• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No. But GRR is affecting something out of Goku's league. Causality is something Goku is still bound to and he will be affected by GER's hax.

Least we forget that even though Goku can bust a universe, it's through sheer strength and not any form of hax. This isn't impressive on the tier 2 scale.

Goku doesn't have low 2-C willpower, his willpower is not even planet level or stronger than the combine willpower of ppl in planet earth.

Okay, so GER has not affected any Low 2-C. In that case, can you establish the limits of his causality manipulation?

I think I should give an example. Beerus can erase right? But can he erase GP or Zeno? No.

Every hax has limits and you can find tons of examples if you read the thread which I linked to.

So what is the limit of GER's causality manipulation? Because I am not going to assume it to have no limits as that would be NLF.

Amakasu willpower is stronger than every humans in past, present, futures, and the multiverse itself thats how he have at least 2-C willpower.

Goku not having any of that feat.

Homu Sweet Homu said:
Goku is 3-D being with 4-D power. This is the reason why GER would still has an effect on him since he's still bound by 3-D law of Causality.
Any proof of GER affecting a 3-D being with 4-D power? You just twisted some words. That only means Goku is still Low 2-C and there is no proof of GER affecting someone at that level, as I was told above.

The limit of GER's hax is that if you're acausual, congrats, you resist 99% of GER's arsenal.

I can't believe this, I use willpower as argument because Goku willpower have nothing to do with any of his 4D powers stuff and Tier, and yet Goku still resist it apparently.

Nullifying willpower is still hax, is it not? I am just pointing out the NLF in the reasoning.

Sir Ovens said:
The limit of GER's hax is that if you're acausual, congrats, you resist 99% of GER's arsenal.
Literally this.

That's not a limit of GER's hax. That's the ability of the opponent.

I don't even know how to continue like this.

GER can't affect acausals

That's his limit. That's it.

TheJ-ManRequiem said:
If ya arent above cause and effect or ya dont have an explicit resistance ya get told by ger no .
And that's the NLF I am talking about. Without any proof?

I can't even begin to even right now.

That is the basis of GER's ability. It quite literally controls cause and effect. So unless you are above cause and effect you can't escape GER.

Tell me, how is this NLF?

I never said Goku wins lol. Saying anyone can resist GER's causality manipulation by being stronger is also NLF.

That's why it was discussed in that thread, there should be a limit. Hax like these should work on anyone up to tier 3 but that should be the limit of assumption.

Therefore it can be assumed that GER can hax 3-A Goku, but the same can't be said about Low 2-C Goku.

Not NLF am.

The limit being if ya are above causality or have an explicit resistance ya are able to resist , if not ya get told to piss off .

Can't be a nlf if the limit is that .

Okay it's gonna be hard to count these votes (if that many people have even ACTUALLY voted yet). Because everyone but like two people have been either very vague or undecided.

Is this even going to be added? Infinite speed >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> MFTL+ AKA: speed stomp.

Theglassman12 said:
Is this even going to be added? Infinite speed >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> MFTL+ AKA: speed stomp.
Somebody already pointed this out. It seems that no matter who the fight goes to, it will probably be a stomp (who wins the fight is entirely dependant upon if Giorno can nullify all of Goku's actions, which is what everyone was debating about).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back