• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

goku low 2-c question

The only statements regarding the relationship between the Cosmos and Outer Space are:

No statement ever specifies a certain distance between the two realms. Although, the Cosmos are consistently referred to as a higher world, and Outer Space is referred to as an airtight dimension, walled off from the rest of the macrocosm by a hermetic seal.

well if a universe surrounds earth and the heavens look down on the universe then
considering universes have infinite space, it is highly likely that the distance is infinite
also the word choice of "dimension" makes it pretty near conclusive that it's not finite

Pog champ Bulma Brief
image1.png
image0.png

[insert "Why infinity can have an edge" video]
Also, we, as a society, have no ******* idea how large the universe is.
That is why the whole "observable universe" thing exists. We only know so much.

The observable universe is 93.016 billion light years in diameter.

We do not know what expansive space truly is, simply because space is always expanding. The universe is not infinitely old (14 billion years old), and as we all know at this point, the universe has been continuously expanding since then. The only way for the universe to be infinite is if:
  1. Everything we know about the universe, its creation, its history, and its expansion is a lie
  2. Or, the universe is infinitely old
Until new technology is developed, and new discoveries are made, we have no idea whether or not the universe is infinitely expansive.
Would we even be capable of determining that?

actually, that is also my problem with Infinite Zamasu
iirc to be qualified for low 2-C you need to affect the entire Time Axis not just a portion of it
with addition to that if Zamasu really did merge with the entire time Zen-o would have to erase even the past that was now merged with Zamasu
but we clearly didn't see that happen and Goku and friends still escaped with their time machine back to the present

tbh there is a lot of contradiction

They're still breaching the gap between two isolated space-times, the size shouldn't matter as this isn't an argument to get him to 2-C
Size matters. By that logic every character with minor space time hax or the ability to destroy a room sized pocket dimension would be 2-C.

Size matters. By that logic every character with minor space time hax or the ability to destroy a room sized pocket dimension would be 2-C.
I feel like you’re completely misunderstanding the situation
Destroying it in spite of a dimensional gap is always 2-C. The size of it doesn’t matter, it’s the fact that it was able to be reached

The point is that effecting 2 isolated space times proves that the 4D axis is being affected. So the destruction of the universe would have to include it's space time. The size of the space times doesn't matter, but 1 is universal in size so it should only be low 2-C.

Okay, okay, I think we need to start over. This argument stems off of Infinite Zamasu at the moment.
Why exactly is Infinite Zamasu considered Low 2-C instead of the generally assumed 3-A?

So the destruction of the universe would have to include it's space time.
Not necessarily. Just because one can destroy a small dimension along with the matter of the universe is not a proof that the entire space time of the universe is also getting destroyed. People can be 4-B or 3-C and still be able to destroy a non-universe sized dimension along with the rest of the destruction. If I were to give a hypothetical example here, say if Cell destroyed the solar system along with the RoSaT, he would only be 4-B and not higher. Just extrapolate that logic to 3-A instead of 4-B. Just because I can destroy RoSaT along with the matter of the universe, is no proof that I am destroying the space time of the universe.

Why exactly is Infinite Zamasu considered Low 2-C instead of the generally assumed 3-A?
I don't think this is the question the OP is asking, but he is so because he was merging with the space time as well.

Not necessarily. Just because one can destroy a small dimension along with the matter of the universe is not a proof that the entire space time of the universe is also getting destroyed. People can be 4-B or 3-C and still be able to destroy a non-universe sized dimension along with the rest of the destruction. If I were to give a hypothetical example here, say if Cell destroyed the solar system along with the RoSaT, he would only be 4-B and not higher. Just extrapolate that logic to 3-A instead of 4-B. Just because I can destroy RoSaT along with the matter of the universe, is no proof that I am destroying the space time of the universe.
They said the entire universe is going to be annihilated, this would include ROSAT, this is not the same as destroying a solar system, because a solar system is not universally sized but you'd still be destroying it's space time nor is it simply matter destruction. In this case the feat would qualify for low 2-C because you're destroying a universe and it's space time.

They said the entire universe is going to be annihilated, this would include ROSAT, this is not the same as destroying a solar system, because a solar system is not universally sized but you'd still be destroying it's space time nor is it simply matter destruction. In this case the feat would qualify for low 2-C because you're destroying a universe and it's space time.
when did they mention it affects the spacetime rather than just saying it annihilate the universe

universe can mean also just mean material universe

Entire universe being destroyed is again, only 3-A until spacetime is being destroyed as well.

I am very sure that we already have had this conversation once before. If the question has been answered, I should close it.

Because of this?
Yes.

Goku and Beerus were affecting the Room of Spirit and Time which is its own isolated timespace.
Why does that not bring the feat up to Low 2-C? Is it because:
  1. It is never shown onscreen?
  2. Or, is it assumed that Infinite Zamasu manifesting through the crack means he affected the entirety of the present universe?
Both feats involve significantly affecting an entire universal space and then affecting a relatively small or even localized region of space-time.

when did they mention it affects the spacetime rather than just saying it annihilate the universe

universe can mean also just mean material universe
That is true, which is why them destroying the ROSAT is relevant, the ROSAT is a separate space time continuum and destroying it means affecting the 4-D axis of the universe when destroying it.
Entire universe being destroyed is again, only 3-A until spacetime is being destroyed as well.

I am very sure that we already have had this conversation once before. If the question has been answered, I should close it.

Yes.
That is true, which is why them destroying the ROSAT is relevant, the ROSAT is a separate space time continuum and destroying it means affecting the 4-D axis of the universe when destroying it.
Man instead of closing this, can you please talk with me before doing it.

Zeno, DB strongest character failed to accomplish Tier 2 feat Yet people are arguing Goku is tier 2 lmao

Goku and Beerus were affecting the Room of Spirit and Time which is its own isolated timespace.
  2. Or, is it assumed that Infinite Zamasu manifesting through the crack means he affected the entirety of the present universe?
Both feats involve significantly affecting an entire universal space and then affecting a relatively small or even localized region of space-time.
Brilliant point, the bog feat is the almost the exact same as IZ. Both are significantly effecting a universe while effecting another space time.

Proof about them affecting ROSAT? Also last I checked ROSAT is a pocket dimension that has never been stated as universe sized.

Proof about them affecting ROSAT? Also last I checked ROSAT is a pocket dimension that has never been stated as universe sized last I check.
destroying any amount of 4-D space is 4-D because it is made out of uncountable infinite high 3-A sections

they also were consistently referred to as being able to destroy the entire universe, everything

Buu Saga was able to access back universe 7 from Time Chamber using a tear in space and time by simply using his Ki

being able to affect Rosat does not need one to affect the entire space-time axis

which begs the question as a door way exists to rosat them destroying the physical material universe can just leak through that doorway

Brilliant point, the bog feat is the almost the exact same as IZ. Both are significantly effecting a universe while effecting another space time.

IZ didn't affect another space-time it only affected the space-time of universe 7 which of course expand from past to future thus slowly merging with it his presence is slowly being seen even in the present

BOG affecting Rosat has nothing to do with space-time if someone like Kid Buu can exit it by tearing a dimensional boundary

destroying any amount of 4-D space is 4-D because it is made out of uncountable infinite high 3-A sections

they also were consistently referred to as being able to destroy the entire universe, everything
Yes, we went through this before as I am aware about the statements, but even then the statements never went into the whole “destroy a entire universal space time” as at that point it mostly lead to guesswork rather than relying it being a complete solid low 2C.
Something that has been call into question ngl

Back