• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Oh. Then the profile should say it's passive. Excuse me for one sec, I'm going to switch out El Reverso with someone else

It seems so from what I read from that thread his hax are passive.

I don't know why his profile does not make a note of that. Probably its a new profile.

Goku has a massive AP advantage yet he lacks resistance to hax.

Although it would not make a difference in the fight since El Reverso passivly has fate and casuality manip making this match a stomp.

ProudLearner said:
Goku has a massive AP advantage yet he lacks resistance to hax.
Although it would not make a difference in the fight since El Reverso passivly has fate and casuality manip making this match a stomp.
I thought the stronger the character, the better resistance they had in Dragon Ball lore?

SuhSuhGuhSuhSuh said:
I thought the stronger the character, the better resistance they had in Dragon Ball lore?
Its true yet that's not how vsbattles Wiki works. It has rules to be followed even though I disagree with that.

Example: SSJ Vegito resisting Transmutation. DBS characters resisting Existence Erasure. Vegeta resisting Mind Control. Goku and Jiren resisting Time-Stop. All examples of AP > Hax.

Well, I digress. Anyway, staff needs to close the thread because El Reverso stomps in every way possible.

Sorry for derailing thread.

Back