• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Goku vs edgy dragon

Either Giratina BFRs or Goku one shots.

And in character, Giratina will just try to attack Goku with sheer AP, which leads into an stomp.

Bloodlust Giratina or Goku stomps.

Bobsican said:
Either Giratina BFRs or Goku one shots.

And in character, Giratina will just try to attack Goku with sheer AP, which leads into an stomp.

Bloodlust Giratina or Goku stomps.
You said it yourself, Giratina can win with BFR. Him not starting with it and getting oneshotted is his character and doesn't make it a stomp. Goku fra

Saitama'd win a lot of matches if he starts with punchs instead of waiting to see if the enemy can give him a match.

Not a stomp.

Kind of funny to think that the only one who gave reasons for Goku to win is the same person is arguing he stomps.

But yeah, Goku doesn't stomp and takes this.

DragonEmperor23 said:
You said it yourself, Giratina can win with BFR. Him not starting with it and getting oneshotted is his character and doesn't make it a stomp. Goku fra
It makes it a stomp as there´s no other virtual end to the match, per definition.

Yes, there's other virtual end: BFR. So, who'd shot first? Goku's AP or Giratina's BFR?

We have a discussion there.

So Giratina doesn't lead with BFR in-character. He might use it but won't at first.

Goku will lead with punches if he feels strong enough.

Goku one-shots.

Calaca Vs said:
Yes, there's other virtual end: BFR. So, who'd shot first? Goku's AP or Giratina's BFR?
And that´s why that falls as a stomp.

Seriously, I´ve done matches like this before and were closed as stomps.

At least bloodlust Giratina to make it passable enought.

Bobsican said:
Calaca Vs said:
And that´s why that falls as a stomp.
Seriously, I´ve done matches like this before and were closed as stomps.

At least bloodlust Giratina to make it passable enought.
No a character not leading with their wincon doesn't make it a stomp

Xtasyamphetamine said:
Seven

Should we remake Goku vs Kassadin?
Lol is going through 2-A revision soon though. So I'd might not recommend it. He's having a rematch with Teemo before that though

Reliant on the Distortion World. While Goku can (currently) bust it easily (to my chagrin), he doesn't even know it exists, much less know its connection to Giratina. Giratina then realizes "oh shit" and screws with Goku's causality or something.

Giratina goes for intangibility that's intangible to things that can hit ghosts as a first move, btw. And every one of Giratina's attacks distort causal law, and given Goku doesn't resist causality manipulation, gg no re.

I'd vote Goku, honestly, because the explanation was good enough.

Low key, though, This feels spiteful. I feel like these vs threads are squeezed in to make the Poke gods look bad while Cal was trying to take a break.....smh

Back