• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Goku is far more versatile than Estark. Plus he can dodge whatever ice, fire or electricity he can throw. Assuming even if it hits, Goku has shown resistqnce to electricity and there is still discussion going on whether he scales to Vegeta's resistance to absolute zero.

Anyway, reactive evolution, instinctive reaction and a huuuuge versatility advantage give Goku the win. He has a lot more effective techniques to work with. I can finally say Goku wins by simply being Goku.

I will ask something stark has an attack call Disruptive Wave

Is posible to this technique to nullify ultra instinct? In dragon quest Viii he can nullify tension boost which increase the next attack and ultra instinct has this definition: :

A technique learned from Whis. In this state, Goku's body is capable of subconsciously avoiding attacks, disregarding his own capability to react, allowing him to effectively multitask

voting goku only if this Disruptive wave is useless

I believe Disruptive wave is only for stat changes as it is stated: "it nullifies all stat changes, such as those caused by buffs". That is directly stating that it nullifies stat amp.

Goku wins because he outdoes Estark in options and tenacity, but Distuptive Wave would cancel out the boosts for Ultra Instinct Omen.

Okay, I think 7 wins for Son Goku; and yet another victory. I'm so glad Son Goku's actually winning most of his matches.

DodoNova2 said:
if he can cancel the UI, goku loses his low 2-C nah?
i think that cal said that stark with the wave cancel the reactive evolution ,so goku cant never grow stronger and faster (but speed is equalized) but not the whole Transformation

It would only cancel the reactive evolution. Meaning, let's say that UIO starts out at baseline Low 2-C and grows little by little each second. Disruptive wave basically just makes it where Son Goku remains baseline Low 2-C. But Son Goku would still be Low 2-C.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back