• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Giorno

Zero Reset will revert back any action taken by Goku.

Karma Manip will reflect any damage taken by Giorno

Willpower nullification will nulify Goku's will

GER could then just throw some rocks at goku and turn them into deadly virus or poison which would kill goku. He'd then put him in an infinite death loop.

I'm with Arbitrary on this one. Goku may not be able to counter hax but GER has no good way of putting Goku down. Plus, with the speed difference, this is bordering spite.

Either we equalize speed, or close this.

Looping won't get GER the win tho. It doesn't fall under a win condition in the SBA.

With the speed difference this is pretty much a stomp. Infinite speed + being able to heal any damage on you means you can punch an infinite amount of times while healing in between after breaking your fists over and over.

Before Goku even gets to move, the energy from all of GER's punches will be dispersed at once, with the combined total being literal infinity.

GER has physically no way of putting Goku down. But he could kill goku via using his inorganic to organic matter manip to turn anything into a virus which could be fatal for Goku.

He can't do that, he can turn a pre-existing virus bottle into a living being, afaik, he never showed the ability to do the reverse.

He still retained his Inorganic to Organic matter manip in Requiem form. He shot an energy blast at Diavolo and the blast hit a nearby building and turned the debris into scorpions.

He could literally throw any surrounding objects at Goku and turn them into deadly virus. Goku won't be able to move or Dodge due to his will getting reverted back to Zero.

yea though gio gio wins other things have kid DIO going for him so yeah...also UIO is only 2 min time limit

Anyone going to point out that GER literally has an eternity to do whatever he wants to Goku before he can even react?

Speed equalized would be much more fir, but as of now, probably Hax stomp. Although I feel like half the votes are just sheer wank with people treating Goku like he wouldn't even TRY fighting back

He really can't fight back. GER returns all actions to 0.

Again, GER's hax is only High 3-A. Can I see a feat of his hax affecting a Low 2-C?

It's causality manipulation. He's not affecting Goku, he's affecting causality.

How exactly will he use that against Goku?

I was asking for a little elaboration on that lol

Not Jim Sterling said:
GER reduce Goku willpower to 0, doesn't even need to tank Goku attack.
I was asking of this kind of elaboration....

Basically Goku will not do anything .

Goku ki blasts or maybe kicks or maybe some punches except he didnt , he did not . Goku dodges , except no, he never did, goku even wanting or if engages in the fight ? Nope never did and never will .

Everything Goku wanted, will or did won't happen and never will, even if it already happened it didn't .

Well hax like these can work up to tier 3 irrespective of the tier of the user. That's the limit. At least that's what was decided. You need proof of it working on a tier 2.

So GER ever reduced the willpower of any tier 2 to 0?

So no proof? You can't assume it will work on anyone because that would be NLF. Goku has not shown any resistance, but he hasn't shown any vulnerability. Everything has limits, the limits of these hax were decided to be tier 3. You need proof of it affecting anyone above tier 3.

Just so you know where I am coming from.

Homu Sweet Homu said:
That's like saying Goku would survives getting erased by the emprah just because he has only used it against a 4-A.
Preach.

Homu Sweet Homu said:
That's like saying Goku would survives getting erased by the emprah just because he has only used it against a 4-A.
That's exactly what I am saying. And please read that thread I linked to before jumping on me lol

I know.

Point still stands. Has GER successfully performed said hax on any Low 2-C?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back