• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
1200px-Galeem SSBU
Galeem (Super Smash Bros. Ultimate)

GokuBlack
Goku Black vs Galeem

Goku Black is at his strongest.

Fight takes place in Trunks' future.

Speed Equalized.

Goku Black: 0

Galeem: 0

Dharkon comes in and destroys them both (Inconclusive): 0

Goku Black is 3-A while Galeem is Low 2-C so Galeem already has the AP advantage (especially since 3-A has only finite AP numbers while Low 2-C's are infinite)

Does Goku Black have a way to avoid Galeem's danmaku? Because that's likely what Galeem will start with, and if he has no way to dodge it, combined with the AP difference, this could be a stomp

Yes, Goku Black has an arsenal of versatile attacks though, such as the Sickle of Sorrow and Super Saiyan Rose. That's the primary reason I made this, honestly. Due to his versatile arsenal I was genuinely curious who would win. Though I am beginning to wonder if Merged Zamasu would've been a better matchup.

That versatility doesn't mean much of anything if he doesn't have a way to survive Galeem's universe-encompassing danmaku

Fused Zamasu has a similar problem because he's also 3-A, just a higher level of 3-A. Though, maybe his immortality could help him survive the attack

DragonGamerZ913 said:
Fused Zamasu has a similar problem because he's also 3-A, just a higher level of 3-A. Though, maybe his immortality could help him survive the attack
His immortality isn't helping him survive an uncountably infinitely more powerful attack than his body can handle.

Infinte Zamasu would be a better matchup. Each of the Zamasu faces can fire off a red beam that could counter each beam of light Galeem fires (and there's a LOT of those heads)

Unsure if Infinite Zamasu would take it, but I know it would be much better than Fused Zamasu or Goku Black.

Back