's that. if they go and fight, goku would lose because he likes to go easy on his opponents.

the only plausible way i see for goku to win in a actual fight is if he is bloodlusted, cuz that would activate mui and his mind would be empty even if he got DE'd

mugen, Goku couldn't counter because of mugen (infinity)
What I'm saying is that If gojo is touching goku, then goku is also touching gojo; with the big AP gap I feel like goku would only have to do a slight movement while touching him to one tap him. Unless gojo's infinity can make it so that the opponent can't touch him while he is touching them

cc goku resists mindfucking tho
can you show me? even if it is in his profile, gojo's DE literally fills his mind with infinite information, making him completely paralyzed. normal people die instantly, and goku is kinda dumb outside of battle, so it could work

can you show me? even if it is in his profile, gojo's DE literally fills his mind with infinite information, making him completely paralyzed. normal people die instantly, and goku is kinda dumb outside of battle, so it could work
Would MUI work if he got mindfucked or no

beings with god ki resist 4D mind hax so none of that is gonna work regardless

What I'm saying is that If gojo is touching goku, then goku is also touching gojo; with the big AP gap I feel like goku would only have to do a slight movement while touching him to one tap him. Unless gojo's infinity can make it so that the opponent can't touch him while he is touching them
even if goku touches gojo, the slight movement wouldn't happen, he would be completely paralyzed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back