• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I chose Namek just at random, and Goku generally doesn't insult his opponents, especially those who don't do anything to incur his wrath.
I'm pretty sure Goku did at times threw some offensive words without meaning to insult, so this might accidently work

Also, unlike in the tournament, Namek is wide open, so Magetta heating up will not do that much to Goku

Well due to SBA Goku's still trying to win, and he already knows his weakness to insults so he either leads with calling him one or just has a little fun before doing it. Goku also has a massive advantage of being able to fly in an unrestricted environment lol

I've changed the conditions so neither has any knowledge on the other, meaning Goku isn't aware of Magetta's weaknesses.

Kakarot doesn't insult his opponents, but he also doesn't really understand social cues. It's a matter of time before he says something that he doesn't realize is incredibly rude.

Kakarot doesn't insult his opponents, but he also doesn't really understand social cues. It's a matter of time before he says something that he doesn't realize is incredibly rude.
But would he do it in time before Magetta overwhelms him with his superior strength and durability? I think it’s unlikely, and I’m not sure he’d really make some random comment during the fight.

That wasn’t even an insult. It was just asking her not to interfere with the fight, and Caulifla ignoring her caused Kale to feel insecure.
Yes, but the point is that he can insult people without even realizing it. Some people are more sensetive than others so it could be that Goku woulf throw some comment and Magetta would be insulted by it

Goku already knows what to do against the oversized tin can and once goku gets overwhelmed by the rusty walking machine, he would probably call him those words I described the trash can that Goku is fighting

Goku FRA

Goku already knows what to do against the oversized tin can and once goku gets overwhelmed by the rusty walking machine, he would probably call him those words I described the trash can that Goku is fighting
Neither have prior knowledge on this fight, so Goku doesn’t know of his weakness.

Neither have prior knowledge on this fight, so Goku doesn’t know of his weakness.
Oh, so then goku would win by having better techniques and skill then. There’s also the factor of Goku unintentionally saying something that might cause the robot to go into sad mode

Yeah. Goku can unintentionally offend people even when he doesn't mean to, such as with Kale, so it's not that much of a stretch that Goku could say something unintentionally offensive to Magetta

Back