• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Goku tries to solo your verse

GarrixianXD

University Enthusiast
Any/All
VS Battles
Joke Battles
Administrator
Content Moderator
Translation Helper
Pre Dragon Ball Z Goku tries to solo your favorite franchises

23rd Budokai Goku is used

Speed equalized as always

Standard Battle Assumptions

The Legend of Zelda: Gets stomped by various Links such as Twilight Princess, Breath of the Wild, Majoras Mask, and Ocarina of Time

Mario Bros: Gets stomped by our god Waluigi (Reinhard Heydrich is a bootleg Wah!)

Battle for Dream Island: While he beats the contestants, Four zaps or the Announcer sells him out of the contest.

Calvin and Hobbes: 4-A Calvin just steps on him but besides that he solos.

Minecraft: Gets stomped by True Steve

Kirby (Character): Gets stomped just like if he tries to solo Mario and Zelda.

Marvel Comics: No

DC Comics: No

Disney: He loses to some of the stronger characters, like Hercules, Jumba, and Bill

Blue's Clues: Solo's

Fire Emblem: Gharnef passively mindhaxes.

Minecraft: The Player passively voidhaxes.

Terraria: Dungeon Guardian goes brrr.

Super Smash Bros.: Master Hand exists.

Team Fortress: Merasmus turns his head into a bomb.

Henry Stickmin: Charles mindhaxes/melts his bones.

Hunter x Hunter: Not sure if nen crush works, but if it does, then Goku ain't passing this one. If it doesn't, then he stomps cause he's about to get upgraded to 5-C.

SCP foundation: gets ******* yeeted.

Terraria: Probably dies to the god tiers.

Undertale: Gets fodderized by the god tiers.

Ace attorney: Goku wins
Overwatch: Goku wins
Psychonauts: Goku wins
JJBA: Goku is dead
Sonic: Goku is dead
A hat in time: Goku is dead

Danny Phantom: He beats the humans but gets bodied by any ranfom ghost he comes across due to their physiology and hax that comes with it.

Okage: Shadow King: Beats majority of the verse but gets haxed by some of the Evil Kings. Plus he can't do anything against the Overshadowed and then there is Beiloune...

Dark Cloud: Beats the low tiers like Divine Beast Dran and Master Utan no diff but loses to anyone in the main party. Don't even need TDG.

Camp Lakebottom: He'd one shots anyone but the verse has some characters with decent hax that can put him down so I'd probably say no.

American Dragon: Jake Long: Maybe. He one shots anyone he comes across but there are characters with some decent hax like the Gorgan Sisters who could mind control him just by glaring at him so it depends on if they decided to lead with that.

Chaos Legion: He loses since everyone and there mother is Large Star level and some have decent hax like time slow, soul absorption and more.

Threads of Fate: He beats low tiers but gets yeeted by any Aeon do to their strong telekinesis.

Psi-Ops: The Mindgate Conspiracy: He stomps the Meat Puppets since they are just humans but the Psi Elite's mind hax abilities easily decimate Goku.

BattleTanx: He likely could solo. It's just a bunch of humans/superhumans with tanks and a few special weapons but there are people with The Edge which is basically an omnidirectional pulse wave that mind controls anyone it touches so that's their only chance against him.

Bujingai: The only one of my favorite verses I know he solos without a doubt.

Not my favorite verses but....
RWBY: Solos but can't kill salem and probably throws her into another planet. Still loses to god brothers though.
Senran kagura: Same solos but cannot kill kagura.
Atelier ryza: I don't even know the feats.
Genshin impact: IDK
FGO: Nah goku gets haxxed.

Mega Man: He takes out the low tiers but stops once he gets to the 5-A characters he gets stomped.
Kid Icarus: Gets stomped by the majority because of the 4-A characters
Punch out: He solos
Undertale: beats everyone who is not a god tier and then the god tiers stomp him.
Sonic the hedgehog: The Majority stomp him.
Pokemon: He beats every non legendary pokemon and then he gets hax stomped.
The owl house: He solos
Gravity falls: The humans could wipe his memory or EE him. If that does not work Bill would stomp him instead.

Last edited:
Avatar: Beat humans, spirits kill him

Pokémon: Legendaries kill him and he can't affect Ghost types

Gravity Falls: Can't affect the Northwest Mansion ghost and get killed by it, and even if he would be able to beat the ghost Bill snaps

Disney: Clears most of them, but Genie and the Hercules Gods stomp him. Super Goof also stomps him

Sonic the Hedgehog (Games): Kills badniks and Mechless Eggman, but get stomped by literally everyone else

Dragon Ball: Lol. Kills everyone up to the very end of the series (including Piccolo Jr. with high difficulty), but everyone post the original Dragon Ball stomps him

Dragon Ball : Gets Stomped
Hunter x Hunter : Goku claps them
Bleach: nah
Steins;Gate : NANI?
Death Note: Will writing the false human Name of Goku work?! Probably nah , I guess Goku claps them
Attack On Titan: Goku claps them
Cthulhu Mythos: Goku gets curbstomped
Naruto: nah he will loose to God tiers of Naruto
Umineko No Naku no Koro ni: gets Stomped
Demon Slayers: Goku claps them
Stranger Things: Goku claps them
The Originals: How can he kill immortals though even though he AP stomps ?! Will witch haxes would work on him or he speed blitzes them?!
Halloween: Goku claps them
SDS: probably will loose to God tiers due to haxes
SCP Foundation: gets stomped
Final Fantasy: gets stomped
Ben 10: gets stomped
MHA: Goku claps them
Among Us: Goku claps them
One Punch Man: Goku claps all of them except Saitama (since idk how much he was Holding back) but according to Saitama's current Ratings Goku is stronger but Saitama is faster so idk how it will go
Tokyo Ghoul: Goku claps them

Last edited:
BlazBlue: Goku gets stomped so horribly he is a stain by various characters like Ragna, Noel, Jin, Hakumen, Izanami, Terumi/Susano'o, Es, Naoto and the Master Unit.

Guilty Gear: Gets shredded by Sol Badguy with a flick.

Shin Megami Tensei: Picks a fight with either side and gets removed from existence.

Final Fantasy: Goku gets stomped by the higher tiers.

Legend of Zelda: Well Goku might get far but compare him against Link, Zelda and Ganondorf he would lose then the Three Golden Goddess stomps Goku.

Fire Emblem: Goku might do well but might lose to the higher tiers.

Nasuverse: Okay sorry but no when you add Fate/Grand Order and other Fate series to the mix Goku pretty much dies like a punk.

A Certain Magical Index: Goku gets stomped horribly.

Last edited:
Castlevania: Dracula passives him

World of Darkness: A mage turns Goku into a lawn chair

Jojo: GER'd

Star Wars: Luke thinks or Nihilus exists

Transformers: In terms of the main cast, he pretty much AP stomps a lot of characters, however, there are some verse, particularly IDW, have hax he can't do anything against. Anything Tier 5 and above and he dead.

One-Punch Man: Goku stomps for now.

Titanfall (Verse): Goku stomps

Among Us: Goku stomps

Detroit: become human: Goku stomps

Horizon Zero Dawn: Goku stomps

Pacific Rim: Goku stomps

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Goku gets hax-stomped

The Real World: Goku gets killed by memes.

Marvel Cinematic Universe: Goku gets stomped

Bionicle: Goku gets stomped

Hero Factory: Goku stomps

Gurren Lagann (Verse): Lmao no

Five Nights At Freddy's: I'm pretty sure Goku stomps

Minecraft: Goku gets rekt

Cthulhu Mythos: No

SCP Foundation: No

Team Fortress: Goku stomps

Godzilla (Universe): Goku gets stomped

Naruto: gets stomped by top Tiers and above.

Nanatsu No Taizai: People with Hax like Greyroad, Melascula, Estarossa, Galand etc...would be his perdition.

Re:Zero: Too many Hax, people like Regulus with invulnerability, Sirius with Passive Mind manipulation and Witches with Passive MadnessHax pretty much screw Goku over before he could have the chance of saying a word.

The Dark Tower: 1-A Beyond dimensional entities would lough at his face.

Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken: Lol Too much Hax. Hax that no one in the DB verse would even comprhend.

Maou Gakuin: Well, the same as Tensei Shitara, too much Hax and many characters have Mid-Godly to High-Godly regen....poor Goku.

Last edited:
....Is this a goku bully session?
Seriously, replace that damn goku. Guys , get a composite goku instead.
Look, I LOVE Goku but, people do this becouse Goku is the most overwanked character from History, users like ElhermanoPadre and many others are the perfect definition of Goku wanking, ElhermanoPadre once said that DBS Goku was Outversal, many others said that Goku had infinite speed, and was inmune to all Hax from characters weaker than him becouse "Hurr durr I'm stronger I Sell No Hax"

Last edited:
Look, I LOVE Goku but, people do this becouse Goku is the most overwanked character from History, users like ElhermanoPadre and many others are the perfect definition of Goku wanking, ElhermanoPadre once said that DBS Goku was Outversal, many others said that Goku had infinite speed, and was inmune to all Hax from characters weaker than him becouse "Hurr durr I'm stronger I Sell No Hax"
'm pretty sure there are characters far more wanked than Goku.

Well, Composite Goku would be better...

'm pretty sure there are characters far more wanked than Goku.

Well, Composite Goku would be better...
Anyway, still, Goku is pretty much wanked, people give him infinite speed out of nowhere without any Feat that proves It.
Give him Hax resistances just becouse " I'm stronger so I'm inmune to all of your Haxxes".
Goku may not be the most wanked, but one of the most wanked sure.

Goku isnt the most overwanked character
I can Prove there are characters more wanked than goku in Discord

Back