• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Goku( fully powered) vs Galactus

Goku doesn't have to directly attack him, he has to starve him. Goku can destroy any planet galactus wants to eat and can move any planet he wants to save. So as goku is able to defend or dodge himself from galactus (with his extraordinary high speed and reflexes), eventually galactus will starve and die.

What are your views? will Goku be able to do this or can he directly attack him and finish him off?

I think that even if galactus is fully powered, Goku is fast and durable enough to make the OP scenario possible

that still depends on

1. Is Goku faster then him or his attacks?,(goku is also MFTL as per WIki here)

2. How long can he remain fully powered without the need of eating.

3. Can goku remove his food faster then he can eat?

Goku is not attacking him directly and if he is moving fast enough to different points of time and destroying his foods, galactus may become weak before he realises who is doing this or what is happening . Morever if galactus makes large attacks on Goku, that also effects availability of his food source . So it depends on how fast galactus can finish him

1. No. Goku is on a lower end of the MFTL+ spectrum than the Silver Surfer, who is one of Galactus' heralds. Galactus is faster than his heralds, when he needs to be.

2. Quite a long time, presumably.

3. Galactus won't need to eat. He'll just need to hit Goku once and it'll be over.

I've never known Goku to cause genocide, unless you're implying he would be finding somewhere for all the planets' inhabitants to go before he destroyed it. Beta Ray Bill already tried something like this. His tech was way more advanced and his plan was way more calculated, but he still caught the attention of Galactus' heralds (and only got as far as he did due to PIS). Even with Goku's raw power, I'm not seeing him taking on several high level heralds, at once, let alone Galactus.

Fine, from what i heard about him, I thought he was a high level universe plus buster.

So change this to Goku vs Half Powered Galactus with none of his heralds present.

Morever I thought he can move the inhabitated planets out his way.

@Samuel petard

I think most of the planets Galactus eats are inhabited, though that might just be because how numerous alien species are in the Marvel Universe.

@Byakushiki Setsura

Well, yes. Galactus was starved and imprisoned and by Annihilus, who wanted to use him as a bomb to destroy two universes. Eventually, Galactus broke free, took back the energy Annihilus had stolen from him (which to be fair, wasn't that much due to him being weakened), and destroyed a large portion of the galaxy.

Well then isn't the outcome alrealy decided? Galactus wins. Even when weakened he got the massive AoE, speed is not a factor

On the topic of populated planets, doesn't Big G just need to eat a planet with energy? In Chaos War he was about to eat an uninhabited nitrogen-rich planetoid before he got teleported to Earth by Herc.

Yeah. I don't think he needs to eat populated planets. It's just that most of them happen to be so, and he doesn't really have a choice, being a cosmic force that is required for the multiverse to stay stabilizied and all.

If galactus is starving Goku will win

If hes half fed probably he´s going to kill Goku, or maybe make him in one of his heralds [thats actually something that i can see happening is the canon story if Goku was from marvel]

Fully fed is just overkill for Galactus.

Viturino said:
If hes half fed probably he´s going to kill Goku, or maybe make him in one of his heralds [thats actually something that i can see happening is the canon story if Goku was from marvel]
That would actually be really interesting, as I can see Goku having to make the tough choice in order to save the earth.

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
Viturino said:
That would actually be really interesting, as I can see Goku having to make the tough choice in order to save the earth.
Definitely, imagine him trying to fight Galactus and Galactus just ignoring him as if he was a fly, and then he would be lik : "-Hey stop! What do you want?" then Galactus says he´s going to eat earth and then Goku would probably offer him to help to fed him with other non populated planets.

Silver Surfer feelings

Now back to the topic:

Maybe in the end of Dragonbal Super Goku will be above Galactus half fed, if hes going to surpass Beerus/Whis and more new enemies yet to be presented, its pretty possible, not Fully Fed tho, pretty hard to get that far. It would take a Post super vegeta + post super goku fusion god 3 or 4 to get there.

well, i think we should wait for 1 week before making topics like this, since rite now, things will only keep going backwards and forwards without a result

Back