• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Goku (Frieza Saga) vs Sphinx Pharaoh (Saint Seiya)

Status
Not open for further replies.
QPower said:
This is a unfar match. Goku wins. Sphinx Pharaoh is a weak specter. Goku's DC or RP (Raw Power) is too much for Pharaoh's weak hax because determination and willpower Goku can overcome it, weak hax < strong DC
Sphinx's hax is fairly decent, and as far as I remember Sphinx was one of the top Specter's, plus their stats are fairly close, but Goku has the speed advantage, they're even in DC, the bloodlusted is actually more in character for Goku when he first turned Super Saiyan, plus even with Goku's speed you have to remember I still placed a time limit to make it a little more interesting.

It's far from a stomp match, so do I have your vote or not?

I read what you guys said, but from what I've watched Pharaoh is not as powerfulas other saints ike Radamanthys (Lost Canvas), Thanatos (Lost Canvas), or Behemoth Violate (Lost Canvas)

If Goku is bloodlusted then he should be going for the kill right away without screwing around.or waiting for Sphinx to do anything.

If Seiya's regen is inconsistent as people say then my vote goes to Goku due to higher damage output, speed and fighting techniques.

I'll check the regen capabilities of both, but if they turn out to be as inconsistent as people say then Goku wins

Yojimbo1989 said:
If Goku is bloodlusted then he should be going for the kill right away without screwing around.or waiting for Sphinx to do anything.
If Seiya's regen is inconsistent as people say then my vote goes to Goku due to higher damage output, speed and fighting techniques.

I'll check the regen capabilities of both, but if they turn out to be as inconsistent as people say then Goku wins
Its a mismatch buddy.

Alright that's 7 votes and potentially an 8th with Yojimbo

I'll wait for Yojimbo's vote then we'll see about adding this to their respective profiles...

OK so after reviewing the facts I'm going to say Goku wins, since what people have said is true, the Regenerationn is quite inconsistent. Even if we assume that Sphinx is capable of the better Regenerationn feats that have been shown Goku should be capable of damaging him at a faster rate that he can heal.

Btw before people complain about this match-up being "handed" to Goku, need I remind you that Goku himself has been handed defeats where he was nerfed (speed equalized match-ups), so provided we specify that both were bloodlusted then I don't see any problem

So for the first time, a formidable Saint actually lost to a Saiyan, albeit conditionally?

Isn't Sphinx immortal as a Spectre though? They needed Shaka's Rosary Beads to seal the Spectres.

But immortality is part of their trait. It's what makes a Spectre a Spectre. They have to be sealed, not killed. And Goku can't do that.

Yojimbo1989 said:
OK so after reviewing the facts I'm going to say Goku wins, since what people have said is true, the Regenerationn is quite inconsistent. Even if we assume that Sphinx is capable of the better Regenerationn feats that have been shown Goku should be capable of damaging him at a faster rate that he can heal.
Btw before people complain about this match-up being "handed" to Goku, need I remind you that Goku himself has been handed defeats where he was nerfed (speed equalized match-ups), so provided we specify that both were bloodlusted then I don't see any problem
hm i agree with this though one question there is a time limit here so after Goku wins in that 4 minutes how will he get out XD

I mean, this match was handed to Goku without even considering one of the most vital parts of a Spectre: their immortality.

Tivanenk said:
I mean, this match was handed to Goku without even considering one of the most vital parts of a Spectre: their immortality.
what kind of immortality type 4?

Yeah, I have no clue why Sphinx has FTL when both Seiya and Orphee have MFTL and they fought him.

Actually, no. Seiya didn't have 8th Sense when he first arrived in the Underworld. He only awakened the 8th Sense when fighting Rhadamanthys, up until then he was walking on the Underworld due to the Ichor of Athena.

Orphee still has MFTL pasted on him. Besides, the immortality still counts for this battle.

Okay, so we know that Specters always regenerate and revive when killed, but what if their vessels are 100% obliterated?

Also, Orphee had an accord missing and their battle was them standing still playing songs.

I doubt it would do much. And I highly doubt that Goku can 100% obliterate the vessel within four minutes, after which he runs out of oxygen.

so the question is who gave the immortality is it below goku's level?

Sealing souls is not the same thing as killing someone. It's like trapping someone in a prison cell. That's what Shaka's Rosary Beads were needed for, to seal off the Spectres. Goku doesn't have anything like that.

if hades then can goku knock sphinx out if not then yeah i change my mind unless someone can point out something from both sides

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back