• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Goku (Dragon Ball Super Anime) Vs Yujiro Hanma (Baki the Grappler). Stats Equalized

1. I'm asking for proof that will power was what bypassed it as no application of willpower from what I seen just bypassed fear hax.
2. I said Yujiro does have it but even if he didn't he could mimic it.
3. How is Ki, something that Regular humans (not like Yamcha, more like Farmer) have, a supernatural type of power?
4. This point is all assuming the first 2 did through. This is only if he doesn't get fear haxxed and if he doesn't get shafted from not even being able to sense the dude.
Baki was scared but still fought on regardless despite being scared, this is will power, and it's not fear resistance because he doean't have it as an ability.
He has due to verse equalization it's supernatural in baki, verse equalization doesn't grant any new abilities to a character, that doesn't mean yujiro can start throwing ki blasts. But Goku can still sense yujiro's life force. And I gave you many reasons why he can't mimic any ki applications and you can't respond to one.
Goku can sense yujiro fine, even disregarding ki sensing he still is gonna be able to sense him and isn't gonna be affected by fear hax.

Baki was scared but still fought on regardless despite being scared, this is will power, and it's not fear resistance because he doean't have it as an ability.
He has due to verse equalization it's supernatural in baki, verse equalization doesn't grant any new abilities to a character, that doesn't mean yujiro can start throwing ki blasts. But Goku can still sense yujiro's life force. And I gave you many reasons why he can't mimic any ki applications and you can't respond to one.
Goku can sense yujiro fine, even disregarding ki sensing he still is gonna be able to sense him and isn't gonna be affected by fear hax.
1. So because he it isn't shown on his profile he doesn't have it? You forgetting overcoming being scared isn't on the profile either right?
2. Can you show why he wouldn't be able to use a martial arts technique?
3. I did. Also you really gave on point and branched off of it but I destroyed the whole tree.
4. He's not overcoming the blindness and illusions without ki sensing, and I have shown the ki sensing isn't gonna work.

1. So because he it isn't shown on his profile he doesn't have it? You forgetting overcoming being scared isn't on the profile either right?
2. Can you show why he wouldn't be able to use a martial arts technique?
3. I did. Also you really gave on point and branched off of it but I destroyed the whole tree.
4. He's not overcoming the blindness and illusions without ki sensing, and I have shown the ki sensing isn't gonna work.
What's your point? Baki resist yujiro's fear hax with only will power in the show, and his profile doesn't have resistance to fear hax. It's not hard to understand.
I already did, stop repeating the same thing. You are acting like copying ki is just some martial arts technique when it's not and I already gave all those reasons that you can't respond to.
You didn't debunk anything at all. Yujiro does not have ki for a fact, and only gets it viq verse equalization so Goku can sense him. Verse equalization doesn't grant any new abilities. If you want yujiro to suppress his ki then prove he can do it in his show. And this is just one out of many points that completely prevent yujiro from utilising ki abilities.
You didn't, and yujiro's illusions aren't so drastic as to completely alter a persons perception of the world.

Back