• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Goku and Trunks new ability (minor spoilers) and Trunks upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
In episode 62 of DBS, Goku mastered the Mafuba/Demon Containment Wave over night while Vegeta trained in the RoSaT. So we should add sealing via the Mafuba to Gokus techniques, and add a weakness pointing out that he must have a jar with a lid of some sort to seal the being with the Mafuba.

Trunk also performed the Galick Gun in the preview for episode 63, so we should give him that, as well as the fact that his "Super Power" made Black in his rose form bleed. So he should be Universe level for surviving blows from him and even making him bleed in that specific form.

Gokuiscool144 said:
And as for name, I think False Super Saiyan Blue sounds ok.
The form is apparently just called "Super Trunks".

Really underwhelming I feel, but what can ya do?

The Everlasting said:
Gokuiscool144 said:
And as for name, I think False Super Saiyan Blue sounds ok.
The form is apparently just called "Super Trunks".

Really underwhelming I feel, but what can ya do?
That's pretty sad....but at least Goku gets sealing

RadicalMrR said:
Piccolo should also be resistente to sealing since he reversed the Mafuba.
That was through a specific technique.

So could I perform the upgrade to Trunks now? Since the recent episode depicts him being able to hold his own against Black and Zamasu.

RadicalMrR said:
Piccolo should also be resistente to sealing since he reversed the Mafuba.
He has a technique used to counter it, which takes the opponents move and launches it back, resulting in their Mafuba sealing not the enemy, but themself.

Ryukama said:
So could I perform the upgrade to Trunks now? Since the recent episode depicts him being able to hold his own against Black and Zamasu.
Universe level in his "Super Trunks" form

Promestein said:
That was through a specific technique.
Yes, but, at least could Piccolo get sealing too?

I mean, he was the one who teach Goku the technique

And doesn't the Mafuba kills the user if perfomed correctly?

I'll add it to his page.

Not necessarily, but often.

Yes, but, at least could Piccolo get sealing too?

I mean, he was the one who teach Goku the technique

And doesn't the Mafuba kills the user if perfomed correctly?

Roshi taught Goku the Mafuba, although Piccolo seemingly offered to teach him it. There's no subs yet, but it seemed obvious. But yeah, I thought he had it on his profile. If he doesn't then it should be added.

Also, you don't die if you use it. It may have something to do with your power level and mastery of the technique. Tien didn't die from it, nor did Kami. Piccolo didn't when using the reverse mafuba, and Goku didn't when practicing on Turtle.

AidenBrooks999 said:
I mean, Kamisama only survived because he failed

Otherwise, Mutaito and Roshi died
Not really the point of him doing it was so he would survive and piccolo would be stopped

Since the Trunks thing is rather self-explanatory and agreed upon by a bunch of staff from this thread and talking to others elsewhere, I have upgraded his profile.

AidenBrooks999 said:
Tien was filler as far as I know.
Him using it was filler but he did learn it and found a way too do it with out dieing but in the manga the buttoul cracked so he didn't do it

The Mafuba drains the life force seeing as Mutaito and Roshi are far older than the rest of them it has a heavier drain on their body, and apparently the more Ki/chi you have the less drain it takes on you as well. Tien does know the Mafuba and mastered it too, his using it was filler but he was about to use it in the manga.

Technically, Piccolo too, since he sealed Kami (No resistance to sealing, but Piccolo at least knows how to seal)

And obviously add the weakness of the technique (and the fact that Roshi could die if he uses)

Episode 65. Not yet confirm but it might happen. Zeno will appeal or we might see the birth of either super saiyan god gogeta or vegito. Now I'm hype about that

I overall do not agree with upgrading Super Trunks to 3-A. He didn't seem to fair any better than SSJB Goku did in the previous episode, who as we knows is only Likely 3-A. I think we should put Super Trunks at the same ranking as those guys, just to be conservative.

I mean, it's not like that means that much in the grand scheme of things. Overall, he probably only faired slightly better than SSJB Goku did. I just think it's better to be conservative with such a gigantic power boost.

The boost is gigantic, sure; but that's no reason to be too conservation considering the boosts since the initial 3-B feat and how close it was to 3-A.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back