• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Goku tries to solo your verse

I've seen many downplay Goku to being only 5-B lol. I think there's a site that says Base Goku is only High 7-A and is Multi-planet level at his peak. And said all feats beyond that are exaggerated or hyperbole.

I've seen many downplay Goku to being only 5-B lol. I think there's a site that says Base Goku is only High 7-A and is Multi-planet level at his peak. And said all feats beyond that are exaggerated or hyperbole.
How is a feat "hyperbole"? Man these guys are idiots...

I'd argue Goku is objectively the most wanked character in existence, superman is a close second and Saitama is a good third, I guess.

Tbf, If you took Composites of each character then Saitama would be the one wanked the highest beyond his tier, followed by Goku then Superman.

Godzilla: Goku solos alot but godzilla slaps him
Undertale: God tiers slap
SCP: Self explanatory

Undertale: High Tiers and God tiers gg

JoJo: get stomped

SCP: get stomped 2.0

Fmab: Stops to Father? and truth.

Extra:
Magi: get stomped 3.0

Realm of the Mad God: literally everyone not from the nexus has conceptual type 4 immortality and even then Void Entity goes "lol passive 3-A corruption" and uses him to eventually bust the planet.

Terraria Calamity: well, there is the fact that goku has 0 answer to the Astral infection, blood moon, corruption, and crimson's passives, and then there is the fact that Goku is dealing with 3-A/Low 2-C's who have things like essence absorption, sealing, and soul manipulation, so yeah Goku gets slaughtered

Overlord: GRASP. HEART. Goku has no resistance to practically anything Overlord is packing.

Warhammer 40K: Goku gets ******* stomped into oblivion
SCP Foundation: Same as above
Marvel Comics: Same as above
DC Comics: Same as above
Shinza Banshou: Same as above
The Ring: Don’t know if goku can hit a ghost if he can he would solo if he cannot he gets stomped, ring probably stomps unless goku knows a way to stop the curse
The Vampire Diaries/The Originals: they get stomped

Yes i am a lazy **** and that’s because i say same as above because I cannot come up with anything
i lack creativity i know

Last edited:
Akame Ga Kill : Pretty sure he stomps the verse
Danganronpa : solos 100%
DC Comics : No sir
SCP Foundation : no sir
Dragon Ball : no sir
Sonic X: i don't Know about this one tbh. Probably a stalemate from what i remember
HighSchool Of The Dead : i don't think the verse has a page here on the wiki, but yes he would solo

Akame Ga Kill : Pretty sure he stomps the verse
Danganronpa : solos 100%
DC Comics : No sir
SCP Foundation : no sir
Dragon Ball : no sir
Sonic X: i don't Know about this one tbh. Probably a stalemate from what i remember
HighSchool Of The Dead : i don't think the verse has a page here on the wiki, but yes he would solo
Wait, we know that saiyan saga goku is probably 5-B right? However, pretty sure esdeath time stop can do something, or akame's instant death poison is there too.
So if goku is not fully bloodlusted he gets screwed up.
A fully bloodlusted goku solos akame ga kill easily i guess..

Wait, we know that saiyan saga goku is probably 5-B right? However, pretty sure esdeath time stop can do something, or akame's instant death poison is there too.
So if goku is not fully bloodlusted he gets screwed up.
A fully bloodlusted goku solos akame ga kill easily i guess..
Both Akame and Esdeath don't have anything that can scratch Goku , and as far as I remember Time Stop is OOC for Esdeath

The difference between 6-B and 5-C is massive

Last edited:
I am shocked but unsuprised that there have been no arguments about Goku getting stomped in my verses

I forgot Yu-Gi-Oh was that strong...who knew?
blame konami for making the evilswarm virus, shaddoll corruption, ee on people that are weaker than them and brionac's freezing being passive, not to mention all of of the cast after a certain point are tier 4

Tokyo Revengers: He solos
Inou battle wa nichijou: He solos
Mahou Shoujo of the End: He gets stomped.
Trinity Seven: He gets stomped

Back