• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is Goku 4d, no, he has 4d power but he still follows the rules of causality and time . Maybe zamasu but goku despite being stronger still is not immune .

4d is more than what Goku is .

Not why ger is high 3-A actually. The thread had nothing to do with that .

And? Blowing up a mountain isn't harming a tier 7, still usable.

We had a whole thread about the fact that you need proof that you can affect people on this level in tier 2. If I make a thread with Castlevania Dracula and Giorno, who gets stomped? Drac has no causality hax or acausality. Doesn't mean that Giorno would be the one winning.

Goku's power is 4D and that's the thing that GER has to nullify.

I was in the thread that downgraded him from Low 2-C and that was the reason.

That logic is literally like me saying that Madoka pulls off a full on conceptual erasure against YHVH because she destroyed a concept in the multiverse. Doesn't work like that.

Drac has enough shit to make up for that .

Except not at all? Ger would effecting cause & effect, not goku .(and ger is 4d anyway, your 4d argument kinda stops there since it kinda is 4d hax ) .

All I remember it being is the fact diavolo erasing time for downgraded , not being an entire timeline and thus being high 3-A not low 2 . I was in that thread too kal .

Yvhv is kinda above that , goku, well he is not on a higher scale than cause and effect .

And even if Goku's 4-D power could not be affected by causality manipulation, GER is still faster than Goku and will instantly negate Goku's ability to use his 4-D power.

Clarification:

• Goku is not a higher-dimensional being. He has Tier 2 power, but that's it.
  • Goku is still affected by normal aspects of space and time, at least for right now. He does not have some kind of statement like Jiren, and he's not a transcendent being like Infinite Zamasu.
  • GER's "At least High 3-A via hax" comes from the fact that as a side effect of its ability, it undid something that erased 10 seconds of a timeline. This does not mean its ability is purely destructive or that it has some sort of arbitrary power cap, as that is not what it is actually affecting.
  • GER's power is 4-D in scale, even if it is assumed to be to a low extent. Even if Goku was 4-D himself, he is not on an entirely different playing field.

Yeah but 4D power far above what GER negated.

Ok.

I mean, I get it but it still seems a rather big stretch to say that this allows it to simply say "no" to enough power to destroy a timeline.

I mean, kinda? 10 seconds are 0.00000000001% of a timeline or something like that.

It does not matter, in this case. GER isn't trying to block or tank Goku's attacks. It is using causality manipulation to revert Goku's actions to their original zero state, which he does not have any counter for. He is still bound by the exact same causality GER affects. It does not help that if we are going the route of "Goku destroys the timeline" to try and prevent this, he canonically cannot survive this, and would at best tie, assuming even that.

Can Goku even bust a timeline? He's Low 2-C via having more raw power than Zamasu, not via a timeline busting feat himself.

Saikou The Lewd King said:
Can Goku even bust a timeline? He's Low 2-C via having more raw power than Zamasu, not via a timeline busting feat himself.
He has more power then something that was a living timeline so he should be able destroy a timeline.

Well I wasn't saying that he bust the timeline, just that he has the equivalent AP which was above GER's High 3-A. Although if it doesn't actually matter, never mind I guess.

4d still 4d. No different than luke mindhaxing kirby . Still the exact same dimensional scale .

Kal, he is not effecting goku, ger is actually effecting cause and effect , the thing goku follows and abides by .

GER should be able to reset Goku back to his base form. Since GER can move at infinite speeds, this means it should be able to punch an infinite amount of times before Goku can react to it, and heal itself whenever its fists break.

Yes each punch is High 8-C, but when you have infinite speed, you can attack an infinite amount of times within an instant. So the energy of each punch will be dispersed all at once.

That infinite speed logic to stack damage doesn't fly, GER wins due to causality manipulation and Goku being 3-D with 4-D power can be affected by it.

Goku ain't touching Giorno due GER and infinite Speed. But Giorno ain't taking down him either due the stats differences. Until someone can point out how Giorno would beat him, I'm leaning to Inconclusive for now.

Willpower manipulation, ultra has a time limit , after that goku is vulberable .

Still wanna say danage reflection or inject lethal poison into his body .

@Die GRR causality manip only reversed to resetting actions. I still don't see how he will take Goku with it.

@J-man Aren't those Gold experience abilities? I don'r remember GER having those things you mentioned.

What? He kept the powers , the profile even mentions it .

And causility manipulation extends further than that .

BFR, willpower and death manipulation are apart if it .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back