• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
They're arguing the explosion killed Vegeta.
That is wrong, that wasn't why he died
and Vegeta didn't die in 0.5 seconds from lack of oxygen, so he'd still be alive when Beerus was discussing
Vegeta would most likely be dying very quickly. It takes only few seconds to get knocked out before dying and death comes shortly after
So Vegeta just instantly dies just by being in a place without oxygen. It takes 0 seconds for his brain to go W A C K Y?
Not instantly, but very quickly, like how anyone that can't breathe in space would. Besides, that doesn't change my argument. Even if it took minutes for Vegeta to die, it is a fact he can't breathe in space, and more proof is in the Namek Saga where Goku would've died had he not escaped Namek

Citing an example, not a counter, to show that durability scales dont make much sense
Both your examples don't justify that conclusion.
Bulma doesn't scale to Beerus AP by taking a casual slap not meant to kill her.
And the laser is from an alien technology and has no set AP.
Base Form goku still has God Ki
... And?

he very much was, otherwise he'd not have given frieza a chance, Vegeta isnt an idiot
He wasn't "off guard". Why would he lower his ki when he was about to kill someone?

yet it's not a conclusion.. it's purposefully meant to show that your argument is ridiculous in a verse where the writers dont watch their own power scaling, and still use planetary stuff and mountain stuff as supposedly impressive
Again, your examples don't reflect that at all.

"Base Goku was hurt by an alien laser with unknown energy"

"Beerus tries to harms Bulma and accomplishes it"

Those were poor examples, is all I'm saying.

DD FRA. I also should add with the teleport spam, he does that whenever his opponent gets to close, so when he sees Goku come to him he’ll just instantly CC away. He can honestly just run out the time limit like that not including the abilities Gilad listed above.

DD FRA. I also should add with the teleport spam, he does that whenever his opponent gets to close, so when he sees Goku come to him he’ll just instantly CC away. He can honestly just run out the time limit like that not including the abilities Gilad listed above.
Goku can IT spam to negate that

I vote Devil Doom as well. Goku will have a hard time doing damage to him as he starts in UI-Sign 3, and he could only last for a minute in that form or in Perfected UI. Devil Doom is much more versatile and stronger than him

Given the gap between MUI and UI Sign 3, I dom't think so since Goku will have a big AP gap over Devil Doom
It would definitely be fair if your points on DD's supposed BFR hold ground, since Goku wouldn't exactly be able to counter that with his IT.

And for the point brought up about DD's teleportation spam, he hasn't done that at all in his fight. Even when Shadow was in physical range, all DD did was attack him for a while before teleporting away. He doesn't spam it.

DD only scales to Shadow who is "half 2-C", same with Goku. The only edge in the physical department DD has is his durability (which Goku can quickly overcome due to his RPL allowing him to grow stronger and faster with each strike).

And his BFR seems OOC as DD's never shown to perform it. Even if it was because he knew Shadow was capable of returning with Chaos Control, he still chose to widen the distance between him and Shadow. I would think he'd also try to BFR Shadow away just to buy time, since his profile doesn't state him being any less intelligent.

My vote is still on Goku.

Last edited:
It would definitely be fair if your points on DD's supposed BFR hold ground, since Goku wouldn't exactly be able to counter that with his IT.

And for the point brought up about DD's teleportation spam, he hasn't done that at all in his fight. Even when Shadow was in physical range, all DD did was attack him for a while before teleporting away. He doesn't spam it.

DD only scales to Shadow who is "half 2-C", same with Goku. The only edge in the physical department DD has is his durability (which Goku can quickly overcome due to his RPL allowing him to grow stronger and faster with each strike).

And his BFR seems OOC as DD since he's never shown to perform it. Even if it was because he knew Shadow was capable of returning with Chaos Control, he still chose to widen the distance between him and Shadow. I would think he'd also try to BFR Shadow away just to buy time, since his profile doesn't state him being any less intelligent.

My vote is still on Goku.
I also completely forgot to mention that DD's profile states his range is only Universal+ with abilities. No where does it state his Chaos Control's BFR is 2-C in range. Goku's IT has Interdimensional range, which is supposedly rated higher than Universal+. I'm not sure if this is an error made on the profile or if it's concrete, but this should completely rule out the BFR argument.

2. The otherworld is linked directly to the universe's physical realm, rather than being simply another dimension
It's linked through the door, which was DESTROYED, thus ending any link between the dimensions as stated by Piccolo after he did it.

Didn't members of this wiki go over the whole "HBTC being its own space-time" argument already?
No. It's a separate dimension linked through a portal. What was debunked, is that the HBTC was universal-sized.

Back