• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
c2e9062a59f8ccd9e1a7e70f1fdce2a6.jpg

Goku all version except for (Xeno)

Who wins?

•Speed equalize

goku can planet bust and tank planet buster attacks which according to dragon ball fanboys allows him to no sell all hax and kill anything

hard.

goku can just attack the planet or whatever and then instant transmission to another while gojo dies in space. also, since instant transmission is a teleport, it should allow goku to touch gojo, though, i am not sure it he could even move while doing so. probably not, since even if he is mftl+, it's not infinite.

while gojo can use unlimited void to erase goku from existence, but it's really slow (in db standards) and it would probably kill them both. though gojo survived way worse during his fight with toji, so i guess he could win.

but for now, odds are goku wins

hard.

goku can just attack the planet or whatever and then instant transmission to another while gojo dies in space. also, since instant transmission is a teleport, it should allow goku to touch gojo, though, i am not sure it he could even move while doing so. probably not, since even if he is mftl+, it's not infinite.

while gojo can use unlimited void to erase goku from existence, but it's really slow (in db standards) and it would probably kill them both. though gojo survived way worse during his fight with toji, so i guess he could win.

but for now, odds are goku wins
Goku one shots, look at the AP, only chance gojo has is unlimited void, but he dies before he uses it and doesn't start with it.

Gojo doesn't open up with DE but goku doesn't open up with nuking the PLANET either lmao, And if goku does anything flashy like destroy a massive chunk of land (which wouldn't do anything to gojo because of his infinity) then he'll see him as enough of a threat to use DE on, Without nuking the planet, goku has no way of harming gojo

Gojo doesn't open up with DE but goku doesn't open up with nuking the PLANET either lmao, And if goku does anything flashy like destroy a massive chunk of land (which wouldn't do anything to gojo because of his infinity) then he'll see him as enough of a threat to use DE on, Without nuking the planet, goku has no way of harming gojo
Goku doesn't need to nuke the planet at all, he can just punch or ki blast gojo.

Goku doesn't need to nuke the planet, he could just blow up a country, something Gojo can't survive

Goku can also rip a hole through space. Infinity shouldn't be a problem for him. And Gojo can't counter EE

Yeah goku has a lot of ways to end gojo but will he do any of these before gojo uses his DE? He might just attack with red or blue or maybe even purple and when he sees that it does no damage to goku he might just open up his domain

Yeah goku has a lot of ways to end gojo but will he do any of these before gojo uses his DE? He might just attack with red or blue or maybe even purple and when he sees that it does no damage to goku he might just open up his domain
Goku can literally blink and kill gojo, and his analytical prediction, instinctive reaction, and intent sensing, all anticipate gojo's movements and will end him if he ever gets the chance to pull his domain.

What can Gojo even do to Goku in there? Also can't Goku just teleport? He has universal range with instant transmission

How does having universal range bypass infinity's deceleration? Also I know goku dwarfs gojo in terms of AP, But how is goku gonna hurt him in a way that's in character for goku considering infinity

What can Gojo even do to Goku in there? Also can't Goku just teleport? He has universal range with instant transmission
Goku will be paralyzed and eventually die, DE doesn't take in durability, It's classified as death manipulation, mind manipulation, paralysis inducement, Plus powernull

Goku can tear through infinity, he has spatial manipulation. Plus Gojo doesn't start with DE, so Goku's gonna splatter him before he does. And Goku has hakai, something Gojo absolutely cannot defent against

Yeah Hakai's gonna work But is it in character? Plus like I said gojo will likely open his domain if he sees goku take any of his attacks with no damage at all

Goku can literally flex to break the domian I just thought of that, goku resists paralysis inducement, he just breaks the domain walls before the domain can do anything, and or he can instant transmission outside. And that's if Gojo even gets to domain which he won't he'll die before hand.

Can Gojo do it before he gets killed? The moment his infinity is gone, Goku's gonna splatter him

Gojo's DE can overflows your mind with so much information that it makes you unable to do any action because your mind is being overflown, Idk what type of paralysis goku resists, If he resists being overflowed with emotions then there's nothing gojo can do, If he doesn't then gojo wins If gojo is able to put him there

Goku can tear through infinity, he has spatial manipulation. Plus Gojo doesn't start with DE, so Goku's gonna splatter him before he does. And Goku has hakai, something Gojo absolutely cannot defent against
Didn't see that, Infinity is classified as spatial manipulation, Goku wins then

As long as speed is equalized, Gojo has an upper hand, Goku can't touch him.
He can't bypass Infinity, I don't remember Goku resisting abilities that work like that.

As long as speed is equalized, Gojo has an upper hand, Goku can't touch him.
He can't bypass Infinity, I don't remember Goku resisting abilities that work like that.
CC Goku can according to the profile.

And this is a composite Goku excluding Xeno Goku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back