• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Goku vs edgy dragon

Giratina´s time to trigger the intangibility is like microseconds at most, with speed equalized, this means that Goku doesn´t have the time to hit Giratina to begin with (As I´m sure Goku will try to analyze it first only to find out he wasted his time), then gets haxed.

Yeah, unless I´m missing something, Giratina stomps.

Nvm I looked at Gira's profile again. I don't see why Giratina shouldn't just spam antimatter attacks and BFRs all day. Does Goku even resist Antimatter Manipulation or Power Null?

That description says that if Giratina dies then the Distortion World dies too. Either its misworded or someone gave Giratina type 8 when in reality the Distortion World has type 8 on Giratina.

DragonEmperor23 said:
That description says that if Giratina dies then the Distortion World dies too. Either its misworded or someone gave Giratina type 8 when in reality the Distortion World has type 8 on Giratina.
Or simply, the writers of both versions ingored each other's decisions.

Well if the Distortion World is erased, but not Giratina, the concept of Antimatter is still there, hence the Distortion World can be possibly recreated. There's not enough physical evidence for the latter, though.

The correlation between "I need to defeat the Pokémon" and "destroy this world" isn't causal. Cyrus is referring to the fact that he needs to destroy the Distortion world because he can't recreate the universe as he wants to because any interference in the main universe is countered by the distortion World. And obviously Giratina is trying to stop him. To further prove this, if you actually defeat Giratina, the Distortion world doesn't get destroyed.

Dragopentling said:
Well if the Distortion World is erased, but not Giratina, the concept of Antimatter is still there, hence the Distortion World can be possibly recreated. There's not enough physical evidence for the latter, though.
Giratina's Abstract existence is only type 3, meaning he doesn't have Immortality reliant on the concept he embodies.

Enryu The Red Tower said:
Has anyone realized that only one Giratina hit is able to send Goku to Distortion World? How did Giratina do with the Diamond?
There is discussion going on in the Pokemon God Tier thread for how Giratina and Distortion World are connected

Unless we clear up on how the Distortion World and Giratina are connected, this thread really can't go anywhere besides "Goku can't do anything and loses" or "Goku does anything and wins"

Back