• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Goku SSJ3 weakness issue

Status
Not open for further replies.
So it says on Goku's page under weaknesses: He can only maintain Super Saiyan 3 for a short time before running out of energy or stamina.

Apparently this isn't the case anymore as we have seen Goku effortlessly go SSJ3 many times so could this be removed as a weakness?

I don't remember Goku going SS3 multiple times effortlessly, he did enter it once no problem in his fight with Beerus in Super and he seem to maintain it well in his fight with Kid Buu. while I strongly believe Goku would have no difficulty using SS3 now in Super and maintain it with ease it has not been address or stated he can. Though my memory is quite bad but if you can show a list of times he went SS3 effortlessly and maintain then the weakness can be removed.

Also it needs to be canon material

^ All from DB Super. I need to sleep now so I can't really give many detailed examples, only ones off the top of my head.

But why would that even need to be a weakness in the first place? It's like saying kaoiken is a weakness but it isn't. SSJ3 isn't even his strongest form anymore so...

I just remembered he also went SS3 against Future Trunks.

Its a weakness because that he can't maintain it like his other forms and yes Kaoiken also has a weakness since it causes massive muscle pain and can kill you, just look at Goku after his fight with Vegeta the first time.

No one is saying SS3 is his weakness or Kaoiken, its their effects that have on Goku

As you mentioned, SS3 isn't his strongest form anymore, so it does seem strange to list this as a weakness.

I have removed the weakness from his profile.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back